Server time (UTC): 2020-10-28, 16:32
Sign in to follow this  
G19RP

S1: NVFL and Attempted RDM of Compliant Hostage - 20:25 Roughly - 04-17-2018

Server and location:  Server One, West of Kamenka

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  Roughly 20:25 Server time, logs will show

Your in game name: Fyodr Belokov

Names of allies involved: @groovy tony  @LemonRP 

Name of suspect/s:  @Sophie

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): https://plays.tv/video/5ad68ce8dd9e4048a5/nvfl

Detailed description of the events:  We were questioning and giving a man the details of where to get his weapon license, all of a sudden @Sophie ran up and initiated on four men with high caliber and automatic weapons. As seen in the video, she also shoots @LemonRP who was complying with her demands of "putting his hands up". Obviously running up to four heavily armed men, with another heavily armed man maybe 100m away, is no value for life, not to mention that she also attempted to kill a hostage who was complying to her demands.

Edited by G19RP
Eagle was the man 100m away getting apples.

Angelina valentine pov: I was at the checkpoint waiting on some friends, they came in a white sedan, and told me that they had seen some anarchy members at Kamenka police station, we hide the car and go up into the woods, because we were sure they would come looking for the people that drove past them in the car. Then a guy from Cdf gets on the radio and tell us that some of the cdf guys including himself was held up in Kamenka by anarchy, and we tell him to come to us. My  friend Kirby runs down the the checkpoint and meet some of the anarchy, and then get s on the radio telling us that they are running towards Kamenka, and we run after them. I was in the front, running over the bridge, and see 4 people in the brushes to the left side of the road, and I was sure they had see me, so I think I must hold them up, thinking that my friends was right behind me. I did not have time to comfirm that because I literally ran straight into the abarchy because I thought they were in kamenka, not standing in the brushes. I then say put your fucking hands up, and one guy run to the side, and I see the guy in front of me raising  his gun (they guy that is recording this), so I shoot one time, and my screen froze and I was dead. You Can clearly see in their video, that the guy I shot at did not comply but raised his gun .Here is the list of my friends that was there:  @Couch112 @Svenne @DrWhiskey  @ProXThug @HEARTLSS21 And one more at least, that I don’t know the forum name of . Oh and btw I would not have killed the guy that complied, you can not say I would, when it didn’t happen

Edited by Sophie

Just looked at the video again I did not see the ending before (don’t know why) but it looks like I hit the guy that went down on his knees? But I was aiming for the guy in the red that recorded the video 

My POV:

We were meeting Sophie at Kamehnka, on the way ProXThug was in a car and radioed to us saying he saw a blue armband in Kamirovo. He said he didn't know what was going on but he just saw it. After we all met up, we got radioed by CDF saying they had just gotten out of a confrontation with Anarchy and to meet us at the Kamehnka checkpoint where were sitting. After meeting up we decided to go initiate and since we aren't an official group we would all have to initiate separately. As I was running I had to relog because my character kept rubber banding. After logging back in I tried to catch up with the group that was following behind Sophie. Before I could get there Sophie initiated because she thought Heartlss21 and I were behind her but we had gotten separated in the woods from the fog. During the confrontation, I didn't shoot once and didn't initiate. I pulled back after we lost contact with Sophie and waited for the rest to meet up with me in a treeline. 

Matthias Reid's POV:  @Couch112, myself were waiting at the CP west of kamenka for @Sophie and the rest of our crew ( @Svenne, @ProXThug, @DrWhiskey.) to arrive for a meet up with the CDF. we were called on the radio by our crew saying they were passing through Kami and spotted some guys with blue armbands, which we know as ANARCHY. they pulled up to the CP and all hopped out and we headed for the woods just north of the CP. we waited around for about 15 minutes thinking the anarchy members would follow the car, so we could ambush them. After that time we received a call on the radio from CDF stating they were just held up by anarchy in kami. About 10 minutes after that we send @ProXThug down to see if the coast was clear. he finds 2 anarchy in the CP and starts to chat with them. they soon run off and all 6 of us including i think 1 CDF member follow them to go hold them up. we pass the gas station and a that point sophie had got a little ahead of us due to her character being faster for whatever reason. We hear shots and no radio coms with sophie, fearing the worst we backtracked back behind the gas station, and decide to retreat into the woods. 

