Server time (UTC): 2020-10-30, 22:42 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
groovy cali

Mp3 embedding?

Make it so you can embed mp3 files to the forums rather than relying on ghetto soundcloud or youtube?

ad0546c4f9911e03d2025d1496d19656.png

Something like that maybe?

An alternative to soundcloud is kiwi6 or whatever that site is. I, and others, use it for profile music. Still gotta upload it there but the little player thing works in posts. 

what's wrong with soundcloud? sure its an extra step vs drag-and-drop but its not all that bad

Edited by Whitename

Just now, N-Tox said:

An alternative to soundcloud is kiwi6 or whatever that site is. I, and others, use it for profile music. Still gotta upload it there but the little player thing works in posts. 

Yeah but I'm talking about on the forums, not profile music

Just now, Whitename said:

what's wrong with soundcloud?

and fuuuuuck soundcloud lol

Just now, Whitename said:

what's wrong with soundcloud?

soundcloud rapper master race tbh :trolle:

Just now, LemonRP said:

talking about on the forums

you mean uploading to the actual forums? because like I said you can paste the link for the music player (not necessarily music) into a post and I'm like 90% sure it lets you play it like it does in the profile music

9 minutes ago, LemonRP said:

Make it so you can embed mp3 files to the forums rather than relying on ghetto soundcloud or youtube?

ad0546c4f9911e03d2025d1496d19656.png

Something like that maybe?

come on Lemon you should know ghetto soundcloud meme rap is the best dont lie its your guilty pleasure.

Here is a guide I made a while back when this system first came to everything

Also soundcloud is useful for radio posts. Soundcloud is just the best right now!

Edited by Gaylaxy

Unfortunately it's not possible at the moment to directly embed MP3. Best you can do right now is soundcloud tbh.

5 hours ago, N-Tox said:

-✂-

If I remember correctly, this has been brought up somewhere before.

As stated above, I believe SoundCloud is the best option you can go for as of now. It works just as well IMO. 

Edited by Lady In Blue

6 minutes ago, Lady In Blue said:

If I remember correctly, this has been brought up somewhere before.

As stated above, I believe SoundCloud is the best option you can go for as of now. It works just as well IMO. 

Yeah, I coulda sworn the kiwi links worked. Something like that did... I swear on my life im gonna find what it was

Kiwi doesnt work for that unfortunately :< I think the best solution is to just put the youtube or soundcloud links in spoilers if they trouble you with their appearance. 

This has been implemented as a Sponsor+ Premium perk - just paste in a link to any audio file and post it. Once post is created, the link will change into a player. Note that in the editor it will display only as a link.

http://66.90.93.122/ost/honey-and-clover-op-dramatic-yuki/ijeelnpg/01 dramatic.mp3

26 minutes ago, Rolle said:

This has been implemented as a Sponsor+ Premium perk - just paste in a link to any audio file and post it. Once post is created, the link will change into a player. Note that in the editor it will display only as a link.

http://66.90.93.122/ost/honey-and-clover-op-dramatic-yuki/ijeelnpg/01 dramatic.mp3

Can't tell if ironically just a link, it didn't work, or only sponsors can see the super amazeballs MP3 player 

7 minutes ago, The Traveler said:

Can't tell if ironically just a link, it didn't work, or only sponsors can see the super amazeballs MP3 player 

Oh. ? Ok, so it is only visible for those who can use it. Hmm. I'll see what I can do

Well then, it shall be free for everyone to use! ? All hail Rolle the generous

58 minutes ago, Rolle said:

Well then, it shall be free for everyone to use! ? All hail Rolle the generous

404 Error: TakingTheCredit.exe can't be found ?
But seriously you're a bro ? 

Aaaand it has been disabled again, the mp3 player broke our emojis. Waiting for a fix/update.