Server time (UTC): 2020-10-29, 10:00
Sign in to follow this  
kimmylou

Help!!!!!!!!!!!

*After spending hours tied to a tree, Polly manages to free herself, she looks desperately for her radio. In so much pain from a gun shot  to her leg she presses down hard on it while searching.... she finds the radio breathless and crying out in so much pain..... she presses the PTT*

“They got me.... they fucking got me! *the pain is heard in her voice*

casey, Allen, Leo I don’t know where I am they left me for dead. They demanded me to spy on the anarchists or they would take my ear. I said no to their demands.Then they walked away and I laughed and said it’s true then your a bunch of pussys who make pointless threats then they shot me, I’m hurt so bad!

im going to try and crawl to a town but I’m in middle of woods! I don’t think I’ll make it.

*she starts to cry thinking of leo*

tell Leo I’m sorry....If you don’t hear from me in the next three days assume I am dead.

*a wolve howl is heard along with Pollys screams just as the radio goes dead* 

Edited by kimmylou

*Casey would be watching the sun rise high in the day as he hears Polly's panicked voice go through his radio. He would jolt up from lying down on the top of Altar Hill station and takes his radio from his pocket. He would listen in closely and speak into the radio. He would hold down the PTT, his voice, for once would sound panicked, worried.*

"P-Polly? Where are you? Are those wolves? Polly!? Speak god damn it!"

*He would pause as he begins to load his 12-Gauge.*

"For the love of God, I better hear back from you... I'm securing the station. Find any landmark, Polly! Find shelter and just please stay safe..."

*The transmission would cut out.*

*Sergei listens in, in shock. His hands shake as he holds the ptt. His voice sounds shaky as he speaks*

Polly...? Where are you? Who the fuck did this to you?

*In the background you can hear him loading up his rifle*

Whoever the fuck did this, if you're listening, I'll skin you alive.

*he releases the ptt*

*Casey would shake his head as he gets ready to leave the station. He would take out his radio and speak to the Russian man. He holds down the PTT.*

"This is none of your business, whoever you are. Keep. Out. Of. It. Don't make me repeat it twice."

*The transmission cuts off.*

[Aaron holds down the PTT]

"Polly, move to Novy, we can protect you. We appreciate you not trying to spy on us, and in return we will provide you with a doctor well capable of tending to your wounds."

[Aaron releases the PTT]

*Casey would be searching tree by tree through a forest near Altar Hill. He would hear Aaron on his radio and sigh is annoyance. He would put the radio to his mouth and speak calmly while he holds down the PTT.*

"Again, this is of personal matter. You wouldn't understand... Fuck. Just please keep out of it... it will... it will be resolved."

[Aaron holds down the PTT]

"Offers there if you wanna take it. We don't offer that to many people."

[Aaron releases the PTT.]

Rose pauses and listens for a moment before taping the PTT down and pulling out a morse code tapper to send her message.

" .. / .--- ..- ... - / .-- .- -. - / - --- / .- ... ... ..- .-. . / -.-- --- ..- --..-- / - .... .- - / - .... . / .--. . .-. ... --- -. / .-. . ... .--. --- -. ... .. -... .-.. . / -.- -. --- .-- ... / - .... .- - / .... . / ..-. ..- -.-. -.- . -.. / ..- .--. / .... .- .-. -.. .-.-.- / .. / .-- .- ... / - .... . / --- -. . / .-- .... --- / - --- .-.. -.. / .... .. -- / - --- / --. . - / .. -. / - --- ..- -.-. .... / .-- .. - .... / -.-- --- ..- / .- -. -.. / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / .... . .-. / .-.. --- -.-. .- - .. --- -. .-.-.- / .. / .- -- / .- / -.. --- -.-. - --- .-. --..-- / .. ..-. / ... .... . / -. . . -.. ... / -- . -.. .. -.-. .- .-.. / - .-. . .- - -- . -. - / .-- .... .. -.-. .... / .. / .- ... ... ..- -- . / ... .... . / -.. --- . ... / .--. .-.. . .- ... . / .-.. . - / -- . / -.- -. --- .-- / .- -. -.. / .. / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -.. --- / .-- .... .- - / .. / -.-. .- -. / - --- / .... . .-.. .--. .-.-.- "

She removes the tape from the PTT and goes back to keeping watch.

