Server time (UTC): 2020-10-23, 02:06
Sign in to follow this  
Whitename

Propaganda Broadcast Pt 2: Skintakers and Mountain Men

*Vasily gives his script a once-over and presses the PTT. A cold Russian voice can be heard, slightly muffled from underneath his balaclava. Anger and fear may be heard in his voice*

Spoiler

Hello again and good evening, citizens of South Zagoria. My name is Vasily Andropov. I have quite grave news to share with you. Two days ago, I came across two children, girl and boy, bullet holes in heads. I inspected them -- they had needle marks in their arms, and small sections of their skin on shoulder were removed. I gave them proper burial. This is evidence pointing directly to members of so-called Corporation, as I have heard. I will reiterate information provided by an ex-member of "The Corporation" on radio:

1. Corporation wear pink armbands on left arm.
  2. They wear gas mask to avoid showing face.
  3. They post up at Northern Dubrovka, aas well as between Berezino and Gorka.

It has also been exposed that these so-called Mountain Men align themselves with the Skintakers. Both groups seem to tell you they are here to help, and then stab you in back.

Personally, I will not be resting until these fucking child killers, these pieces of shit Мудак Skintakers and Mountain Men are put to death for all of Chernarus to see. If you see pink armbands or these Mountain Men, do not hesitate to put a bullet in their fucking heads. They won't hesitate to kill you, or kill your children. 

Stay safe, South Zagoria.

*Vasily releases the PTT, surprised at the emotion he found in his voice as he dictated*

*Kent sits down overlooking the camp, tired after going through the weekly inventory. He thinks for several minutes about the message before responding*

"That doesn't sound like something anyone I know here would do...I'm very skeptical. Either you're lying, or someone did it to frame us."

*He pauses for another moment to think about the situation before finishing*

"...would you be willing to show me the proof?"

*Vasily presses the PTT with anger in his voice*

Who are you with? Mountain Men or "Corporation"? Too shit of chicken to own up to what you do?

Maybe you're not just bullshitting. Ask around with your personnel and ask where those two new samples came from. Maybe somebody will chime up, da?

*The radio goes silent for a few seconds*

Perhaps you aren't lying. Maybe all misunderstanding, da? You want proof? We will meet. Time, and place. Secure frequency. Come alone and unarmed without your needles and skin sampling tools. I will show you where I buried those poor дети and perhaps you put the culprit in your ranks to death.

*Vasily releases the PTT*

Edited by Whitename

*Nino sounds pained, her Georgian accent thicker because of it.*

"How not know it wasn't cannibal? I heard rumors of blood drinkers. How was shoulders taken. Clean off? Or parts of?"

*She releases the PTT and waits*

*Vasily presses the PTT*

Both children had a small needle mark above a vein, and small skin portion removed, perhaps no more than a few square centimetres. Not enough to go down to muscle either, it was quite... *He feels a twinge in his stomach*... surgical. They also show no sign of infection, if anybody wonders.

Edited by Whitename

*Sergei pushes his PTT and begins to speak with an empathetic tone*

Amen brother thank you for putting those kids to rest in a proper fashion not just tossed to the side like a pile of trash, I urge anyone who hears this broadcast to take it very seriously this skin takers and mountain men and fucked up mentally they don't do their work for a cure they do it to fuck all the rest of us over to get their hands on blood money, Be proactive people of South Zagoria get them before they get you.

Sergei releases his radio button and the transmission cuts of abruptly*

3 hours ago, Whitename said:

*Vasily presses the PTT*

Both children had a small needle mark above a vein, and small skin portion removed, perhaps no more than a few square centimetres. Not enough to go down to muscle either, it was quite... *He feels a twinge in his stomach*... surgical. They also show no sign of infection, if anybody wonders.

*Logan flips through his notes, and thoroughly read them over, before reaching over for his radio. He presses down on the ptt, clearing his throat.*

"These claims you've made... I've checked over every report and there is no logs of any children even being met... This would be a surprise considering I haven't even seen in children in this country. And trust me, there would be records, it's a part of what we have to do. So either this was a frame job, or you're lying out your ass, my friend."

*He grins.*

"There's also an important thing to note... Why would we do such a thing... If you die, then the samples are useless... So why would we kill someone, let alone children. You can't find a cure if the person who may have the possible key to curing it is dead. What logic would that follow?"

*He lets go of the button, before setting the radio down.*

"Who would kill children anyways? That's just heartless..."  

*Vasily smiles as he presses the PTT*

You tell me, dear Skintaker, why you'd kill innocent children? What the hell do you do with the samples you steal from the poor innocent people you hold hostage?

I already said, you want proof, one of you meet me alone and unarmed. Contact me privately.

9 minutes ago, Whitename said:

*Vasily smiles as he presses the PTT*

You tell me, dear Skintaker, why you'd kill innocent children? What the hell do you do with the samples you steal from the poor innocent people you hold hostage?

I already said, you want proof, one of you meet me alone and unarmed. Contact me privately.

*He grits his teeth, before pressing down on the ptt.*

"We do not kill children, and we do not steal. We ask, and we trade for it, as is our protocol. But, you want to meet, I'll meet you. I want to see your evidence. You'll be hearing from me soon."

*He lets go of the button. It's a trap... had to be, it had every sign of one. He just wanted to stop hearing the man's nonsense squeal on his radio like an alarm clock.*

Edited by Combat Logo

*Vasily presses the PTT*

See you then, Skintaker.

*He releases the PTT*

*mimics a deep male voice with a thick russian accent*

"I beginning to think you idiot mister Andropov. A very big idiot.

You no listen to reason, no? You no take note that these A-E-G-IS people mentioned before... mad scientist guy, crazy laughter...talk about making some weapon....some man calls himself black hand... AEGIS hunted people down to steal samples from before. Lots of people beat up badly, near death. This on public frequency and yet you ignore. You in dis uh... 'La la land' they call it? Own little world in head? Best way to die fast... only watch with tunnel vision, not all around.

You say children have skin missing and needle marks, how stupid can you be? Skin sample taken, and other things like blood.

Collation not do that.

AEGIS fuckers hurt anyone they want use of. Take samples by force. Shoot people for. Known.

Get your head out of your ass and stupid propaganda, da comrade?" 

Edited by RogueSolace

*Vasily presses the PTT*

I remember the name Aegis  

I remember when Anachy took several members of your little corporation hostage in Lopatino and said that “oh no, we’re not the bad guys, you’re mistaking us with Aegis!”. They fooled Anarchy and were let go, but I see through bullshit quite easily. 

So many lies, so many lies.

*repeating the same voice as before.*

"Comrade... you don't listen. Aegis, they are not my people. I have no dealings with them. I see people they hurt with my own eyes. I hear their stories. I help heal their wounds.

I hear no stories except radio about these corporation, not in person.

too many people dress up, try to make other people look bad.

open your eyes. You putting blame in wrong spot. You actually listen to what is being said, not hard to put together."

Sign in to follow this