Edited by HEARTLSS21
spelling

My Pov

@Svenne and I were in a Sedan driving to meet the rest of the group (@Sophie @Couch112 @DrWhiskey @HEARTLSS21) When i saw some anarchy members (i do not who it was i saw) and decided to keep driving. We met up with group and decided to wait for the anarchy members in a tree line nearby to ambush them. We waited for about 10-15 minutes and nothing happened so i decided to go down to check to see if they were coming or not. As i was heading down to check i ran into the 2 i saw earlier and decided to ask them for food and follow them. I followed them for about 2ish minutes, i ended up behind them while @Sophie tried to hold them the rest of anarchy up. During all the shooting i ended up behind them and was about to help her out when i saw another anarchy member run by me (im guessing this was @Eagle coming back from the apple trip OP edited in) when he saw me him and one of his fellow members held me up and brought me to a house close by in kamenka where i later died of my game crashing while restrained

Edited by ProXThug
reason of death

My POV:

Me and @ProXThug were driving on the south coast from east to west. When we pass through Kamarovo we spot Anarchy members standing outside the police station so we continue towards CP east of Kamenka. Once we arrive we decide to setup up a ambush from north of the CP but no Anarchy member shows up. We send down @ProXThug to make sure everything is clear, he finds two Anarchy members by all the crashed cars and decide to follow them. We follow them through the tree line but because of the bad weather we all get split up. @Sophie gets head of us and decide to initiate but her radio cuts out after a couple shoots so we decide it's better to retreat because we were not aware how many members how Anarchy was close by. We push back to North of the CP were we regroup and setup camp.

Edited by Svenne

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

20:58:27 | Player "Fyodr Belokov" is connected 
23:54:19 | Player "Fyodr Belokov" has been disconnected

19:47:18 | Player "Angelina Valentine" is connected 
23:45:01 | Player "Angelina Valentine" has been disconnected

19:01:30 | Player "Charlie Baker" is connected 
00:28:13 | Player "Charlie Baker" has been disconnected

19:01:29 | Player "Matthias Reid" is connected 
00:25:16 | Player "Matthias Reid" has been disconnected

20:00:05 | Player "Kirby Hammer" is connected 
00:03:50 | Player "Kirby Hammer" has been disconnected

19:01:42 | Player "Glenn Wickstrom" is connected 
00:23:39 | Player "Glenn Wickstrom" has been disconnected

Line 38: 19:24:58 | Player "Scott Wolf" is connected 
00:28:36 | Player "Scott Wolf" has been disconnected

20:58:30 | Player "Jhon Derek" is connected 
00:18:15 | Player "Jhon Derek" has been disconnected

21:04:50 | Player "Tony Doyle" is connected 
23:54:04 | Player "Tony Doyle" has been disconnected

21:07:25 | Player "Aleksei Novak" is connected 
00:28:13 | Player "Aleksei Novak" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

23:38:05 | "Fyodr Belokov SHOT Angelina Valentine by Fal into Chest."
23:38:05 | "Fyodr Belokov SHOT Angelina Valentine by Fal into Chest."

23:38:05 | "Angelina Valentine SHOT Aleksei Novak by  into RightArm."
23:38:06 | "Player Aleksei Novak has fallen into unconsciousness."

Death Logs: 

Spoiler

23:38:05 | Player "Angelina Valentine" has been killed by player "Fyodr Belokov"

Chat Logs:

Spoiler

23:35:31 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): Yes
23:35:40 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): Take his weapon and give him the run-down
23:35:46 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): //mic issues
23:36:18 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): //can you guys hear me?

