Server time (UTC): 2020-10-29, 02:32
Sign in to follow this  
Limpan

They're everywhere!

*You would hear the radio buzz as if someone was holding down the button, a panicked breathing appeared soon after, followed by howling in the background, a man groaning out as if he was throwing something was heard shortly before the voice appeared.*

"Hello?! Hello! Please help me! I've been chased by these bloody wolfs since it was dark, im stuck in a small shed, there's like six of them! I have almost no ammo and my arm is bleeding, I've managed to bandage it but it hurts really bad, I can't aim at these things! Someone please help me! Im on the road between the radio station and a town....- G-... Gvoz something, someone help me! I dont think the door will hold any longer, Im gonna make a run for it to one of the trees..."

*The man then screamed out as a few gunshots were heard from a pistol, the radio soon died out with one last growl from one of the wolfs.*

Edited by Z3lectro

*johnny laughs whilst pressing down his PTT to say*

"oh now... Dont worry lad, sit down in the shed if you got anything louder than your pistol use that. If the wolves see one of those things walking about attracted to your gunfire their attention should be brought to them instead i dont think they will pass down something already half dead... Then again you sound it yourself! 

*johnny maniacally laughs before the radio cuts off to static*

Sign in to follow this