Server time (UTC): 2020-10-30, 11:33 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
Roleplayer

Postin' status rights

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):  http://puu.sh/A5awt/abeebc7d38.jpg

Why the verdict is not fair: Didn't know anything about any ooc hate report. Didn't flame, didn't bait. figured I was taking a joke in good stride. He goes ''hey these guys are fat nerds from south park"  and I go 'HEY AT LEAST I HAVE MY SWORD OF A THOUSAND TRUTHS" . From that episode. Meant to tag him in the main post but couldn't edit it so tagged him under. I've been told two different things, had one tell me it's because there's a report being made, and one said it was flame baiting. 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:  My point of view is that I was not aware there was a report being made about this, I didn't try to bait him into anything, in my eyes I took a joke at our expense in stride and make a joke saying at least I got a magical item from that episode of south park. That's it. If I knew there was a report being made about it and everything was hush hush, I wouldn't of said anything. The post I made was in no way baiting him to flame back, was in no way flaming, or anything of that nature. It was a joke saying hey i might be a fat nerd, but I have a cool sword. That's it.

and to further explain, I had no idea that any of this was discussed before. I sat on my computer, got linked the picture, laughed and posted . That's it. Nothing about any ooc hate. 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: status updates back

What could you have done better?: omnisciently known there was a report about it and not said anything. 

Edited by UndeadRP

But where did you get the image from? Surely if you got access to the image or someone sent it to you, you knew the context behind it. There's no chance that you just randomly stumbled upon it being shared somewhere without any information provided alongside it.

I sat down at my computer after showering and louie poked me the image. That's it I literally had completely 0 idea that there was any kind of report going on. It's not the first time people have made jokes about us and shit. Figured it was just another joke. If i did know about it why would I say anything. Isn't the report like some of my guys against them. Like It'd be shooting myself in the foot

If someone were to remove it and give me heads up there was a report I wouldn't of said anything about it again. Oliv told me in a pm after but at that point wouldn't restore them.

Edited by UndeadRP

Well, you see, even if there wasn't a report ongoing, to me it's still the same thing - flame baiting other people. The status updates will stay revoked for the duration set by Oliv, as I don't quite buy the explanation that you absolutely had no clue about what you were posting. I suggest next time you research the meaning and context behind a meme before mindlessly posting "jokes" like that.