23:36:21 | Chat("Aleksei Novak"): //no

23:37:15 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): We need the weapon
23:37:25 | Chat("Fyodr Belokov"): You can go to Novy-Sobor to get a license

23:43:15 | Chat("Kirby Hammer"): //dying of starvation just saying
23:46:25 | Chat("Kirby Hammer"): //yes *drops radio*
23:46:41 | Chat("Kirby Hammer"): // still dying just saying anymore ;c
23:47:09 | Chat("Kirby Hammer"): //and hypthermic.. sorry guys 
23:48:17 | Chat("Kirby Hammer"): //yes im gonna die

Already posted PoVs - 
@G19RP - Fyodr Belokov, @Sophie - Angelina Valentine, @Couch112 - Charlie Baker, @ProXThug - Kirby Hammer, @Svenne - Glenn Wickstrom, @HEARTLSS21 - Methias Reid

---

Calling in @LemonRP - Aleksei Novak, @groovy tony- Tony Doyle, @DrWhiskey - Scott Wolf, @Eagle - Jhon Derek to post their PoVs along with any/all unedited Video Evidence along with any Allies involved. 

Jhon Derek here:

Like my group has said I was getting close to starving and since there was nothing going on except them speaking to the same guy they had been for the past 10 minutes I run down to kamanka, less than 3 minutes after I leave I hear multiple gunshots and a talk of a woman attacking my group and a sniper shooting down on them. I do a complete b line from my trip and run back towards them where I find Proxthug running around in the forest. I initiate on him as this man had been following me since the check point that is further down the road and asking the same questions that I answerd prior, he gets moved down with the other hostage and we're made aware that he is in a bad condition, he starts passing out so we give him a saline bagand I run towards the apple trees to grab food,  after I saved myself from starving and managed to give some to Proxthug he passes out again right next to the fire we made for them, we give him a second saline bag and I hear through his mic ''OMFG my game just crashed'' and he dies on the spot soon following was the second hostage.

The man had no gun out and was just running past the initial hostage situation so no assistance could have been given from him to Sofie when she did the daring attack on our group members that were there at the time.

I have no video evidence.

TLDR:
She ran alone towards us and attacked us with a secondary sniper who had no rights on us and she shot our friend who was complying with her demands. The sniper made some attempts from what I heard but failed at his attempt. The hostages then died due to crashing while in cuffs.

Edited by Eagle

As for my POV:

Me and G19 were harassing @Kriss Blade about his white armband.

We were chatting near a fire, I hear someone initiate behind me, I put my hands up and crouch down so that g19 can shoot over me, fall uncon, wake up about 30 seconds later, start getting shot at by suppressed shots.

As I said I thought my friends was right behind me, and I was aiming for the guy in red, I did not mean to hit the guy that comply. But in a situation like that, when 2 people comply and 2 don’t, it goes very fast, and you are maybe gonna hit the guys that comply. Also I don’t know who shoot at you from a distance, maybe the cdf guy that was coming to us after you guys hold him hostage, he had kos rights on you 

14 minutes ago, Sophie said:

As I said I thought my friends was right behind me, and I was aiming for the guy in red, I did not mean to hit the guy that comply. But in a situation like that, when 2 people comply and 2 don’t, it goes very fast, and you are maybe gonna hit the guys that comply. Also I don’t know who shoot at you from a distance, maybe the cdf guy that was coming to us after you guys hold him hostage, he had kos rights on you 

Any chance your bois can get those CDF members to confirm your story?

@Svenne can you tag the cdf guy that radio In to us, if you know his forum name? And ask him to tell if he was the one that shoot after them after I died. 

