BorisVC

Victory once again against the coalition

*Boris looks over at the prison island and takes his radio*

"Ah today we took Prison Island a great victory"

"they tried to hold it. They failed"

"pretty sure there even were some cdf soldiers inside"

"oh and thanks for the supplies"

*Boris drops his radio*

A chernarussian accent feeds through the same frequency some time later.

"The crackling husk of a ruler whom wanted to believe was their true destiny was shrouded beneath the palms that cusped across their ears. The indefinite spoils an excuse for their flood gates of insecurities to overflow and cast away the thought of ever returning to what they had once believes was also their inevitability. A finger wrapped around the trigger with the hand of the bane strangling the voice of all those beneath, too adamant on their quest to something far from their reach. A facade which piles of body will do not so much as impasse. Hollow footsteps down a path which only exists to those with vision equal to a tunnel. Too squinted to see what lies beyond their conviction. You judge your rivals by their worst examples and yourselves by your best intentions, all the meanwhile refusing to uplift the barrier across your mind."

"Sacrificing all but gluttony to continue down an avenue of deceit. The barrel of your weapon endures more than what the capacity of your brain is willing to comprehend. A fear of hypocrisy casts only fuel to the charring embers of a broken world, forever, truly destined to a landscape of indiscriminate turmoil, believing victory to be the only escape. The saddest of outcomes are not to be more blood spilled nor the land lost, but rather what could have been."

"Deaf ears only obey what signals are cast front. Senseless boasting over the praise of sheep. Moppet shadowing moppet."

Silence resumes.

*Kei lifts his radio and presses the PTT with his bloodied one thumb.*

'' Victory belongs to those who're willing to sacrifice everything for the better good! We were ratted out by the dishonourable chinese asshole and yet we prevail! Tenno Heika Banzai, long live Anarchy and Hirohito! ''

*Rapid gunshots are heard blasting through the air before Kei goes silent.*

*Foster banged up and bleeding hears the radio that is under the bed he grabs it and Presses the PTT*

"You may have won the battle but not the war you really need to check to see if everyone is dead too, you did swarm use like the locusts that  you are, but we are the nasty ringing you get in your ear you can never can get rid of, we will just regroup and there we will be back, also, Boris, I have I bullet for you it has your name on it, I will not be using it but I do know someone who will love to give it to you"

*Foster pauses for a minute then speaks*

"TO ALL AGAINST  THE LOCUSTS OF THIS COUNTRY WE DID NOT LOSE THE WAR THE WAR IS FAR FROM OVER" 

*Just before Foster releases the PTT you hear him say I know yes please just stop right now stop talking you need to leave me so I can sleep the Radio go silent*

*Sami is sitting in the church in Novy. He hears the transmission and hold down his PTT*

Hey, you guys got really fucked up last night. How are you guys feeling? Maybe i can help you guys. Don't worry i'm a vetrinarian. hahaha

*He giggles as he let's go off the PTT*

[Aaron is on a hospital bed, wincing when he hears the coalition member on the radio, he holds down the PTT.]

"At what cost? stop trying to recruit anyone and everyone who can hold a BB gun and stop big dicking. Fight your own fucking war, pussies.."

[Aaron releases the PTT before being injected with morphine to ease the pain.]

Sign in to follow this