Server time (UTC): 2020-10-31, 16:20 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
Ace Rifai

I'm back for some more interaction

Hello everyone,

I have been gone for more than a year, and I've developed a sudden crave, if you will, for DayZRP again. 
I have not played DayZ SA since then either. 

I doubt that many people are familiar with me, but I just wanted a quick reintroduction. 

The name is Ace Rifa'i. I am a hunter, who enjoys trading anything that I find/acquire. My first mission will be to look for a nice hunting rifle.

I am excited to see what new things DayZ SA has to offer, and what new/old people are active on the server. 

I'll definitely give the rules a read again to make sure that I don't mess up.

welcome back hope you enjoy your stay be sure to brush up on the rules as things have changed in a year.

giphy.gif

ENJOY THE FUN OF DAYZRP ONCE MORE MY DUDE

Welcome back, be sure to educate yourself on all new things before hopping back in-game to reclaim your wild side.

Welcome back!

Welcome back! <3 

Welcome back, dude!

Make sure you set up your new Character Page and whatnot. If you feel you need a little help, don't forget we have our mentor system you can apply for which is freeeeee~

Other than that, have fun! Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Welcome back aboard buddy, if you need any assistance to not hesitate to contact the Staff team on the forums or Teamspeak!

Welcome Back!

gatsby.gif.ba67affc7c45d67b80da226451e99fa6.gif

I can't give out any more beans, but thank you, everyone! I am excited to be back.

Hello @Ace Rifai

Welcome back to DayZRP!

I love seeing old faces of the community returning!

You had mentioned looking up the rules again, that is great! Don't forget to check out our Lore also! It's good to go over the rules, there may have been changes that had been re-evaluated and implemented since you have been gone. You can check out our Timeline to keep up to date with the Lore also!

Hope you enjoy it here, don't forget to come into the DayZRP TS if you wish to talk to other community members or if you need help you can go into Waiting For Staff Help!

a2iUsxc.gif.32161d63f4fe1de2b969457f71739acd.gif

Edited by Lady In Blue

Welcome back man, I hope you stay for the long run this time!

Welcome back! Like everybody else said there’s new rules and new lore, and you’ll need to read up on those before hopping back in game. 

Enjoy, and hope you stay this time ;)

Edited by Whitename

Welcome back Ace! I hope you find a cool group to become someone's "ace" in ;D!!!

Sign in to follow this