Server and location:  S1- Stary Sobor

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2018-04-22 00:40

Your in game name: Caelo Vorago

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s:  Unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):  N/A

I'm a lucky guy aren't I?

Well, I was sitting in Stary Sobor's barn, up on the cat-walk. I was frustrated as I take issues with how things are typically run by groups similar to Anarchists' methods, since I know what kind of people some of them are. So, when I was sent out of the city because a sensitive "trial" was going on, I went out to go shoot some dead in Stary.

After having an encounter with an Anarchist who asked me about having a permit for the gun, I went back to shooting. Shortly afterwards, I was shot by a sniper just behind the military base. Perhaps they thought I was shooting at them, however personally, since it was single shots, in varying locations (And never beyond the base towards where that sniper was), I feel a rational person would understand they were not the one's being shot.

Second time I've ever been killed by a player, and the second time it's been invalid reasonings...

My POV is this

I was driving through Lapotino until I saw a Offroad vehicle, which had crashed into me. Sooner down the straight to Novaya, I get initiated on via Text but not voice (I guess due to the engines and being split up far apart). I looked back through my windows and seen that there were people in the vehicle with 1 wearing a blue armband. I eventually escape and then Eddie radios to me the people in the offroad try to get him and they do, soon enough I hear feedback on his radio and find out it was Anarchy.

I then travel to Novy since that is where they reside and try to get a clear shot at them. I see people in the barn and people with said blue armbands run to that area so I assumed the one on the top had been an Anarchist. Using my kill rights, I took my shots and left the area immediately.

/End POV

I can see why you're upset and I am sorry. I would like to talk this report over through TS if that's okay. I will wait for you in the Syndicate Open Comms (106.3)

I'll hop on comms in a bit. I just need to cool down. Went through 7 hours of re-gearing up to at least somewhat be back at my old state from before the last time I got shot. At least you had a somewhat okay reason

While I won't say he is not at fault, I share some blame for picking a poor spot that made it eady to be mistaken as a sniper in overwatch.

I spoke with him a bit and I'd like the report closed.

You need to always be careful when exercising your kill rights, as a mis-id is an easy mistake, especially at range. I have spoken to @Kriss Blade personally about this and I am confident he understands his mistake, I am glad you could work this out.

/Closed at the OP's request.

Signed by @Harvey and @Brady