Server time (UTC): 2020-10-22, 23:25
Sign in to follow this  
Kermie

Announcement for all people looking to stay alive in this world (Open Frequency)

*Sergei picks up his radio and depresses the PTT button before speaking a match being lit is heard* 

Hello Friends, Acquaintances and those who may stumble upon this radio frequency, I come to offer all of you a warning hopefully preventing you all from experiencing a situation similar to mine. I was recruited into a group called The Corporation, they offered me a job as an advisor to their public relations team, I accepted their generous terms as they sold me on their humanitarian mission to find a cure for this god awful disease that we know has taken so many of our people from this land.

*Sergei pauses a moment drawing a hit from his cigarette continuing on with his radio transmission a fire crackling can be heard in the background.

These people are not to be trusted ever, they are lying and backstabbing pieces of human garbage, every last one of them. After helping them for a few weeks with their public relations with the people of this land and trying to promote their image of good people. I learned that they had a dark agenda planned for these so called voluntary tests they performed on people. At first everyone was a volunteer then one night in camp I overheard the leader talking about how the corporation was to use these test results to not only cure the infection but also some other nefarious purpose that is still currently unknown whatever it is it cant be good. They also talked aobut how quotas must be filled by any means necessary these test are now being done both voluntarily and involuntarily. Upon hearing this I confronted some of the members of the corporation and was met with fierce resistance and not long after I was taken hostage and my blood and tissue samples taken against my will. 

While being held captive to become one of these experiments they were cooking up I was able to escape to the town of Novy where a kind man named Aleksei was willing and able to help me fight back against my former captors and regain my strength to live another day. These men earlier this week have again found me and made permanent marks to identify me in future instances. How can these sick fucks call themselves doctors and spray their shit about helping all of us defeat the infection while cutting me and many others up like pieces of swiss cheese, Again I want to clarify these men are liars and should never be trusted as you give and inch and they will take a mile.

I have prepared specific demands for these fuckers to comply immediately or more of their people will die until we eradicate this plague upon our community.

1.      Cease all tests voluntary or forced upon the people of this land 
  2.      Hand over any and all documentation of these tests/data to Anarchy so they can be properly destroyed
  3.      Immediately free any current captives or test subjects you have and allow them to return to their homes and families 

*Sergei again takes a pause releasing the PTT and Quickly double taps the button to continue his transmission*

Finally to anyone out there wondering how to Identify and fight back against the corporations gross misuse of power I have compiled as much data as I can for you and would be happy to provide it to better prepare all of the great people of my home. I will now list the descriptions and locations, sightings and descriptions of The Corporation. 

1.      Pink armbands worn on the left arm to signify their affiliation with the company
  2.      Gas masks to be worn obscuring their facial features and disgusting many of their voices
  3.      Locations to avoid at all costs if possible North Dubrovka they have had a camp there in the past where many experiments have happened and might continue to take place. The military checkpoint coming up from Berezino and leading to Gorka is also a place many of these scumbags like to hang out and take innocent people.

I want to leave you all with a well wished final goodbye and to say please continue to fight these assholes with all you strength if they are to every gain a major foot hold in northern politics we are all more fucked then we currently are with the infected. Please consider joining your local militia to fight bac or supporting groups or factions that will stand up for all of us living here now I hear Novy is a great place to find some good guys willing to put up a fight against these bullies and I hope to see you all soon, A special thanks and possible final goodbye to a man I have much respect for Mr. Aleksei of Anarchy you have been a great friend a great advocate for helping me take back control of my life after this terrible incident I wish you the best of luck in any furture endevours and hope to dine with you soon whether that be here on Earth or in Heaven when the good fight is over.

*Sergei begins to release the PTT button when a wolf howl is heard over the radio, a single gunshot is heard from a small caliber round the transmission is cut off abruptly *

Edited by TomTom1314

*Ash would respond to this very confused.*

Um... Who are you? This feels like a dirty PR campain to slay our public name. We have never met you, and we would like for you to stop talking to people about us. 

*You could hear the woman sigh.*

Edited by Anya Soft-Paw

Spore looked around the room of people he was with as he listened to the radio transmission that was being broadcasted and raised an eyebrow.

