Server time (UTC): 2020-10-29, 02:52
Sign in to follow this  
ShanePVP

Shane The Abuser

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):  456cd00763171e22bd4262d1947fcd85.png

Why the verdict is not fair: Its a meme thread, I posted a meme, Carl Wheezer is not abusive whatsoever.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:  I was browsing the meme thread and seen some warnings from admins and the like which I assumed were because of people flaming anarchy and each other so to brighten up the thread if you will I decided to post a maymay that was first of all not abusive and secondly to ease tension on the thread and maybe get a bean or two because the meme wasnt that bad and I thought that some people would appreciate it especially advocate Drake fans like myself. If you're gonna give me the generic "it needs to be a meme regarding the community" then please refer to these posts that have nothing to do with DayZRP and are just memes.

Spoiler

Now that was only 5 or so pages i'm pretty sure if I went and had a proper look i'd find way more but alas.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would like my points removed or at least reduced because like I said above it was not abusive and I dont think a meme is worse than flaming someone so i'm baffled that I got 10 points for it. 

What could you have done better?:  Read through 2-3 pages of bad memes.

In the thread I pointed out the rules of the meme thread. Your "meme" did not meet these requirements and was posted right after warnings from two admins to follow the guidelines and stop posting shitty, DayZRP unrelated images and gifs like yours. You didn't and your post was seen as malicious, therefore the points will stay. Next time read and follow the warnings given by the admins.