Server time (UTC): 2020-10-26, 00:49
Sign in to follow this  
Tiviyl

Blacklist Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): N\A

Why the verdict is not fair: @Sock911 had copied and pasted my character's (Tivian Echsa) back story word for word.  I do not know Sock in any way, shape, or form, and did not give him permission to do so.  I have no idea as to why he used my backstory nor why he chose to copy mine.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: My only additional comment is that I do not think that I should be punished for some one copy and use my characters backstory as their own.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: To be able to play DayZRP again with my friends.

What could you have done better?: Write less interesting backstories so people do not copy paste them to use as their own.

Hey TiviylScratch, do you have any idea how Sock was able to copy your story if you don't know him? Did you share your story somewhere?

I have not shared my story anywhere.  I would imagine that Sock had went to the character section under the DayZ tab, where you have access to the newest & most played characters in game.  I guess he clicked on my characters name and copied mine because Tivian has one of the shortest back stories of those on the most played characters list.  

Edited by TiviylScratch

Thanks for the explanation, we think so too. Your whitelist has been restored and blacklist removed, it shouldn't have been done in the first place. Sorry for the inconvenience.