TheElderTurtle

S1: RDM in NW Airfield - 19/04/2018 Roughly 22:30

Server and location: S1 - NW Airfield

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Around 22:30

Your in game name: Jamie Fletcher

Names of allies involved: Fran Malute

Name of suspect/s: Nico Van Beek

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): Non

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Video evidence. Will post its compressed.

Detailed description of the events: We met a guy named Nico Van Beek. He was a very nice person and we had some fun RP with him and had some very interesting conversations over the next 30 minutes of hanging out and looting. He didn't have a microphone so occasionally we'd have to stop so he could type to us. After 30 minutes he says he needs water so I guide us to the nearest water pump (at the upper corner of the NW Airfield). Whilst me, Fran and Nico are drinking from the water pump he suddenly stands up and aims his pistol at Frans head. I have about 2 seconds to get up and run away but Fran immediately get shot and killed. I managed to hit him 3 times with my Fire Axe before he unloads a magazine of his pistol into me and I fall unconscious and die of my wounds. He didn't finish me off so I can only imagine he was knocked unconscious too. He didn't say a word before opening fire, he just decided to kill us.

Edited by TheElderTurtle
Title

You have totally forgotten to state the fact that both of you initiated on me, pointed a gun in my face, has taken some items and cuffed me and therefore both of you granted me kill rights at the moment you initiated on me because it was clearly a hostile action to put a gun in my face and cuff me. 

Also both of you are constantly metagaming, breaking character, talking OOC with the microphone such as dayz, games, updates and you both even stated my name without even asking me my name.

My pov:

I was running towards the radio station on the NWAF when Fran and Jamie appeared out of nowhere. They initiated on me. we talked a little bit and then Fran takes out his gun pointing it at me and Jamie starts to cuff me. They take me into the building followed by a short roleplay. They take some stuff. we talk a little and they uncuff me. From the point they performed a hostile action on me, i decided to put them down whenever i can. My IC reasons for this is that Nico is robbed many times and has suffered many mental problems due to this. Suddenly Jamie felt some kind of remorse and became a friendly guy and asked me to join them. At first i refused, because who is going to roll with the people who just robbed you and perhaps nearly killed you? After i refused, i decided that if i would go with them, and await my chance i can kill both of them. So i asked if i could join them. We went to check the NWAF for about 20 minutes and when they both started to drink from the well i saw my chance. Took out my gun and started to shoot. I killed Fran instantly and Jamie started to run around and i think i did hit him a few times. I retreated to bandage myself because i was bleeding. When i came back to the scene i saw that Jamie was overrun by zombies. Sadly his pulse was gone.. yes sadly,  because i would have loved to bring him back to consciousness to torture him for a while.

Edited by jasperschellekens2
grammar correction

Guns weren't pointed.
We told you that you'd be fine and safe and we returned everything we took even though we only unloaded your guns.
We didn't break character or metagame, we just made slip ups as we are new to roleplaying such as saying "player" which is a habit I'm trying to get on top of.

But fair enough I didn't think of it from your POV. My bad lol.

Edited by TheElderTurtle

Just now, TheElderTurtle said:

Guns weren't pointed.
We told you that you'd be fine and safe and we returned everything we took even though we only unloaded your guns.
We didn't break character or metagame, we just made slip ups as we are new to playing such as saying "player" which is a habit I'm trying to get on top of.

Guns were clearly pointed in my face multiple times.

Your friend even wanted to kill me several times where you had to stop him. 

and we returned everything we took even though we only unloaded your guns.

How do you explain that i found my ammo in your backpack? You literally emptied my mags into your backpack. Took some .45acp rounds as well. But that's not the point. The point is that you have taken a hostile action against me. And as i told you ICly. You should have asked. I might actually have given it to you and it wouldn't have gotten you killed.

I was very stocked up on ammo and had to kill the two of you with 1 full clip since all the other ammo was in your backpack.