The man who entered the room named Tidal who was replaying the broadcast to inform them asked.  "Who is this guy."

One of the other members at the table named Stone answered him.  "If its who we think it is it is a corrupt Russian business man we used to benefit in our dealings with before the apocalypse."

Spore shifted in his seat listening.  As one of their other associates said.  "Is this just a bluff?  What does he actually know, was he ever working with the Press do you think before any of this shit went down 10 months ago?"

Stone thought for a moment and said.  "It shouldn't matter regardless, this isn't the first time we've had people try to bring up accusations against the Corporation, we have means of spreading misinformation to deal with such leaks."

Spore nodded at the man who had entered the room and Shadow who were standing by one of the door ways.  "Send out a radio broadcast.  Let the local populace know that may have received it that were in the general location that it was sent that we can help offer them food water and medical supplies."

Shadow nodded and walked out of the room with the man who had first entered relaying that information to everyone named Tidal.

Shadow asked Tidal do you want me to handle this?

Tidal shook his head and said.  "No, I'm deploying down there soon anyway, it might as well be my voice so the local populace will have a chance to recognize it."

Shadow nodded and they went their separate ways.  

About 10 minutes later Tidal prepared what he was about to say and then held the button on the radio to begin sending out a transmission.  "To anyone who may hear this message in the area, there is a humanitarian group nearby, seek us out, our Corporation wishes to give your people aid, wholesome food, safe water, and antibiotics along with other resources to help you defend yourselves.  Please reach out to us so we may be able to easier find you and your communities so we may easier be able to give you aid.  Please be wary though, there are many dangers, not only including the infected but also wild animals and dangerous people moving about that threaten the lives of you and your communities.  Please reach out ASAP so we may help provide you future aid, and take you in under our protection." 

Edited by GaryCash

Solus heard the radio as she blinked. She pressed her PTT. "Well I don't trust most people but I only trust few doctors." She let go of her PTT. She heard the transmission and chuckled. "Well...I aint going near you corporation. Nope. You ain't gonna take anything from me."

Aleksei rolled his eyes

"People who don't adhere to this warning- let it be known. Anarchy can't protect you if you are too dumb to listen. These men will tie you up, cut you up, and take your blood. If this broadcast doesn't cease it- then I want all reports sent to us in regards to this 'corporations' presence in Chernarus."

He would click the ptt before getting ready for his day.

*Lee pushes in the PTT and sighs*
You claim to help, but all you did was drive through town with a lovely horde chasing you, apparently "dealing with it" in Zelenogorsk. But all you guys ended up doing was putting the lives of my people in danger. Fuck I don't even know if they're alive, we all got split up because of you arseholes. Maybe if you want to help, don't go riding through towns in your large trucks especially when you've seen people on the roads. Ah but who am i kidding, seems like another make believe group is trying to "save people" but we were doing just fine till you all starting rolling into the country again.
Go back to where you came, we'll keep living the way we were, it's safer for us all this way.

*Lee releases the PTT*

Solus listened to the radio as she heard the one male speak about the 'corporation'. She pressed her PTT.

"Well there are only some people I trust and I definitely not trust those corporations." She spoke as she then let go of her PTT and heard other male speak.

She pressed her PTT again. 

"Is this about the corp group guys or the other group guys that been salty to me before? But that must be damn shit going on there...who is stupid enough to drive with horde of undead? I guess those guys? Whoever they are." She let go of her PTT.

*Lee pushes in the PTT*
The corp guys, fuck man, they talk about making this cure bullshit, by taking samples from people, involved. Fucking expose your own people to this shit, and take theirs.
I've heard way too much shit about all of you guys, and im tired of watching people die, for no reason, especially when that reason is an band of idiots in a truck.
You all failed to contain this when it started, you'll keep failing just make sure it's your people that die, and none of the good people from this country.

*Lee releases the PTT, and tries to calm himself down*

Solus thought a little as she looked up in the sky and smiled. She listened to him talk before she pressed her PTT.

"Sounds like they are right douche, if I seen them I would smack the fuck out...." She coughed and calmed down. "Anyway. Who is involved? I mean I have meet a doctor from VDC or something and she taken my blood sample due being...." She took a deep breath. "Well I can't say since I probably have people going after my ass for my blood to have blood samples and some shit like that."

