Server time (UTC): 2020-10-20, 12:09
Sign in to follow this  
Eagle

Griefing

So I need a confirmation on this rule, is it allowed to destroy a camp that is owned by your enemies or it against the rules as I've been told that you cannot do anything to camps at all.
6.8 Despawning or damaging a camp, storage container, vehicles or their contents using OOC knowledge or ill intent is considered griefing.

Edited by Eagle

You need strong and valid IC reasoning to do so, they would kinda work in the same way as execution rights to some extent where you need to have a bone to pick with them that is recent and significant enough.

As long as you don't abuse game mechanics to despawn people's things, you're fine. "Ill intent" refers to rule-breaking intent. Move their stuff to another storage location if you want the tents.

Just now, Ghost of Hebi said:

You need strong and valid IC reasoning to do so, they would kinda work in the same way as execution rights to some extent where you need to have a bone to pick with them that is recent and significant enough.

I know that you need a proper reason but I was just told that apparently your not allowed to do it at all so I want confirmation on this new stuff.

I've stated before that I have ICly "destroyed" tents by taking the contents and throwing them in a fire effectively ruining the items and putting them back into the tent. As @Whitename said you need a strong IC reason to do that.

1 minute ago, Eagle said:

I know that you need a proper reason but I was just told that apparently your not allowed to do it at all so I want confirmation on this new stuff.

You've been lied to. It is allowed provided that the other conditions are met.

12 minutes ago, Ghost of Hebi said:

You've been lied to. It is allowed provided that the other conditions are met.

Yeah, it's all cleared up I was misinformed by another member of my group.

This can be closed.

Edited by Eagle

Closing upon request.