You might tell me that i'm fine but you've still taken a hostile action against me. Both of you were constantly breaking character and talking OOC over voip. Both of you mentioned my name multiple times without even knowing it. That is considered meta-gaming. I decided to ignore it at first because you said "//new to roleplay" but since you created a topic i would like to state it.

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

19:48:31 | Player "Jamie Fletcher" is connected

20:01:14 | Player "Jamie Fletcher" has been disconnected

20:20:14 | Player "Jamie Fletcher" is connected 

23:00:41 | Player "Jamie Fletcher" has been disconnected

23:00:54 | Player "Jamie Fletcher" is connected

20:08:33 | Player "Fran Malute" is connected

23:36:05 | Player "Fran Malute" has been disconnected

22:20:44 | Player "Nico Van Beek" is connected

22:43:18 | Player "Nico Van Beek" has been disconnected

22:46:09 | Player "Nico Van Beek" is connected

23:36:19 | Player "Nico Van Beek" has been disconnected

23:38:26 | Player "Nico Van Beek" is connected

00:04:42 | Player "Nico Van Beek" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

23:33:26 | "Nico Van Beek SHOT Fran Malute by Glock19 into head."

23:33:36 | "Nico Van Beek SHOT Jamie Fletcher by 1911 into LeftArm."

23:33:37 | "Jamie Fletcher STARTS BLEEDING."

23:33:37 | "Jamie Fletcher HIT Nico Van Beek by FirefighterAxe_Black into Chest."

23:33:45 | "Nico Van Beek SHOT Jamie Fletcher by 1911 into rightarm."

23:33:46 | "Player Jamie Fletcher has fallen into unconsciousness."

Death Logs:

Spoiler

23:33:26 | Player "Fran Malute" has been killed by player "Nico Van Beek"

23:34:55 | "Jamie Fletcher DIED Blood <= 0"

Chat Logs:

Spoiler

22:51:06 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": Hello

22:51:10 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": Good and you?

22:51:21 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": I wasnt approaching you ididnt see you actually.

22:51:55 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": I dont think so

22:52:01 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": Youre the first people i met.

22:52:11 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": A few days

22:52:54 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": Weed is my favorite bush

22:53:06 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": Likewise

22:53:11 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": I didnt realize

22:53:17 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": We should smoke one tomorrow

22:54:45 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": Ive just met you. not quite a good impression

22:55:22 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": Nah im good.

22:55:44 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": *doesnt have a radio*

22:57:04 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": You could've just asked. didnt have to point a gun at me. im a nice guy.

22:57:09 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": Take whatever you want.

22:57:39 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": I have em.

22:57:43 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": In my backpack

22:57:59 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": Just...

22:58:03 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": Next time

22:58:09 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": Ask me for those items.

22:59:02 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": I wont attack you.

22:59:05 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": Im a nice guy

22:59:15 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": I have never killed anyone

22:59:32 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": Imto afraid to pull the trigger anyway

23:00:22 | Chat("Jamie Fletcher": //logging cuz my game broke

23:00:29 | Chat("Jamie Fletcher": //do i have permission to log Nico?

23:00:35 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": // yea

23:00:38 | Chat("Jamie Fletcher": //much love

23:01:25 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": Im a doctor.

23:01:47 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": Physical doctor to be exact.

23:01:52 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": I mean. mental.

23:02:04 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": Im not that kind of doctor.

23:03:37 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": I have no idea.

23:03:40 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": What kind of nteworks

23:04:07 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": I see

23:04:24 | Chat("Jamie Fletcher": //hes new to roleplay

23:10:08 | Chat("Jamie Fletcher": //ahem

23:04:34 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": Alright

23:04:41 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": Im going to go now.

23:04:44 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": See you around.

23:05:00 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": Not really actually.

23:05:16 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": by who?

23:05:19 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": are they dangerous?

23:05:44 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": That happened to me

23:05:47 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": They took my AK.

23:05:52 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": A blue armband guy.

23:06:01 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": A question

23:06:13 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": Are you going to rob more people? if so i would like to join you.