But just to be clear I have nothing to do with anybody shooting at you guys after I died, they know they have to i initiated on you guys, before they can do anything 

Hi, I was told to give my POV, Im the CDF guy, I was with @Clarence Archer and we were heading back to our Kamenka camp after ANarchy had their fun with us. We came to meet the MM at the checkpoint and from there they informed us anarchy were still prowling and we decided to go after them considering me and my CDF bud had more than ample KOS on them, unfortunately us CDF didn't see them given the fog and rain, but we shot at where we thought they were. I was informed they were in a bush near the gas station, not sure if i hit anyone, logs can tell if I managed to or not, but im doubtful.

2 hours ago, G19RP said:

I believe it is important to note that @ProXThug died due to being restrained while his game crashed, not due to starvation, dehydration or hypothermia. In fact, as @Eagle mentioned, we used a plethora of medical supplies and risked ourselves outside in order to do everything we could to keep our hostages alive. 

i was about to die anyways wasn't anyone's fault for that but yea i did end up dying to my game crashing sorry @Eagle for not putting that up ill edit that in

Tony Doyle POV:

We had just got done torturing two CDF soldiers in Komarovo and decided to head down to Kamenka to look for subversives. Aleksei and Jhon came across Kriss in the woods and decided to talk to him, when me and Fyodor showed up Jhon came with me to search the area for hostiles and Fyodor stayed. We ran around for maybe fifteen minutes, and on our way back we spotted two men in the fog, whom I think we stopped to talk to though i'm not 100% sure. We search the cars on the road for food as Jhon was starving, and we come across ProXThug again, who had followed us from the hill. We didn't think anything of it and headed back to Fyodor and Aleksei, where Jhon went down to Kamenka to pick some apples. I was there maybe a minute and a half before Sophie turned up out of nowhere with no visible support and dropped the initiation. She dies, and we run around for a while taking shots while bringing Kriss and ProX to the next town over. Me and Aleksei deciced to run through the woods searching for the shooter, whom we did not find. We get to town, at this point we haven't taken shots for at least 10 minutes, and end up making a fire for the two we a taken. Since they were cuffed when we all got bad module, they died on logging back in. We headed back to Novy five minutes or so later.

Edited by groovy tony

I suppose since I was the one LemonRP and G19 had been talking to, not to mention witnessing the whole thing go down, I'll throw my POV in here.

POV: My character had run over to the CDF checkpoint on accident after being told not to go anymore west of Kamenka by 2 shady looking Russians. Being curious and hearing no gunshots, I had run over and seen two men (one was @Sylva 's lore character) in TTSKO clothes and yellow armbands. They ask me for ID, I comply and tell them what I was up to and such. Nothing really important was said nor did they seem to really deem me a threat so they told me to go away and I run all the way to Zeleno and log off. The next day (the day of this whole situation happening) I somehow log back in exactly where I had talked to Sylva's lore character and his Sergeant which got me all sorts of fucked up/confused. I attempt to run back to where I was in Zeleno but was approached by LemonRP and G19, who as Lemon stated, did ask me and poke fun at my white armband. At the time, I lied about my character's name and story, just bullshit them so I can be on my way. I tell them I wish to leave, but they insist I stay (knowing Anarchy, I stay because if I insisted on leaving then they'd most likely initiate on me.)

A campfire was made, fog rolls in, rain pouring down, a thousand more Anarchists show up. They ask questions, I answer. Next thing you know I see this female, no idea who she is, run up and ear-splitting scream an initiation. ( @Sophie, I think you turned your mic sensitivity up too high. It sounded like the wailing of a banshee, I nearly threw my headphones off.) My hands go up, she shoots who I assume was LemonRP and then gets turned into swiss cheese. As more distant gunshots ring out from what I assume was Sophie's extra members, LemonRP fell unconscious but was revived by G19 who then took me and this other man Kirby to Kamenka where they held us up, stripped us of any weapons, including melee, from our persons. Tied us up but then, unfortunately, Kirby and I died due to Hypothermia and "Bad_Module_Info has stopped working" whilst restrained and we all know what happens when you crash when restrained.