Spoiler

"I just want to assure you, that the person responsible knows that he fucked up hard. I was the one who told him to get in touch with you and give you her location. I am a doctor, if she needs medical treatment which I assume she does please let me know and I will do what I can to help."

*Allen takes out the radio and presses the PTT button showing a calmer look on his face*

Polly... Polly thank the Gods your alive

I tried going after you with some people but we weren't able to find you

I still out in some woods trying to find you

*His radio then goes silent*

1 hour ago, TheTrueHawk said:

*Casey would shake his head as he gets ready to leave the station. He would take out his radio and speak to the Russian man. He holds down the PTT.*

"This is none of your business, whoever you are. Keep. Out. Of. It. Don't make me repeat it twice."

*Sergei holds the PTT infuriated*

Bullshit its not my business. You don't fucking scare me kid.

*he releases the ptt*

*Casey would be searching through the area around Dubrovka and Novy Lug, scanning each building. He would take out his radio and speaks very sternly as he hold down the PTT.*

"This is not a threat, this is a manner of interal affairs. I will contact for a doctor when I find her. This is a situation the Network will focus on, please keep away from this. We do not need more situations."

*Hold his ptt*

Still looking I presume 

*he sounds almost satisfied but regretful all at once*

Oh well, I gave her a chance to walk away unharmed, even after blatantly disrespecting me and my brother.

*the radio falls silent as he releases his ptt*

*Segei holds the ptt*

Then you're gonna bring me into these internal affairs, that's my girlfriend.

*he released the ptt*

*Casey would laugh very lightly as he takes a drink of water. He would take out his radio and hold the PTT. His voice calmer than before.*

"Well, I have some bad news for you, Russki. Like I said, internal. Don't piss me off. Please and thank you, have a beautiful day.

*Sergei laughs and holds the ptt*

Well, I have some bad news for you, Kiddo. Like I said, you don't scare me. Have a beautiful day.

*He releases the ptt*

*He listens to the radio after hearing Troy's voice*

"MotherFucker....."

*He releses the PTT and loads up some guns and starts making his way to the base where he saw the group last*

*Leo yells and starts violently throwing furniture in a house he's in*

*Grabs his axe and attempts smash a wooden table in half*

*He grabs his radio and presses the PTT*

*You can hear the anger in his voice*

"Girlfriend huh?! Right.."

*His tone of voice turns from angry to serious and monotone*

"Whoever did this we need to talk.. *Yells* alright?!"

*Releases the PTT*

*He rips his axe off of the table before turning towards another man saying*

"Let's go."

Edited by Kuljukka

*He holds down the PTT. His voice sounds unusually stern.*

"Mr. Bond stop now! We are attempting to deal with it! We will not go to active war for Christ sake! You will go back to the station, now!"

*The transmission cuts*

*He listens to the radio*

"Son of a...."

*He grits his teeth and heads back to the station(

*Joey presses the PTT Joey lets out q sadistic laugh*

If only i could have been there to do it myself....

*Joey releases the ptt*

*she hides in a small little wooden house... the wolves still howling around her in the distance she clears her dry throat with last bit of water she has..... she presses the PTT and whispers....

i...I have found some shelter. I’m going to lay low here and hope someone might come by and help me get back. 

To the man who offered me a doctor, Thankyou I will be in novy as soon as I can. 

*she breathes heavy clearly in pain and scared*

Leo... I.... lov...

transmission goes dead 

*Sergei sighs and holds the ptt, speaking through a voice changer he had never used before*

All agents...shoot to kill.

*he releases the ptt*

*Casey would groan for a moment and hold his side. He would take out his radio and hold down the PTT. Casey sounds relatively calm.*

"Oh my god, now who is this slimy cunt? Shoot to kill? Also, fuck out of here with that voice changer, why don't you talk in your normal voice instead of ominously saying shoot to kill?"

*The transmission cuts*

*Allen sounds out of breath as he starts talking*

The damn thing lost juice on me.... took me forever to find a new one

Polly, I'm glad you're safe

I'll try to make my way back to the radio station

*The transmission dies down*

Sign in to follow this