23:06:49 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": i see

23:07:05 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": Why do they require a permit to everyone?

23:07:10 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": Like. the government has fallen.

23:07:26 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": Someone has to tell them otherwise

23:09:07 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": Alright.

23:09:29 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": Some kind of military?

23:09:38 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": I noticed.

23:09:47 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": Safety procaution right?

23:10:28 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": So

23:10:34 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": What do we do

23:10:41 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": If we meet anarachy and they want to take our weapons?

23:11:20 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": What if we outnumber them?

23:11:30 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": //lol

23:12:13 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": nothing

23:12:15 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": literally nothing

23:12:52 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": Shall i carry one?

23:13:17 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": i have one

23:13:37 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": lol

23:14:19 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": agreed

23:15:18 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": how you get a permit anyways?

23:15:42 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": requirements?

23:16:15 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": I see

23:16:33 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": alright

23:16:51 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": cant we just fake one

23:17:37 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": the last time

23:17:40 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": there was only 2 of em

23:18:11 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": I see.

23:18:19 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": they aint dumb then haha.

23:18:44 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": Thats terrible

23:18:51 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": how old?

23:18:56 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": damn

23:19:00 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": someone must stop them

23:19:19 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": i hope they succeed

23:20:12 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": Does anyone have some water?

23:20:31 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": ALright. i can wait a moment.

23:21:11 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": Holland and you?

23:21:31 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": alright

23:24:14 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": hahahah

23:25:20 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": Me too

23:27:32 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": the hardest game

23:27:58 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": thanks

23:30:24 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": seven

23:30:35 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": .45

23:32:29 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": Great

23:39:13 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": Hello

23:39:19 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": No they tried to murder me

23:39:24 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": I put them down.

23:39:36 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": You can ahve it aswell mate.

23:39:39 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": How are you?

23:39:53 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": Watch out for the blue ones.

23:40:03 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": They tend to take your weapons and ammo.

23:40:24 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": Im good. Thank you very much.

23:40:32 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": You too man

23:40:35 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": I dont think so

23:40:39 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": They were loners.

23:41:08 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": Uhm i actually havent seen any sadly.

23:41:18 | Chat("Nico Van Beek": You too man. be safe!

Calling in the following people to post their Point of Views & any video evidence they may have:

@dax99 - Fran Malute

Already Posted POV:

@jasperschellekens2 - Nico Van Beek

I unloaded your mags. Combined the rounds, and put them in your backpack. You reloaded your gun and I watched you do it whilst I was chasing you so don't tell lies. I think you're lucky i spray painted my AK and it deleted my magazine for some reason lol. Like i said you're right and it's hostile action and you were okay to kill us mate. I agree xD 

Temp banning @dax99 due to the lack of his POV. Please provide a POV or you will remain temp banned and will have to make a ban appeal.

14 hours ago, Stagsview said:

Temp banning @dax99 due to the lack of his POV. Please provide a POV or you will remain temp banned and will have to make a ban appeal.

Yeah sorry about the late reply, been busy since I died on the game. I'll send you the video soon.

Okay, the audio has completely de-syncded with the video and it starts around the end where we get shot. Evidently, that doesn't really provide enough information to show you the context of what happened. I remember it well though. Yes we DID handcuff you but only for security and so that you wouldn't harm us. We explained many times that we wouldn't harm you. The only meta-gaming which I admit to slipping up on was checking your blood pressure and then being provided your name without asking. When we broke character it wasn't us harming the roleplay. It was simple slip ups such as calling each other by a different name by mistake and talking about real life. I don't understand at ALL how that gives us an advantage in hostile situations such as these. You also said:

Your friend even wanted to kill me several times where you had to stop him. 