Edit:

When G19 says Sophie tried to kill a hostage, it was not me. LemonRP I suppose was the hostage, but I get that during a heated moment such as that you are prone to mistakes. Maybe Sophie and her people could've surveyed the area more to potentially change their thought process because just say that she happened to kill Lemon and G19 outright, there was still about 4-5 more Anarchy in the woods and across the street. I feel maybe this report is better talked out in TS, mistakes happen y'know?

Edited by Kriss Blade
Additional Info

@G19RP looks like the video has been cut short, can you please upload the whole video you have of the situation, i would like to see it 

14 minutes ago, Sophie said:

@G19RP looks like the video has been cut short, can you please upload the whole video you have of the situation, i would like to see it 

Why under what grounds do you wish to see more of the recorded evidence? Do you believe there is another rulebreak happening here?

32 minutes ago, Stagsview said:

Why under what grounds do you wish to see more of the recorded evidence? Do you believe there is another rulebreak happening here?

Wanted to see what happend after i died, because they say that they didn't see any of my friends there.

11 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Wanted to see what happend after i died, because they say that they didn't see any of my friends there.

G19 wouldn't have the search after in his POV cause he took the hostages with Eagle, I wasn't recording and I don't think Lemon was either.

G19 would be trying to keep the two hypothermic hostages alive. Like states, it was me and Tony in the woods. Circles 3-4 times, saw nothing.

Verdict:

@Sophie [Attempted Invalid Kill]: Guilty.

@Sophie [No Value for Life]: Not Guilty.

Explanation:

A team of staff members has reviewed the reported situation and has come to a conclusion regarding it. As seen in the video evidence, @Sophie approached and initiated on @G19RP , @LemonRP & @groovy tony as they were talking to @Kriss Blade . LemonRP and Kriss Blade compiled but G19 fires back, killing Sophie but not before Sophie managed to shoot LemonRP, causing him to fall unconscious.

Sophie, you have been found guilty of an attempted invalid kill, consequently breaking rule 8.2, as LemonRP was in the process of complying, as such he was no threat.

Spoiler
  • 8.2 A player gains kill rights when a hostile action is taken against him or when his characters life is put directly at risk. These rights last for 2 hours after last contact with the aggressors and can only be used if their use does not conflict with any other rules like NLR or NVFL.

There was not sufficient evidence to suggest that Sophie broke the NVFL rule as the only video evidence of the situation was from G19. In his video we can see that LemonRP had a pistol in his hand and had his back to Sophie, Groovy Tony had no weapon in his hand a few seconds prior to the initiation what made the initiation a 1 vs 1 or a possible 1 vs 2 if Groovy Tony took out a weapon while he wasn’t in G19’s view. The odds of a 1 vs 1 or a 1 vs 2 aren’t punishable for NVFL as the odds weren’t too bad in that particular situation. Rule 5.6 states:

Spoiler
  • 5.6 Do not act in a way that indicates no value for your characters life and survival. For example, attempting to kill people when heavily outnumbered, excessively talking back or insulting someone when taken hostage, or knowingly running into an area of active hostile engagement when not involved in the fight.

1 person with a rifle vs 1 or possible 2 is not considered “heavily outnumbered” as stated in rule 5.6 and therefore Sophie is not guilty of breaking the NVFL rule.

In the future Sophie, you should hold your fire if there is a complying hostage in your direct line of fire. You stated to had shot the wrong person by accident but you are responsible for your actions and this particular action led to you shooting someone you did not have kill rights on. In such situations you must be especially careful, always note when a player is and isn't a threat to you so you only shoot at the people that you have kill rights on.

With the above stated, the following applies:

Outcome:

@Sophie [Attempted Invalid Kill]: Punishment | 2 Day Ban & 5 Warning Points

Verdict by Harvey, @Spartan and @Brayces .