Server time (UTC): 2020-10-28, 15:05
Sign in to follow this  
HeartlssHeretic

S1: Invalid Kill, Komarovo - 04/19/2018 15:38

Server and location:  S1- Komarovo

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 04/19/2018. After 8pm restart?

Your in game name: Matthias Reid

Names of allies involved: @Svenne, @Lori, @Scottie, @ProXThug

Name of suspect/s:  Tony Doyle (ingame name) and other members of Anarchy

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):  yes, a friendly car

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):  

Detailed description of the events:  Myself and the group were traveling along the coast looking for RP with folks, and we stop in komarovo to get supplies. Two men approach our car and we start talking, then from the rear 2 more men in a car pull up. the two to our front ask if we are with the other car and we say no, and continue talking to them. About 10 minutes pass and things get a little heated between the two pairs of strange men, and the group and i start to get a little nervous. the server restarts. We all log back in and we explain to the gentlemen that were arguing that we were going to be leaving because we had some business to attend to. I then begin to record. The men start to surround the vehicle so myself @Lori, and @Scottie hop into the vehicle and start to drive, we get about 15 feet and the men drop TEXT and VERBAL initiation. I attempt to stop the vehicle after noticing the text. shots start going off, and i slow to a halt, then get blasted immediately after stopping the vehicle. In my mind, we were not given ANY time to react and RP the situation.

Edited by HEARTLSS21
forgot a friend who was there

My POV:

We are driving around at the coast looking to rp with some people and decide to stop at Komarovo. We meet two ‘group’ of people who ‘fight’ with each other verbally. We talk with them for a bit and we start start getting sketched out. We want to avoid getting involved in this fight so we decide that we will leave as soon as possible. We were mostly holding up in the city because of the restart. After the restart we tell that we have other pressing matter and start driving, but after we turn our backs they initiate on us and we are not able to comply because of the lack of time and even when the car tried to comply the driver was shoot. I’m the one running beside the car before we start taking fire and I was given way too little time to comply in my mind.

Edited by Svenne

Uh, ok, report.

My PoV:

We were having a super happy fun time drive through the country and we find these random people in town. More people show up, cool. Nana's just chilling in the car as the guys talk, looking at her shiny new MP5 that's tiny and a perfect fit for her. She doesnt know how to use it yet, but gosh darn it's cute! Any who, the New Yorker guy calls the Cherno guy a Russian, they start arguing about it. Things get heated. Restart happens, our group decides to go because they were being snippy at each other and we dont know either group so we dont wanna get pulled into an argument with them. I was already in the vehicle, just chilling, so they just drive away. We get shouted at and text initiated to stop the car. He tries to slow the car down. If you watch the video, they give out the initiation at 1:15 and start shooting at us at 1:17. 2 seconds. Man, that's not very groovy.

Any who, the driver is domed and it's pretty much just me and Santiago alive. We get captured, they take all our shit- like everything. They make us drop our vests, backpacks and any weapons on our backs. They take us into the police station. Do the whole interrogation bit. Appearantly our guys disrespected him somehow before, idk, so that's why he initiated on us. They beat on my char a bit, choke her out, slam her against a wall. Fun stuff, then do some light interrogation. I can't remember the guy's name but I did enjoy our RP. That was genuinely fun and tense RP. He tells my girl to leave, to head to Novy and leave the Mountain Men faction, or they'd find her. Nana is allowed to walk away, the only survivor of the attack. They let me take my backpack and vest back but only let me take my hockey stick as a weapon. So I leave with a pretty much empty backpack and vest- only filled with my silly girly cosmetic stuff, some random ammo I was carrying for people, rags and binoculars. 

All in all, the RP was fun when it came down to it. I do feel we should have been given longer than 2 or 3 seconds to stop the car and comply. 

snipped

-- on the Svenne bit, we did tell you to put your hands up or die, after hearing this you turned around 360 and bolted to get behind the fence.