She released her PTT.

*Lee pushes in the PTT sounding alot more calm*
Well whoever is part of their group is involved, then i'd say maybe myself, and the other people local to Zeleno
*Lee mutters to himself "assuming they're even alive"*
I spoke to a guy in town who said he was like an ex-combat medic he seemed to know them said they're called like Potius Cras, he seemed to know alot of things about alot of people.
But even i don't remember the guys name, it's a shame he seemed like a decent guy too.
Anyway try not to kill yourself, coughing to death like that.

*Lee releases the PTT*

Solus responded pushing her PTT. 

"I see...well I don't see but you get what I mean." She spoke as she now look interested if he seen her face. 

"combat medic? and that name Potius Cras sounds like a fancy name for an asshole or something.

I can take your word for that about that ex combat medic guy. But I won't trust him.

Nah I won't die easily...I been bi...well I can say, I am healthy as...any other people here. Me coughing? Pfft I'll be fine"

She released the PTT.

Edited by Paradox

*Matthias listens very carefully...almost insulted about what he was hearing, and then hesitantly presses the PTT*

"Now listen here you dumb-asses....them cooperation boys are good people, don't go burning their name! That ain't right..."

*Matthias pauses for a moment*

"ME and my boys spent a good portion of the afternoon, talking with these people, they are genuine, kind, and very helpful! They aren't cannibals , or anything of the sort...we helped one of theirs be put to rest..a good man, GONE! They have feelings. SO with that said, i pray anyone who runs into the cooperation, please, have open arms, take these people in and help them, and in return they will help you, please i pray..."

*Matthias drops his radio into his lap, placing his face into his hands*

*Nikolai would answer with a somewhat puzzled indignation towards these matters*

"Све што знам је да имам своју пушку и љубав према својој жени и синовима у мом срцу. Ово ће ме довољно заштитити. То и можда и мала молитва за Господа Исуса Христа изнад. Што се тиче ових извјештаја, не знам од њих нити ко их пише. Све што свима треба знати је: "Не прелазите србима или ће вас тај србац поставити на крст."

*Sve što znam je da imam svoju pušku i ljubav prema svojoj ženi i sinovima u mom srcu. Ovo će me dovoljno zaštititi. To i možda i mala molitva za Gospoda Isusa Hrista iznad. Što se tiče ovih izvještaja, ne znam od njih niti ko ih piše. Sve što svima treba znati je: "Ne prelazite srbima ili će vas taj srbac postaviti na krst."

**All I know is that I have my rifle, and the love of my wife and sons in my heart. This will protect me sufficiently. That and maybe a small prayer to The Lord Jesus Christ above. As for these reports, I know not of them nor who is the one writing them. All that anyone need know is, "Do not cross a serb or that serb will mount you to a cross."**

*Nikolai would then place his radio back into his pack wrapping in cloth and making sure the semi hollowed out throw pillow held it in place securely as the radio was still very fragile from it's prior damages*

*A clear fuzz broadcasts through the frequency, a breath is all that is audible before a man's speech*

Kermit. Gaman að heyra að þú ert vel. Sjáumst fljótlega, bróðir.

*Transmission End*

Edited by Pinkerton

:: Dominik snickers, thinking back to the incident a few nights ago and presses the PTT on his radio. He speaks with his best Richard Attenborough impression ::

"I heard you corporation folks have one sick Triceratops."

:: He releases the PTT and smirks at Francis, shaking his head. ::

*Francis chuckling with his friend, replies trying to imitate Jeff Goldblum, pressing down the PTT he says*

"Life, uh, finds a way."

*releasing the PTT before he breaks out into hysterics* 

34 minutes ago, Pinkerton said:

Gaman að heyra að þú ert vel. Sjáumst fljótlega, bró

*Sergei breathing a sigh of relief quickly rummages through his pockets to find his radio and respond*

Halló vinur góður að heyra röddina þína, við ættum að mæta fljótlega, en bara tveir af okkur velur ég staðinn og tímann. Ég óttast líf mitt eins og nú og mun halda áfram að fela mig þangað til ég tel að það sé óhætt að koma aftur út og hitta þig bara að vera aðeins nokkra daga. Elska þig vinur.

