Server time (UTC): 2020-10-30, 10:28 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
ExoticRP

ExoticRP's Final Warning Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): https://www.dayzrp.com/profile/18447-exoticrp/

Why the verdict is not fair: It was fair

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: In the past three months that I have been on final I have been active for the majority of it besides a small gap in activity where I was playing Escape from Tarkov religiously.  In the past three months I have learned to not post passive aggressive things on status updates, meme fellow community members in status updates, flame people that are not close friends in TS or to provoke others for a response.  Now when I see forum drama I simply look to my cat laying next to me say "Wow that's really fucking stupid" and go back to playing video games.  I have realized that this community should just be playing video games with friends not silly forum drama and salty lads trying to fuck with eachother

@Oliv I have gone to a Tim Horton's 

@Aiko I have watched 3 different anime

@Spartan I have gone snowboarding 

@Ark I know nothing about you except you stand your ground like a true lad

@Rolle I haven't gotten permd yet :^)

@JimRP Don't think you can work on this appeal but you are a very genuine person

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Final warning removed

What could you have done better?: Not posted in a passive aggressive manner or flame people in TS

Hey Exotic,

We have reviewed your appeal and your activity of the last 3 months. Your activity in February was low, in March you picked it up and your activity in April so far has been good. Same goes for your ingame activity. Your behaviour has improved since you got put on final warning; you lost the passive aggressive attitude on the forums and you talked several times with staff members in Teamspeak when something upset or annoyed you instead of making passive aggressive comments on the forums like you did in the past. you have showed improvement and that is what we want to see from you from now on.

You know what you did wrong when you got put on a final and your behaviour changed. Therefore we will remove the final warning. Keep in mind that if you go back to your old behaviour you will not be put back on a final warning. Instead you'll be removed from the community because we don't give final warning twice. Final warnings are not intended for people to move on and off of. 

Outcome: appeal accepted, final warning removed

Solved by me, @Oliv & @Ark