Edited by groovy tony
the circumstances have changed

I was watching Erik's stream after talking in TS with them to see what he would be saying about the report. And I see that they were talking about the report, as well as talking shit about me and my friends for posting the report. I heard them talking about if i didn't have any video evidence they would lie in their POV's.  later he made past broadcasts to subs only. Maybe have it for public use for staff to view for future reports. Crucial for this report, in my mind.  (Link to the video: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/252274780)  (Picture proving the video existed: https://imgur.com/a/sOsgydj)   its the top left, most recent.

Edited by HEARTLSS21

Relax @HEARTLSS21 that was me discussing the report with them first talking about how @groovy tony blew his chance to talk it out as I know you're willing to do so (from past experience with Rechtub), and for context I said something akin to it coming down to time between text log and shots as he was concerned about length of time in hindsight as well as "then say they were accelerating if they don't have proof" which I was told previously you were. Keep in mind this is my statement and not there's.  They then remarked about you having video evidence. There was also discussion about what gear you were in, where @groovy tony was standing when the initiation dropped (he said he was at the doors of police,  had time to run down the stairs,  set up and shoot) as well as a joke on my part about giving you a minute or two to stop if it was a bus (as someone else mentioned vehicles stopping on a dime)

Now you claim I made past broadcasts to sub only to hide this, but I've had it set that way for some time and don't appreciate being accused of withholding evidence. I set it that way due to a situation that happened years ago with another dayzrp steamer. 

Now as I wasn't involved in the situation and have nothing further to say other than my disappointment you used my stream fueled by some grudge to pad your report ill refrain from further posting. But know that my comments were mine and mine alone and do not reflect those involved. 

Edited by Erik

I

6 minutes ago, Erik said:

Relax @HEARTLSS21 that was me discussing the report with them first talking about how @groovy tony blew his chance to talk it out as I know you're willing to do so (from past experience with Rechtub), and for context I said something akin to it coming down to time between text log and shots as he was concerned about length of time in hindsight as well as "then say they were accelerating if they don't have proof" which I was told you were. Keep in mind this is my statement and not there's.  They then remarked about you having video evidence. There was also discussion about what gear you were in, where @groovy tony was standing when the initiation dropped (he said he was at the doors of police,  had time to run down the stairs,  set up and shoot) as well as a joke on my part about giving you a minute or two to stop if it was a bus (as someone else mentioned vehicles stopping on a dime)

Now you claim I made past broadcasts to sub only to hide this, but I've had it set that way for some time and don't appreciate being accused of withholding evidence. I set it that way due to a situation that happened years ago with another dayzrp steamer. 

Now as I wasn't involved in the situation and have nothing further to say other than my disappointment you used my stream fueled by some grudge to pad your report ill refrain from further posting. But know that my comments were mine and mine alone and do not reflect those involved. 

I never said anything about withholding evidence. i simply stating the flaming in your stream was unnecessary. Im also stating that past streams of people involved in reports should be reviewable AS evidence.

Edited by HEARTLSS21

15 minutes ago, HEARTLSS21 said:

I

I never said anything about withholding evidence. i simply stating the flaming in your stream was unnecessary. Im also stating that past streams of people involved in reports should be reviewable AS evidence.

Again however, this was me not involved, and I regularly highlight videos for both evidence as well as for clips for my own media thread. In fact I wasn't involved until you decided to weaponize my stream which is there for entertainment not as some sick 'gotcha' to catch people up in. Furthermore what flaming exactly? We were discussing the report, not you.

Honestly this seems like you are either being excessively fueled by some sort of revenge grievance or this is done purely out of OOC Hate, neither of which I appreciate in the slightest. The fact of the matter is you mentioned you switched to my stream for the sole purpose of catching us talking about the report afterwards, so there is little doubt in my head it was done with anything but malevolent intent as you knew I wasn't involved in the report itself At any rate, the highlight will be up shortly.