*Sergei releases the button while simultaneously a dog barking is heard in the backround before the transmission fades out.

*Grieves would respond quietly.*

The VDC is in no way involved with this corporation. Do not confuse the two please.

*Releases the PTT*

*Fitz switches frequencies as he hears another before responding.*

"But would it surprise you if they were? The man who spoke before you revealed many secrets about the VDC and their activities, perhaps he may have answers you look for in regards to this corporation. If you happen to find this man, his name is Eric Grieves. He is approximately 6 foot tall and has brown hair and grey eyes. Or Eric, you can come to me, before others do, to provide answers we all seek."

*He releases the PTT.*

*Eric would press the PTT and speak in a clipped tone.*

Mick switch to the frequency we used.

*Releases the PTT*

*johnny hears all the traffic on the radio and wakes up*

"there are so many forces trying to do the right thing for all of us i dont know who to trust. having met the CDF today whilst looking around zelenogorsk and stumbling upon military property getting questioned about my own nationality, being told anarchy hate everyone not foriegn to chernarus these whackos taking blood for said "cure" abit late now isent it? Blood bandits all you are god help you if you take mine and fuck up my sedative state. If anything take it and pray someone doesent pop by to say hello, 

*johnny holds his head as his morphines sedation wears away and in a different voice says* because you can see how much blood it takes of the people you have stolen from for you to die from drowning in it from when it gets fed to you through the IV in your nose! Hahahaha! Anyone want a man fed blood through his nose to drown in himself? Reach out! I can do it cheap! Hahahaha!"

Solus listened to the conversationas she perks at the VDC part, she pressed her PTT. "I trust one doctor from VDC. She's nice."

She then spoke again. 

"Wow things are gone to mess to fucked up badly...and Blood bandit? Wow people ain't creative anymore."

She let go of PTT.

*He sits in a chair, wrapping his shoulder with the bandages, as he listens to the radio sitting on the table. A orange fluff ball pads his way over and knocks it off the table, getting an eye roll from him.*

"You're lucky your cute, Agent Orange.... Even luckier that you weren't hit with one of those bullets last night."

*This receives a curious mew, and makes him chuckle. He reaches down and groans, picking up his radio. He shifts in his chair, pressing down the ptt.*

"I agree with the woman... Blood bandit is not very creative... Now, I've been listening to the talk on this radio for a couple days, and to me, there was some meaningful conversations about morality and about what people view as good and evil, but now it has devolved to ideal back and forth... I'd like to pose a better question to get everyone to think... about their safety... Look at the people around you... One of them could be a carrier... a person just like you and me, but in them is the virus... The thing that has made people attack each other, that has been taking lives... that has forced people to killed loved one's just to not watch them suffer... Tell me this, do you feel safe that if that person next to you is a carrier, that they can infect you with the virus at any moment, and that it could evolve to surpass any immunity that people have started to get to it... Food for thought..."

*There's the sound of purring, as the orange fluff hops onto his lap.*

"I think that's my cue to make dinner..."

*He lets go of the button, setting the radio on the table, before picking up the kitten.*

"Yus~ Yus it's dinner time.~"

*He chuckles as the purring gets louder.*

Solus snorted hearing the male about the carrier part. She pressed her PTT.

"Ehh that would be maybe possible but false. Though it would be maybe through directly contact, but there are those who are immune to it so no matter what they can't turn but also can not be contagious." She spoke as she grinned. She let go of her PTT.

*Lee pushes in the PTT*
If you guys wanna cure it go ahead, but as far as im concerned if one of us is a carrier, we'll do what needs to be done. Just bare in mind me nor my people will be willing to provide a flesh sample, if you run into us and need a blood sample however, we'll consider complying.
Ever thought of doing tests on captured dead ones, or even trying to see if they maintain any memories, it'd be nice to know if they really are dead, or just "ill"
Regardless im not a big fan of you people, but if you plan to keep people safe, prove it too, try avoid getting civilians killed.
Stay safe everyone.

*Lee releases the PTT*

Sign in to follow this