Server time (UTC): 2020-10-30, 22:10 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
Mademoiselle

Black boxes....

So when I'm scrolling on character pages I sometimes start getting all these black boxes glitching on my screen.

It only happened this morning but when I see if it's my desktop, i check on google images and youtube; scrolling down to see if it happens but it doesn't.

It's like these black boxes that flash on the website and I don't know if it's a glitch with coding or something?

What browser do you use?

1 minute ago, Whitename said:

What browser do you use?

Google Chrome

Go to Settings > Advanced > Scroll to bottom > "System" > "Use hardware acceleration when available" > and turn that off. Press ctrl+q to quit Chrome and reopen, and try again. Does this happen on any other sites or just DayZRP? Does it also happen when you browse other pages?

Edited by Whitename

Since this is a technical issue, I am moving your question to Troubleshooting!

Good luck finding a solution!

/moved to Troubleshooting.

1 minute ago, Whitename said:

Go to Settings > Advanced > Scroll to bottom > "System" > "Use hardware acceleration when available" > and turn that off. Press ctrl+q to quit Chrome and reopen, and try again. Does this happen on any other sites or just DayZRP? Does it also happen when you browse other pages?

thanks, i'll see if it works if not I'll recomment on this :) 

I used to have a similar issue, it was a problem with my GPU, I fixed it by manually reinstalling drivers and reconnecting the GPU through device manager. I still have a weird similar issue where, when I boot my computer the screen tears and pixelates and black boxes sometimes appear over open applications, all before the display driver resets. 

Does any of this sound similar? If not, I would put it down to your godawful shitty PC :P

46 minutes ago, Harvey said:

I used to have a similar issue, it was a problem with my GPU, I fixed it by manually reinstalling drivers and reconnecting the GPU through device manager. I still have a weird similar issue where, when I boot my computer the screen tears and pixelates and black boxes sometimes appear over open applications, all before the display driver resets. 

Does any of this sound similar? If not, I would put it down to your godawful shitty PC :P

<_<

It's just dayzrp website that's doing it First Aider Harvey :P 

Record it

15 minutes ago, Rolle said:

Record it

When it happens I'll make sure to do so :)