Edited by Erik
added video

Maybe make The entire stream viewable, instead of just some snips? i notice in your video you mention having encounters with me before, and stating "i've dealt with heartlss before and can be talked down"  i can say that most of the time, yes, things can be resolved with words. But that sometimes words don't work. Also "all you would have to say if he didn't have video proof was to say just  he accelerated when you drop the text bomb" which would be lying in a report in some circumstances.  Other than my previous statements i have nothing left to say until this report is reviewed.

5 minutes ago, HEARTLSS21 said:

Maybe make The entire stream viewable, instead of just some snips? Because the rest of the stream involves me talking about things that I don't wish to be metagamed. The 5 minutes listed is the only time we discussed the report therefore the only relevant part of the stream.

"i've dealt with heartlss before and can be talked down" As stated before, I've dealt with you on your Rechtub character and knew you to be fairly reasonable at the time as you were willing to discuss the situation and come to amicable solutions.

"all you would have to say if he didn't have video proof was to say just  he accelerated when you drop the text bomb" As stated I was told previously this had been the case, and was stating that if you didn't have evidence this is all they would have to say, as it would degrade to WvW. Turns out that not only did you have evidence, but they were incorrect about the situation.

That being said, I would appreciate it if you would stop trying to provoke me. I will not respond.

Edited by Erik

My Pov:

I was Left behind since we didn't have enough seats in the car so i ended up running and meeting up the group during the conversation with anarchy at Komorovo then restart happened and i ended up running off to go loot since i needed food and i just waited at the end of the town until there conversation was done. Once the hold up happened i remained hidden until one of the anarchy members came close and i tried to shoot him, i struck him once with my shotgun and i think another time with my sidearm and he ended up killing me.

Oscar Bullocks POV:

Im hanging around in Novy Sobor when we get intel from @G19RP and @groovy tony saying that they are in proximity of four Coalition members and four of The Mountain Men. For obvious reasons we find this interesting so me and @Eagle start to run south to meet up with our boys. When we approach the town of Komarovo we see a car and people on the road. We go up to them pretending to be random civilians and strike up a conversation with the four Mountain Men and one Mountain Woman in town. As we continue to talk @G19RP and @groovy tony come up from the west with a Sedan and park it behind the other car. We decide to put on a little show for them trying to avoid them realizing we are together so we start shittalking eachother. Since they have killed two of our guys who wandered into their camp a week or so ago and they were all buddy buddy with the coalition boys we all know we are going to initiate. We try to stall for the server restart to drop the initiation then. As the server restarts the Mountain Men hop in their car and we fumble around with the text bomb and the VOIP initiation so it drops a bit later than would have been ideal. As I start shooting at someone who runs behind a house I miss the whole car incident. Me and @Eagle go to clear a house that we saw one of our enemies occupying way before the initiation dropped but its empty. I walk to the car and @Eagle goes to check the east side of town. As I approach the car I hear someone saying something along the lines of: "someone shot the driver, the driver is dead." We hear lots of shots from were @Eagle went and as I run in I see he traded with one of them. I walk up to the police station to RP with the two hostages (@Lori and @Scottie). After a minute or so we realize that @Scottie is not reacting to anything we say so @G19RP takes @Lori to a different room and I stay with @Scottie. I try to talk to him for maybe a few minutes but he doesnt respond in any way but is still ingame. As I ponder what to do he just suddenly drops dead. As I try to comprehend what happened someone says @HEARTLSS21 is in our open coms. Me and @nateRP go down to talk to him and basically he asks why was he shot so fast and who shot him. Since I didnt see it happen im not much help but eventually alot of other people hop in and I think the conclusion was that @HEARLSS21 will put up a report. There was no hate in the TS but @HEARTLSS21 admitted he was a bit salty. As they all leave @groovy tony says that maybe he should have tried to talk it out more but as he was still in the situation ingame worrying about getting shot from somewhere and dealing with the hostage so he was too on edge to think it through.