I never wanted to kill you. I wanted to hold you up so we could see if you were okay to roll with us or if you wanted to run. We emptied your mags to make sure that if you didn't want to roll with us, then you would have to reload and we could get away. That isn't against the rules. The handcuffing was because we wanted to make sure you wouldn't shoot us if we tried to hold you up and you resisted. We didn't take any rounds. Yes we did empty some and we put them in your inventory. You also put:

I was very stocked up on ammo

But hang on a second? How could we take some ammo and have you still "VERY" stocked up? Doesn't make any sense.

My conclusion is that okay, the handcuffing was a hostile action. So is holding you up and you being able to shoot us a better option for us? It was simply for security - that's why we held you up. We didn't have an advantage, you had your ammo that we emptied. We didn't take it. We also didn't meta-game for advantage. It was slip ups such as calling each other different names and checking your blood pressure. NOTHING that gave us an advantage.

Edited by dax99

@dax99 Can you please post a full POV including your full view on the situation? You will remain temp banned until you do.

@TheElderTurtle You claimed to have video evidence you intended to upload, can you please link it in this report? If not can you please upload it ASAP.

The video I said we had was the one dax99 recorded. I tried saving it on shadowplay but it wouldn't work.

8 hours ago, Harvey said:

@dax99 Can you please post a full POV including your full view on the situation? You will remain temp banned until you do.

@TheElderTurtle You claimed to have video evidence you intended to upload, can you please link it in this report? If not can you please upload it ASAP.

Like I said, the video corrupted and I have deleted it. There's no video for me to upload

I find it hard to believe that the video has been corrupted as the video would exactly confirm my pov. But im not the one the judge about that and i will not accuse you of anything.

Sadly i have a really low end computer otherwise i would've recorded the incident myself (My computer records it really badly and the screen is flashing in the video etc. Theres something wrong with my color scheme in windows and haven't found a way to fix it yet).

On 4/21/2018 at 12:39 PM, dax99 said:

The only meta-gaming which I admit to slipping up on was checking your blood pressure and then being provided your name without asking. When we broke character it wasn't us harming the roleplay. It was simple slip ups such as calling each other by a different name by mistake and talking about real life. I don't understand at ALL how that gives us an advantage in hostile situations such as these. 

Wrong, it was exactly you harming roleplay. Knowing you were a new player i decided to ignore it but i still wanted to state it in this thread and after all this report is against me and not against you. It's not about gaining an advantage at all. For example knowing my name when i haven't told you it is really breaking the role-play for me and i'm sure for others aswel. You were actually making fun of roleplay ICly instead of having fun with roleplay and staying in character.

Examples:

1. Nico Van Beek, Thats a really cool name.
  2. Calling me Nico several times.
  3. Talking literally about dayz as a game and talking about its updates.
  4. Using the term PVP and the word player.
On 4/21/2018 at 12:39 PM, dax99 said:

I never wanted to kill you. I wanted to hold you up so we could see if you were okay to roll with us or if you wanted to run. We emptied your mags to make sure that if you didn't want to roll with us, then you would have to reload and we could get away. That isn't against the rules. The handcuffing was because we wanted to make sure you wouldn't shoot us if we tried to hold you up and you resisted. We didn't take any rounds. Yes we did empty some and we put them in your inventory.

But hang on a second? How could we take some ammo and have you still "VERY" stocked up? Doesn't make any sense.

I have never stated that you two doing that was against the rules. It happens everyday in DayzRP and i even considered fun getting hold up/robbed. I only stated it to prove your hostile action against me. The holding up roleplay was pretty good and i answered with a roleplay to trick you two, earn your trust and put you down. And yeah i was very stocked up on ammo. TheElderTurtle has literally taken several rounds from me or has forgotten to put them back. He only had an AK74 so i see no reason why he would carry the exact same types of ammo as i had in the exact same quantity as the mag sizes. 

