Server time (UTC): 2020-10-25, 00:14
Sign in to follow this  
Otto

For The Record

*Sergei realizing that the man speaking has a similar story to himself quickly grabs the radio and responds*

Hey my friend your description is spot on of these human pieces of garbage, hired to do dirty blood work for dirty fucking money. I sympathize with you and your experience if you are ever want a friendly person to talk about this fucked up shit you can normally find me in Novy my name is Sergei look for the woodland bdu pants and maybe we share a meal together sometime, stay safe my  friend.

*the radio transmission dies with a wolf howl being heard in the back as the transmission fades*

*He grins as he listens, so their name is The Damned, good to know. He's tempted to say nothing, but his name got called out, so it seems that it's time to respond to this. His thumb presses down on the PTT.*

"New lies? Hehe, well now, at least it seems that I'm fashionable enough to be recognized. Now, lets get one thing clear... We are here to be diplomatic first, and hostile as a last resort. And if this is a case of putting things on the table, then I'll say it. You, and your people, came after us. Even after several run ins, we still opted to not return the hostilities because that is not our objective... Then you ATE one of our operatives, and let a carrier bite another. He suffered for days, and we had to put him down so he wouldn't suffer a moment longer. For a group of people to sit on a high horse, you are more than happy to let a cannibal eat people and a carrier spread the disease that has caused the break down of the country's government..."

*He groans, rolling his arm, groaning from the pain.*

"Now... We don't want to fight... A fight is not what we were sent here for, but this has drawn the line... Watching that man suffer, to see that... we're more than willing to break a policy for that. And hey, I hear a voice of a man that threw the lives of everyone that worked with him to Anarchy... Now, I'm tired of this, I'm tired of being associated with Aegis's actions, I'm tired of people barking at me that I'm the monster that walks the earth... When I've seen the things certain pockets of the populas has does. There are good people here, and then there's scum... We'll help the good, we'll hand out food and I'll patch up the hurt, but... *Chuckles.* Looks like the people who pushed away the UN's help would gladly do the same to our offer to help. So.. The Damned as you've called yourselves... That carrier is going to doom you, as well as everyone else in this country with that virus, it's all a matter of time."

*He takes his thumb off the radio, before throwing it across the room. Damned... We got a name, and they seem more than happy to keep this up. Well, just another day in country.* 

:: Finally hearing the response he was waiting for Dominik picks up his radio to respond ::

"I'm quite sure I would have noticed if one of mine ate someone. I don't think ol' Triceratops would've been able to walk back to camp if he was sitting in someone's stomach. But alas, details. I bet it just kills you though doesn't it? Working for something that will kill you if you don't, and get you killed for doing it. At least the dead man was smart enough to realize how enslaved he had become. You talk about doom? Whatever contract you've made with that corporation is yours."

:: He releases the PTT ::

Edited by Otto

1 minute ago, Otto said:

:: Finally hearing the response he was waiting for Dominik picks up his radio to respond ::

"I'm quite sure I would have noticed if one of mine ate someone. I don't think ol' Triceratops would've been able to walk back to camp if he was sitting in someone's stomach. But alas, details. I bet it just kills you though doesn't it? Working for something that will kill you if you don't, and get you killed for doing it. At least the dead man was smart enough to realize how enslaved he had become. You talk about doom? Whatever contract you've made with that corporation is yours."

:: He releases the PTT ::

*He presses down on the button, after having to retrieve the radio.*

"Yes... I'm doomed... *He lets out a chuckle as he scratches his head.* You make me quiver in my boots, you know? You know what, fine, I'm doomed, I'm doomed if I fall by your hands, and I'm doomed if I fail my job so spectacularly that it would make a ceo shudder. But hey, details right? You know... You sound like a man that would be interesting to talk to at a bar... but instead you've been attacking us, for what you believe is right, and we have to take steps accordingly... I'm sure one day this blood shed will end, but for now, I got work to do, notes ain't going to write themselves. Now, you have a nice day, and don't let that carrier bite you or get any of his 'fluids' in you, might not be as fond of him when it's all over."

*He lets go of the button, looking down at the orange fuzz ball on the floor.*

"Do you think I look good in red?" *The kitten tilts his head, making him smile.* "Yeah... not runway worthy."