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

01:01:08 | Player "Matthias Reid" is connected
- No Disconnect.-

01:00:51 | Player "Glenn Wickstrom" is connected
01:58:26 | Player "Glenn Wickstrom" has been disconnected

01:00:51 | Player "Nana Fujioka" is connected
02:33:28 | Player "Nana Fujioka" has been disconnected

01:00:50 | Player "Tony Doyle" is connected 
02:22:40 | Player "Tony Doyle" has been disconnected

01:10:59 | Player "Alan Greene" is connected 
02:08:47 | Player "Alan Greene" has been disconnected

01:00:49 | Player "Kirby Hammer" is connected
- No Disconnect.- 

01:00:51 | Player "Jhon Derek" is connected
03:19:06 | Player "Jhon Derek" has been disconnected

01:00:49 | Player "Oscar Bullock" is connected 
02:06:23 | Player "Oscar Bullock" has been disconnected

01:00:52 | Player "Fyodr Belokov" is connected 
02:44:27 | Player "Fyodr Belokov" has been disconnected

01:00:49 | Player "Santiago Pavia" is connected
06:18:28 | Player "Santiago Pavia" has been disconnected

Chat Logs:

Spoiler

01:01:53 | Chat("Matthias Reid": //i have it

01:01:42 | Chat("Oscar Bullock"): //the rifles gone
01:01:56 | Chat("Oscar Bullock"): //nevermind

01:03:50 | Chat("Tony Doyle"): STOP THE CAR, TURN OFF THE ENGINE AND DO NOT GET OUT OR YOU WILL BE SHOT

01:04:24 | Chat("Nana Fujioka"): *The teen girl is sobbing as she covers her eyes.*
01:04:51 | Chat("Nana Fujioka"): //That was an accident
01:05:44 | Chat("Nana Fujioka"): *She quietly sobs as she looks down.*

01:06:33 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): //anyone else see him alaive?

01:06:40 | Chat("Santiago Pavia"): //Yeah but hes dead

01:06:42 | Chat("Nana Fujioka"): *She's covered in the blood from the driver who she was sitting next to.*

01:06:43 | Chat("Santiago Pavia"): //yall head shot him

01:06:49 | Chat("Nana Fujioka"): //It's because I accidentally switched seats with him

01:07:02 | Chat("Santiago Pavia"): *he whispered* "Shhh it'll be okay"
01:08:53 | Chat("Santiago Pavia"): //one sec

01:10:20 | Chat("Nana Fujioka"): *The teen girl looks down, crying quietly as she trembles.*

01:10:49 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): *grabs girl by throat and slams her into the wall*

01:10:58 | Chat("Santiago Pavia"): *keeps his head down but continues to look at her*

01:11:15 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): *LETS UP EVERY NOW AND THEN SO SHE CAN BREATHE*
01:12:12 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): *LETS GO OF GIRL*

01:12:27 | Chat("Nana Fujioka"): *Falls down, coughing as she grabs at her through.*
01:12:36 | Chat("Nana Fujioka"): /Or would, cuffs rip
01:13:40 | Chat("Nana Fujioka"): //Btw Im having *some* trouble hearing over a fan in your background?

01:13:59 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): //not my fan, mic problem my apologies
01:14:09 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): What about the man outside? The driver

01:14:13 | Chat("Nana Fujioka"): //It's cool, just letting you know in case I dont reply.
01:14:39 | Chat("Nana Fujioka"): *She shakes as she speaks, the blood of the driver still dripping off her face*

01:14:31 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): What was charles carrying?
01:14:36 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): As in his weapon
01:14:49 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): Interesting

01:15:26 | Chat("Nana Fujioka"): *She looks up with wide eyes, tears brimming over them.*

01:15:06 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): *uses knife to lift her chin toward himself*
01:15:17 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): Look me in the eyes when I tell you this okay?
01:15:36 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): We, Anarchy, were not the nicest people perse
01:15:43 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): But I treat everyone with respect
01:15:59 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): And your little..."group" has not gave that respect back to me
01:16:13 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): So this little encounter, dont take it personal, okay?
01:16:31 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): Good *pulls away his knife*
01:16:41 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): How long have you been with these people.
01:16:57 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): In Dolina, okay, where is there camp at?
01:17:21 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): You see Nana, I dont feel like you are telling the truth to me
01:17:42 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): And you do not want to see me angry
01:17:52 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): Have they spoke of the camp?
01:18:08 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): Look at that, its not os hard huh?
01:18:13 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): telling truth
01:18:25 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): So lets step it up a few noches da?
01:18:37 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): Tell me the names of as many of these people as possible
01:18:46 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): *pulls out notepad*

