Server time (UTC): 2020-10-28, 15:08
Sign in to follow this  
Jono the giant

To the chap in anarchy(69.9)

*johnny pushes his ptt*

"you told me to contact you on this frequency, i dident quite catch your name... Mines Johnny polanski, well thats my other half, i call myself fruity johnny *soft laughter* if you wish to use my sick twisted mind to squeeze information out of people i need a few things my good sir. My list is as follows...

1 fully operational chainsaw , burlap sack,  2 jerrycans,  hay hook, coil of rope the sharpest knife you have or can find  and ofcourse a nice little room to play in  hahaha! Ill be making my way up to novy in 3 days to meet all you lovely chaps  ill beee seeing yooou sooooon."

*a outburst of uncontrollable laughter follows johnnys last words and the transmition cuts out"

*Tyler hears the voice come out of his backpack, he quickly runs into a house and takes the radio out and listens closer*

*He tries to put on a deeper voice*

Ughhh hey there mister you can just drop the stuff off to me soon, you can meet me around the Kabanino area. 

Thanks a ton for everything man and remember what we talked about!

*The radio cuts off*

*Radio turns on hearing the kid again and the man he spoke with prior*
Do not hand anything over to this annoying brat.
Just meet us in Novy and anyone that has a neon blue armband is the once you should speak with.

*Radio goes silent*

Edited by Eagle

*johnny swiftly picks up his radio and replies*

"thought it was well out of my way... And its a kid? Sounded like a human trumpet with his balls punched into his nostrils, will do ive just got to.. Deal with something..

*a muffled sound like a man gagged can be heard crying followed by johnny shouting*

"we can do this all day! I have ages to sit here and you will have ages to sit there and think very clearly about the awnser your going to give me before i take this knife and thrust it so far in your fucking neck and use the fragments of bone to make a swiss army knife! Where the fuck did they go!"

*the sound of a crackling fire gets louder and the muffled screams intensify, followed by the same maniacle laugh and rustling of clothing showing signs of struggle can be heard before the radio cuts off*

Sign in to follow this