Server time (UTC): 2020-10-28, 01:56
Sign in to follow this  
RandyRP

Premium Question

So I just noticed this when I went to upload more than one photo to a thread. It says "Max Total Size 2MB". But I've donated for Tycoon and I got it. Then under Hall of Famer it says this: 

• Increased max attachment size, from 2MB to 4MB per image

Am I missing something? Did something change? Because I went to upload a photo that was 1.8MB and then I went to do another and it says it was above my Max 2MB Limit when I thought I had 4MB

Thanks!

Sending this @Rolle's way. I noticed that too a while ago but forgot about it

Thanks @Whitename

Hello Randy,

I might not be Rolle, but I might have a quick fix if you so wish to try. While Rolle sees why Tycoons might not have the storage.

You are able to clear up space in your storage if you so wish, and that will then allow you to add more photos.

When you click the down arrow on your name you will see the follow:
image.png

If you click on my attachments you will then see all of your pictures ever attached to posts, sigs, and so on. You can delete some of them and clear up space for yourself, because we all know that sooner or later you might have to do it anyway. ^_^

-Aiko

Fixed

4 hours ago, Aiko said:

Hello Randy,

I might not be Rolle, but I might have a quick fix if you so wish to try. While Rolle sees why Tycoons might not have the storage.

You are able to clear up space in your storage if you so wish, and that will then allow you to add more photos.

When you click the down arrow on your name you will see the follow:
image.png

If you click on my attachments you will then see all of your pictures ever attached to posts, sigs, and so on. You can delete some of them and clear up space for yourself, because we all know that sooner or later you might have to do it anyway. ^_^

-Aiko

Tycoons have unlimited space Aiko, what are you doing.

33 minutes ago, Rolle said:

Fixed

Maybe you shouldnt break stuff, and I wouldnt have to give quick fixes like that Rolle.

5 hours ago, Rolle said:

Fixed

Tut tut rolle. Learn to code plz.