Edited by jasperschellekens2
grammar

To be honest, I really don't care anymore about this. It's a pretty dumb situation anyways. Okay sure I meta-gamed, and to be honest I can't be bothered to play again if a report such as this causes this much effort to get it sorted. I'm okay with you killing me. It happened and nothing can change. The only issue I have currently is that a report over something so small has led to this, and has led to me being temp banned. If you want a POV, here it is:

Me and TheElderTurtle arrived at the NWAF, we loot a couple of hangars. Then see a survivor across on the other side. Decide to push to the radio tower, hold him up and handcuff him. Break roleplay several times (me). Then allow the player to come with us. Loot the tents at the other side of the military base. Get hit a couple of times. Me and Nico are thirsty so TheElderTurtle (Fletch) takes us to a water pump. Then, and I don't mind about this... just let me play, I get shot and killed. It seemed like an RDM, but to be honest I don't care anymore about it. I'll try not to break roleplay again, and I will ensure that if I die, I look into it before deciding to report it myself.

Either un-ban me please or give me a negative point. Let me just play again. Even if you want, I'll take full responsibility of all of this just to get it over with.

@dax99 Thank you, your temp ban has been lifted. 

On 4/20/2018 at 1:05 AM, TheElderTurtle said:

Guns weren't pointed.
We didn't break character or metagame, we just made slip ups as we are new to roleplaying such as saying "player" which is a habit I'm trying to get on top of.

2 hours ago, dax99 said:

To be honest, I really don't care anymore about this. It's a pretty dumb situation anyways. Okay sure I meta-gamed, and to be honest I can't be bothered to play again if a report such as this causes this much effort to get it sorted. I'm okay with you killing me. It happened and nothing can change. The only issue I have currently is that a report over something so small has led to this, and has led to me being temp banned. If you want a POV, here it is:

Me and TheElderTurtle arrived at the NWAF, we loot a couple of hangars. Then see a survivor across on the other side. Decide to push to the radio tower, hold him up and handcuff him. Break roleplay several times (me). Then allow the player to come with us. Loot the tents at the other side of the military base. Get hit a couple of times. Me and Nico are thirsty so TheElderTurtle (Fletch) takes us to a water pump. Then, and I don't mind about this... just let me play, I get shot and killed. It seemed like an RDM, but to be honest I don't care anymore about it. I'll try not to break roleplay again, and I will ensure that if I die, I look into it before deciding to report it myself.

Either un-ban me please or give me a negative point. Let me just play again. Even if you want, I'll take full responsibility of all of this just to get it over with.

So.. did you or @dax99 handcuff him @TheElderTurtle? Seems like your friend is basically saying you did infact hold him up? 

Also did you guys point guns at him or not? @dax99 you state you hold them up, what did you do to hold them up?

Since @dax99 and @TheElderTurtle have been online since my last question but have chosen to ignore it, both will be temporarily banned until they have answered the questions.

I was unable to respond at the time, due to being in the middle of a game of bowling. You go heavy on the temp bans.

Call it what you want.
We approached him being friendly.
Spoke to him in a friendly manner.
Cuffed him ensuring him he would come to no harm, that he'd be fine, and that it was just for our security.
We unloaded his guns and returned his ammo. 
We didn't point guns.
My game crashed so I had to relog.
We remained friendly the entire time we spoke to him and I was constantly reassuring him that he would come to no harm.
He joined us, walked around and we updated him on the recent happenings between Anarchy and the Coalition as he told us he'd been out of the loop and that we were the first people he'd ran into in a while.
Everything is good and we even planned to set up some form of base, as me and @jasperschellekens2 were carrying a tents for us to take to our car whilst @dax99 protected us.
We proceed to loot and have a good conversations whilst @dax99 was RP'ing his character, albeit with scruffy performance.@jasperschellekens2 claimed to need water.
I said I could guide him to the nearest water pump before we head to the car as I wouldn't want my friend to be unhealthy.
We leave the tents on the floor near the pump with plans to return to them later as there are many infected around and @dax99 couldn't keep us safe from all of them.
Upon arriving at the pump, we all get down to drink and I notice @jasperschellekens2 pull out his pistol.
It was extremely strange but he seemed nice so I didn't fully clock what he was going to do
He aims the pistol at @dax99 and I immediately run for my life, failing to warn @dax99 who gets blasted in the face pretty much instantly.
@jasperschellekens2 puts a few bullets from his mag into me then begins to reload.
 I smack @jasperschellekens2 with my axe three times as unfortunately I had spray painted my gun about 1 minute prior to this happening and it deleted my magazine.
He unloads another magazine into me and knocks me unconscious.
I bleed out.

