Server time (UTC): 2020-10-30, 10:40 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
DrMax

Guys? [Open Frequency]

*Liam would be sat on a roof of a house watching over the place he once called 'Home' and would let out a sigh. He reaches into his bag and pulls out his radio and presses the PTT*

"Eddie? Are you still with us.....alive?"

*He would take a sigh before speaking again over the radio*

"Dude...I'm so fucking sorry about Alexa...She was one of the good ones and didn't deserve to die so early in her life"

"How...how are you coping? I remember last time you were stressed and lost someone...I know what you're capable of. Eddie listen, if you're out there, you know I'm only a radio call away. I've helped you get through situations like this before, I can do it again. I don't want you to become the man you were before. I just don't! 

*Liam would take a minute and adjust his voice to a more apologetic tone as he changes subject*

"And Beth, if you can hear this...The other night at the house with Colt, when I walked out. I heard what you said....And you know I care and I'm happy for YOU in the `topic that was discussed...But you know quite well what I think of Jaxon... I will always support you in you life choices but I just want you to realise what you are getting yourself into. "

"Okay guys...Eddie I fucking hope you're still with us on this earth and are coping with recent events the way I want to. Beth, stay safe and keep me updated on a Private Frequency on locations and what's the current state of everyone, okay? 

*Liam would release the PTT and place it back in his bag. He would then take a picture of his old 'Home' and place it in his photobook and pack his bags. He would continue to search for the people he needed to speak too*

*After hearing the man speak he decides to press his PTT button*

*Bath and Jaxon are doing just fine, they're with part of their family right now, as for Eddie well i just met him but he seems to be doing well enough for a man who just lost his wife/my cousin.*

*Transmission Ends*

*Liam hears the strangers voice and presses the PTT*

"I'm sorry who is this? No offence but I have no clue who you are and rather hear it from themselves than a stranger. You could be with anyone dude. Again no offence or nothing!" 

*Liam releases the PTT and shakes his head as he continues to travel*

*Eddie hears Liams voice on the radio and he pushes the PTT button to respond*

"Liam, hey man this is Eddie" *A brief pause can be heard in the transmission*

"I just wanted to let you know that I am fine and I am dealing with this tragedy the best way I can. I am lost man, not physically but mentally! She's gone and I don't know where to go from here? Alexa was everything to me, she was a woman that was strong and determined and she didn't have to go out like that! I always imagined that we would get through this together and we would eventually start a family. But all those dreams we had together where taken from me! Bless her soul, at least she is in Heaven smiling down with her brother Luca, maybe saying something like 'She's going to kick my ass!' She was always a strong woman I just didn't realize she would be taken from me so soon! I know I want to get revenge for Alexas death but I have to go about it smart! Look, I will speak to you soon, you take care Liam!"

*Eddie releases the PTT button on the radio and throws it into his bag, he then looks out over the vast landscape and begins to wonder where he will go from here...* 

*Liam hears Eddie's voice and presses down the PTT making sure the man who Liam was watching couldn't see*

"Thank fuck you are alive! I mean I never excepted you to die or anything!...."

*He takes a minute to catch his breath from the joy of hearing Eddie's voice.. He would then presses the PTT*

"I know you want revenge and to burry Alexa where she would want to be but try not to get yourselves killed okay? Where are you staying currently? I hope you're safe.

*He releases the PTT and continues to watch over the man through his scope*

Sign in to follow this