01:18:56 | Chat("Jhon Derek": //press g

01:19:05 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): Any last names?
01:19:30 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): What about descriptions, as in accents, scars, tattoos...
01:20:33 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): *wipes tear off of her face* You see Nana, I am a man of principle
01:20:45 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): And your people have crossed me in the past
01:21:00 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): Now I know, you only just met them, so I will not hold anything against you
01:21:07 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): Unless of course, you are lying to me
01:21:22 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): So I give you my word you will not be hurt okay?

01:21:31 | Chat("Nana Fujioka"): *She shakes her head through her trembling.*

01:21:36 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): In exhange, you must promise me something
01:21:45 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): Promise me that you will leave these people
01:22:09 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): They are no good, I would suggest you run along to Novy Sobor and acclimate into the populous there
01:22:35 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): In Novy, its men like us who can protect you, not these scumbags outside
01:22:58 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): Im sure Santiago can guide you there, if he doesnt, well, Ill tell him what Ill do if he doesnt
01:23:20 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): But for now, just take a seat and try not to listen to what Im about to do to Santiago, okay?

01:24:41 | Chat("Nana Fujioka"): //Sorry I alt tabbed to close out a pop up, if you typed anything I did not see it

01:24:44 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): Alright little lady, Im going to let you go, but know, if you try to come back and hurt any of us, were gonna have a problem okay?
01:24:56 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): Follow me then
01:25:47 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): //AFK

01:40:21 | Chat("Santiago Pavia"): //NEED TO RELOG REAL QUICK
01:43:10 | Chat("Santiago Pavia"): *hands a peice of paper*
01:43:16 | Chat("Santiago Pavia"): //102.3 mountain men

01:50:33 | Chat("Nana Fujioka"): *The small teen girl is covered in blood as she shakes.*

01:52:50 | Chat("Oscar Bullock"): *theres bullet holes in the back window and blood and brain matter on the inside of the windshield

02:01:34 | Chat("Nana Fujioka"): *She quietly holds her knees against her chest, taking in a deep breath as she closes her eyes.*
02:07:08 | Chat("Nana Fujioka"): //D: I wish I could, but I need to go get food
02:11:26 | Chat("Nana Fujioka"): *She smiles weakly as he walks away, waving softly.*

05:43:13 | Chat("Santiago Pavia"): *whispers* "We need to move this guy is stalling"
06:02:39 | Chat("Santiago Pavia"): *Inspects the bruise around her neck closer*
06:03:26 | Chat("Santiago Pavia"): //well your model does so
06:17:34 | Chat("Santiago Pavia"): //i gotta log guys
06:17:40 | Chat("Santiago Pavia"): //night yall

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

01:03:55 | "Tony Doyle SHOT Matthias Reid(u by AugSteyr into Head."
01:03:55 | "Matthias Reid(u has fallen into unconsciousness. HARD HIT Total S::11558.2"
01:03:55 | "Tony Doyle SHOT Matthias Reid(u by AugSteyr into Head."

01:03:53 | "Tony Doyle SHOT Glenn Wickstrom by AugSteyr into LeftArm."

01:03:54 | "Tony Doyle SHOT Glenn Wickstrom by AugSteyr into pelvis."

01:05:25 | "Jhon Derek SHOT Kirby Hammer by AKS74U into RightLeg."
01:05:25 | "Jhon Derek SHOT Kirby Hammer by AKS74U into RightLeg."

01:05:26 | "Kirby Hammer SHOT Jhon Derek by 1911_Engraved into RightArm."

01:05:26 | "Kirby Hammer SHOT Jhon Derek by  into Head."
01:05:26 | "Kirby Hammer SHOT Jhon Derek by  into Head."