That is exactly what happened. We had no hostile intentions WHATSOEVER... BUT, we did cuff him. So if that is considered hostile enough to provide him a reason to fucking murder us, then fine, I wrongly reported him and I'll take my punishment or warning for doing so.

Edited by TheElderTurtle
Grammar and spelling

9 minutes ago, TheElderTurtle said:

-snip-

Yes, when people are online on the forums but don't explain why they aren't responding, we temp ban. Yours has now been lifted, but i would still like to know which one of you specifically cuffed him.

18 hours ago, Para said:

So.. did you or @dax99 handcuff him @TheElderTurtle? Seems like your friend is basically saying you did infact hold him up? 

Also did you guys point guns at him or not? @dax99 you state you hold them up, what did you do to hold them up?

We didn't really do anything. He just sort of let us cuff him after we talked a bit.

Can you remove the temp ban now that I've responded?

4 hours ago, dax99 said:

We didn't really do anything. He just sort of let us cuff him after we talked a bit.

Why do you keep denying the fact that especially you pointed a gun at me several times.

About the cuffing part. I didn't let you cuff me. I didnt have a choice because at the moment you pointed a gun on me TheElderTurtle started to cuff me without any notice. Considering the current Dayz game mechanics it's not possible to do anything when getting cuffed in this way.

Verdict:
@jasperschellekens2 [RDM]: Not Guilty

@TheElderTurtle [Metagaming]: Guilty

@dax99 [Metagaming]: Guilty

Explanation:

So before we get to the punishments I will recap the situation. Some time before the kill, the OP had met Jasper and they talked, it was decided that you two would try and handcuff him for safety concerns. Whilst if you took anything or not its not disputed that you handcuffed Jasper. Due to this, a hostile action was commited. Eventually Jasper was let go and both parties went on their separate ways. Jasper then met up with the OP and his friend again, and then travelled around with them for some time before he decided to use his kill rights.

Lets start off with Jasper. You are not guilty of RDM as a hostile action was commited against you in the form of being handcuffed. Whilst the motivation behind it may or may not have been malicious the act of being handcuffed is still a hostile action.

Hide contents
  • 8.2 A player gains kill rights when a hostile action is taken against him or when his characters life is put directly at risk. These rights last for 2 hours after last contact with the aggressors and can only be used if their use does not conflict with any other rules like NLR or NVFL.

Now onto the OP. Dax admits to Metagaming in your POV as seen here ''The only meta-gaming which I admit to slipping up on was checking your blood pressure and then being provided your name without asking. When we broke character it wasn't us harming the roleplay. It was simple slip ups such as calling each other by a different name by mistake and talking about real life.''  Whilst this didn't give you any advantages IG it is still Metagaming and hence against our rules, however we have decided to give a verbal warning due to not specifically harming the rp in any way. When you are IG you are required to stay in character the entire time and only use information that you have gained IC'ly.

Hide contents
  • 12.1 You may not use metagaming to give your character information that he/she would otherwise not have access to or to gain any kind of advantage over other players.

In future, try to be more careful with this information and whilst in Roleplay try to immerse yourself and leave talking about real life stuff until after Roleplay. Futhermore, try and get used to using phrases like you would in real life, not addressing people as 'player' and talking about 'PvP'.  We are only human and slip ups happen but you should improve upon this in future.

Outcome:

@jasperschellekens2 [RDM] No Punishment

@dax99 [Metagaming] Punishment: Verbal Warning

@TheElderTurtle [Metagaming] Punishment: Verbal Warning

Verdict by @Oisin & @Brady & @Para

Sign in to follow this