Server time (UTC): 2020-10-23, 20:58
Sign in to follow this  
Paradox

Doctor (open frequency)

Solus is sitting being away from everyone still as she was thinking back at the doctor that she met and took blood sample from her, she wondered if that doctor is still alive.

She reach her radio and pressed the PTT.

"Hey doc? Are you still alive? Have you got results?" She spoke as she let go of her PTT to wrap the scar wound she gotten bit months ago by undead with a bandana. She also covered up her other wound she got bitten again but she of course not going to turn. She's immune. 

She pressed her PTT again.

"I trust you only doctor I meet, I do hope that your people will not go after me, I am not a lab rat to be experimented on. You should know that. Anyway, I'm awaiting your reply" 

She let go of her PTT.

*An unknown russian voice can be heard over the radio*

Privjet...

*There is a paus, but you can still hear the static*

So, girl is immune huh? The Red Line are interested indeed. See you around sobaka.

*You hear mumble in russian before the transmission is cut off*

Solus heard a reply from a unknown voice as she heard him speak, she pressed her PTT.

"Who is this?" She spoke and then breathes a little as she then spoke again. "I ain't no girl, and why the hell you interested?" She let go of her PTT and if he would see her face, it was a WTF look on her face.

Edited by Paradox

*Grieves would stare at his radio a long time before deciding to speak into it. His tone would be hurried but professional.*

Ma'am you might want to be a bit more specific in which doctor you're looking for. There's more than a few out there surviving. Think of a something that you might remember about them that's not to obvious then try broadcasting again. I might know who you're speaking of, but I can't be sure.

*Releases the PTT*

Solus heard a voice as she then take her radio and presses the PTT. 

"I am unsure the name, but she was the one who asking those who are...not turned.....come to see her. I replied the broadcast to meet up with her. I had a new friend with me who waited outside and I went to one of hospitals or medical building while she takes my blood sample."

She replied and she let go of the PTT.

*Fitz sits at a fire, stoking some logs as he listens in, a very familiar voice sounding.*

"The Red Line sounds awfully...communist. Look out for any signs of red, flags, armbands, berets etc...you'll find your man. And on that note, Grieves...I know you can hear me.

*He pauses, speaking through gritted teach.*

"We still haven't had that talk."

*He lets go of the PTT and waits.*

*You can once again hear the russian voice over the radio*

Tak, tak, tak, tak. You don't have be afraid girl. We see you soon.

And yes, you will see us from long way with our red flags, red armbands and red barets. Haha, pizdec.

*Static*

Edited by Niccokick

Solus heard the responds talking about the people with red armband and hats. She spoke after pressed her PTT.

"And why would I want to see them?" She spoke as she let go off her PTT.

She heard the other male she heard before. She pressed her PTT again.

"Afraid? Nah that ain't my style. Hunters never afraid. And that is only if you can FIND me. But I doubt you can."

She let go of her PTT.

*Grieves would press down the PTT.*

From what it sounds like you met with my former associate. I'd be more than willing to meet you in person to discuss things. All I need is a little time to arrange this meeting. I'll be in touch soon.

*Grieves would release the PTT.*

*Grieves would pull out his radio and press the PTT.*

In two days time I can meet with you ma'am. It would be for the best if we did not broadcast the meeting place over open airwaves like this. Switch to frequency 86.6 and I'll give you another frequency that we can speak on.

*Grieves would release the PTT.*

Solus listened as she heard him talk about not talking in broadcast publicly and told a frequency. 

"True but two days? Why? and I will talk on radio but why do you think you can meet me in person?"

She let go of her PTT

*Grieves would pull out his radio and speak into it.*

Because from what it sounds like you have questions, and I have answers. That's a good enough reason for a face to face, right?

*Eric would release the PTT.*

Sign in to follow this