01:05:26 | "Jhon Derek SHOT Kirby Hammer by AKS74U into Head."

Death Logs:

Spoiler

01:03:55 | Player "Matthias Reid" has been killed by player "Tony Doyle"
01:05:26 | Player "Kirby Hammer" has been killed by player "Jhon Derek"
01:05:26 | Player "Jhon Derek" has been killed by player "Kirby Hammer"

Already posted PoV's; @HEARTLSS21 - Matthias Reid, @Svenne - Glenn Wickstrom, @Lori - Nana Fujioka, @Erik - Alan Greene, @groovy tony - Tony Doyle, @OskuRP - Oscar Bullock, @ProXThug - Kirby Hammer

---

Calling in @Eagle - Jhon Derek, @G19RP - Fyodr Belokov, @Scottie - Santiago Pavia to post their PoVs along with any Allies and any/all unedited video evidence from this encounter. 

Jhon Derek here:

I run towards Kamenka due to talks of the coalition being down there and hear about a vehicle that had been driving with them at the time, I manage to get into Komarovo and see a car in the fog and call it out before walking into the men and then mute TS and start RPing with the people that were there, after some time G19 and them come down in their car and we wait for an open window to attack them, they get into the vehicle and we see that as the perfect oppertunity and drop the initiation I shoot the back of the trunk thinking that the car was moving as cars can be desynci and go further even when it looks otherwise but stop when I relised it was fully stopped, I run towards the vehicle and scream for them to turn off the engine and stay in the car, G19 and the rest go and deal with the hostages while I go with Osku to find the last man standing, I find him further down the town and emty an entire mag into him only for DayZ to fk me over and killing me in the last bullet he fired when he was dead.

The video starts when the initiation was dropped.

Edited by Eagle

Sorry, but erm, I am rather curious how you guys knew the following: 

-That we were the mountain men. I'm personally very new to the group but from what I've seen and heard, they've had limited interaction with Anarchy and have never actually gone against them while in uniform or used our name.

-How did you know coalition members were there. I was slightly spaced out at that point so I'm not sureif someone blabbed casually or not.

24 minutes ago, Lori said:

-SNIP-

We have fought the mountain men in the past and they wore Orange armbands.
We knew that because we have been on the coast for the past 2-3 days, finding CDF members and others wearing white armbands who are known men of the coalition.

The people we know are hostiles when we go to the coast are:
-Orange armbands Mountain Men.
-Yellow armbands Syndicate sometimes and CDF.
-White armbands Coalition.

Edited by Eagle

8 minutes ago, Lori said:

-snip-

Im not a 100% sure if we know the name "mountain men" ingame but we do know your people. Two of our men (one of them was Tony) were executed by your people wich lead to us attacking your camp and holding everyone of you up. We made them bring the person who killed our boys into novy in handcuffs and I publicly executed him with your folk watching. What comes to the coalition they were not in this situation right? Tony and G19 saw them earlier somewhere on the coast. That was part of the reason we came south.

Okey dokey  <3 Thanks for answering so promptly and politely. I was unclear about a couple of things, so I figured asking wouldn't hurt! Ya know? : D Let's hope this report gets resolved without any issues <3

4 hours ago, Eagle said:

We have fought the mountain men in the past and they wore Orange armbands.
We knew that because we have been on the coast for the past 2-3 days, finding CDF members and others wearing white armbands who are known men of the coalition.

The people we know are hostiles when we go to the coast are:
-Orange armbands Mountain Men.

-Yellow armbands Syndicate sometimes and CDF.
-White armbands Coalition.

If i'm not mistaken, I believe IC'ly in our first encounter at our camp we never disclosed our group name, nor did we have the armbands, due to us not being an official group at that time. Also, even since our group was approved i am sure this was the first encounter with anarchy with us wearing our armbands. The only people that knew about our name and uniform (armbands color) was Potius Cras IC'ly.The only thing we had given out before the situation popped off was that our armbands signified that we were a group of hunters and the armbands were for safety purposes, so that we wouldn't shoot each other when hunting. 