Spoiler

*Ivan reached for his radio, hissing in pain as the wound in his side seared. He grumbled under his breath as he depressed the PTT. His voice is cold, and tired: effects of the morphine running through his system.*

"Logan..... You're speakin' awful fine for a man that got shot full of lead..... Eh..... One of you assholes got me good, I'll give you that. But I'll live.... I always fuckin' do.

Eh....Now..... the terrible things we're done to you lot: The Corporation.... have only been done in retaliation to the fact that you surrounded one of our own, and took her samples, by force. There was no diplomacy first. There were no.... negotiations, or compromise. You intimidated her into undergoing your tests.... and after that?.... You refused our demands to keep your 'research', the fuck, out.... of this country.

What we did? To you and yours? That was only a warning. The brutality? Maximum impact to get our point across. The cannibalism? I have no fuckin' idea where the fuck you got that idea. Infecting two of your guys though? That, is what went down. Triceratops.... and Pawn. We executed the latter before he had a chance to turn. Sort of a.... mercy if you ask me.... 

I want to make it clear now.... that none of this would have happened if you'd just kept your mitts off of our people. We don't do this shit.... unless we're provoked into doing so first. Like I said: This was just a warning.... A small, simple message: Leave, our, people, the fuck, alone..... Or there will be more to come.

But after yesterday?.... It's clear, you're not going to take anything we say or do seriously unless we amp things up to eleven. So no more messages. No more warnings. No more bullshit. The next time we see you..... and we will..... We won't be leaving one survivor to relay the message to the rest."

*Ivan releases the PTT and slumps his head against Alex's shoulder, exhausted and pained from his wounds.*

*Vasily presses the PTT. A cold Russian voice can be heard speaking near-perfect English*

Like I just told the nice Damned people, I have just found two children with bullets in heads, needle marks in arms, and square-centimetre sections of skin removed. I buried them, because little Skintakers are too shit of chicken to do themselves.

Will see you soon, Skintakers.

*Vasily releases the PTT*

*Louie would pick up his radio and press the PTT*

"Hello this is Louie from Anarchy we condemn these folk that you call the Skintakers"

"Anarchy will be hunting these people down since they have taken proud citizens of Novy against their will"

"We will decimate anyone who proceeds to help these so-called Skintakers"

"Have a nice evening"

*Louie releases the PTT*

Rose picks up her radio, her voice firm when she speaks.

"And to think I offered to help you lot and believed you when you told me that you didn't take people against their will. You can consider any friendship we could have had off the table, and any offers of help I made taken back. For once, and as much as it pains me to speak this out loud I actually agree with anarchy. And I hope that they do find you and give you what is coming to you."

She releases the PTT shaking her head and making a few notes.

*Vasily once again presses the PTT*

Anarchy, huh? How you say..... enemy of enemy, in this case, da? Interesting.

But, in this case, enemies working towards same goal aren't exactly friendly, da? But, good luck either way.

Edited by Whitename

Guest Wulf_jon

*Renzo tosses one of his cigarettes up to his mouth and quickly lights it. He then overhears the chatter on the radio and decides to press down on the PTT*

"To the individuals who need to find their way back to where they came from, I was once told by a wise man that when a rabbit screams...wolves will come a-running, but not to HELP!!. Enjoy!"

*He takes another drag from his cigarette and releases the PTT"

Edited by Wulf_jon
minor corrections

Franklin picks up his radio and press down the PTT slowly.

"Skintakers... fuckin animals I say."
"Put them down as such."

He releases the PTT.

*Lee pushes in the PTT*
Looks like i may have come across their camp, Nobody was round at the time, must have all been out looking for more lovely samples of theirs. You boys are going to need some more, because your current samples you had at camp, I'm taking them and returning them to those that they belong to.
As for you all hunting them down, This information i'll be giving away, but not over the radio i'll do it in persosn, gives them a bit of a chance to run away like the cowards they'll be once the Wraith of South Zagoria is upon them.
To those of you hunting them, Good hunting.

*Lee releases the PTT Laughing to himself*

*Vasily once again presses the PTT*

Contact me on private frequency, so we can meet in person.

Sign in to follow this