1 minute ago, HEARTLSS21 said:

s-

If you wish to get clarification we can discuss this on ts.

Can we have a list of people that where inside the car itself from the OP please. If you could provide either forum names or IG names that would be great.

Thank you.

Basically, my group and I were traveling along the Southern Coast after attempting to have a meeting with CDF forces. From there we stop in the town to look for supplies when we find some men in town. After talking to them a car pulls up. First off I knew the car was sketchy because we had ran into The Syndicate when we were driving towards the CDF forces and that car was there. The Syndicate members had stated that they weren't apart of them, The first indication I had to something was wrong. After that and letting people talk as my character isn't much of a open talker to people, he checks on Nana then heads up to the northern tree line to watch the hills. Restart happens and I come back down to the car and my group announces we would be making our leave. I hopped into the car in the back right and we had a bit of issues who was going to drive. As we had 3 in the car, 1 down the road, and 1 next to the car. As soon as we started driving I said over comms "They're setting up for an iniation" Because I saw the men get behind a car and point his rifle along with the man on the back left and right move to the respected sides of the road into cover. As soon as I said that iniation dropped and the text dropped. The driver (Don't remember who it was) began slowing down and was instantly shot with less than 2 seconds given to stop the car. From there me and Nana comply with them and go into the Police Station. I was muted in TS and got poked, I alt tabbed to check it out and my game crashed and I couldn't tab back in.

@Lori @Scottie @HEARTLSS21

Lori Is Nana Fujioka and in the Shotgun seat, Scottie is Santiago Pavia and in the back right seat, Heartless is Mathias Reid is the driver

Edited by Scottie
Messed up I was in back right not left

Thank you very much @Scottie. Keep an eye on the thread for any updates or questions from the staff team in regards for this report.

Tony Doyle POV: Me and @G19RP were cruising along the coast searching for hostile elements, where we came across Brandon Terrano and his boys, we talk to them for a little while before another car filled with orange armbands roll up to the situation, and me and G19 drive off quickly so as to avoid getting recognised. We double back, following the Terrano Team around a little while, before losing them in the woods. A few minutes later @OskuRP and @Eagle call out a car filled with orange armbands in Komarovo, so me and G19 drive down there to check it out. On the way we decide that we're going to initiate on the aforementioned orange armbands because we believed them to be Coalition forces. Once we get there, we pretend to not know the other two and stage a little drama to make it believable, in the meantime they confirm our suspicions and end up telling us they were good friends with Eddie Sorella, and that we were "fighting on the same side". We stall for server restart, wait a little while afterwards before they say they have to go, clearly suspicious of us. They start the car up and we fumble about for a second before I drop the bomb and G19 initiates via voice. One of them immediately turns full circle and tries to dip behind a fence with his gun out, clearly with no intention to comply, so I gun him down -- on my screen, could be down to desync or lag or something, the car kept moving and wasn't slowing down -- as you can see in the video and the logs it took five seconds from initiation to the drivers death. I pop a few shots at the car and end up smoking the driver. I scream at the hostages to stay in the car, searching the area for more of the guys that didn't get in the car. Eagle gets lit to fuck soon after, and G19 and Osku dash over there as I keep an eye on the hostages. Once we cop on that Eagle traded with Kirby, everyone regroups at the car, taking the hostages into the police station where they were told to drop their vests, backpacks and weapons. We RP for going on twenty minutes, in the early stages I get a poke asking me to come down to comms, which I do. Still being in the situation, I was heated and my head wasn't level, so I acted erratically and didn't discuss it impartially as I could have had I not been in the situation. Anyway, I get a call that Santiago died at the foot of the stairs and I suggest that he might have crashed, which turns out to be the case as stated in his POV. We let the remaining hostage go with I believe no repercussions (?) as I wasn't paying too much attention to the text. Osku leaves and I wait for G19 to get back from being AFK, after which we drive back up to Novy.