Server time (UTC): 2020-10-30, 10:18 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
Sophie

S1: Powergaming, maybe metagaming. Novy sobor - 15/04/2018

Server and location: S1 - Novy sobor

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  15/04/2018, Don't know the server time

Your in game name:  Angelina Valentine

Names of allies involved: None

Name of suspect/s:  TheRedOne, StinkyWinky 

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):  2 pictures taking from the radio thread "Dead Anarchy" 

Detailed description of the events:  So I went to novy sobor, to look after Boris, who killed my sister Alexa. I arrived, and this one guy was alone there, a Anarchy member "TheRedOne" I asked him where the others was and he said they were fighting at the airfield. Then comes a guy "VodkaWolf" into town to give a weapon to the Anarchy, and "TheRedOne" put it in a tent. He then stood in front of me without a gun, and I decided to hold him up, so I told him to put his hands up and go into the church, "VodkaWolf" did nothing, and then another guy came, "don't know who he was" and asked what was going on, and I said just stay out of this. I then got "TheRedOne" into the church, where I asked him to take his hands down, and drop his weapons and radio, and then he start running, taking out his fal and begin shooting at me, but I shoot him dead with my pistol. I then ran out of the church, down the road towards the police station, with an infected after me, I then got "Bad Module" and crash, and got attacked by the infected, so when I logged back in I was bleeding a lot, and my character was sick too, so I run to the little yellow house right after the police station, and I pass out and died. If you look at the pictures from the radio thread, "TheRedOne" says that he saw me get eaten by infected, but his character in game was dead, laying in the church, he did not perma tho. And then on the other picture StinkyWinky says that he saw me get knocked out by and infected, but he was not there. no Anarchy members saw my body or that I Crashed, since they were at the airfield, or maybe on their way. The Only reason that "TheRedOne" know i died to an Infected is because "Svenne" told him ooc over message. I will say that is Powergaming and maybe even Metagaming.

1.png

2.png

sc1.jpg

sc2.jpg

These messages are between me and TheRedOne

so @TheRedOne came into the ts, and i got recording of it, and i think you should hear it, but i can only upload 4mb here, so don't know how to give it to you admins ?

3 hours ago, Sophie said:

- Snip.-

You can upload the file to Dropbox, YouTube or similar and then PM Staff with a link to download/watch it.

31 minutes ago, TheRedOne said:

-snip-

I gave you a opportunity as a friend to redeem yourself to Sophie but you took that opportunity and threw that out the window. Call it whatever you want but everyone can clearly see what type of person you are. If what I did was against the rules than I will gladly accept my punishment. 

31 minutes ago, TheRedOne said:

-snip-

I did not post it a long time after it happend, i posted the radio thread about an hour after i killed you in the church. And svenne it not trying to blackmail him, i knew about the things he wrote to svenne, so svenne tried to get Theredone in discord, to apoligize to me, so the screenshoots didn't have to be put up in the report, but as you can hear in the recording, he had an bad attitude, and did not regret what he wrote about me. 

After further review we have decided to keep this report going as normal in the reports section. 

@TheRedOne please post your full POV on what happened during the situation that Sophie described in the original post. We also have some questions to ask you. From steam chat logs it is quite obvious you found that she died through OOC means, at any point was this information told to you ICly?

@Svenne you clearly were there during the situation at hand, were you there for the entire situation or did you show up at a later point? Also please post your full POV on the situation.

If there was anyone else there during the situation please list them here, and if anyone has any video evidence on the situation please post it unedited.

My POV:

I was in Novy minding my own business when Angelina showed up and asked me where Boris was, I told her I did not know and said that he was most likely asleep. Some civilians then asked me what to do with those weapons so I put them in a tent. I continued having a conversation and didn’t have my weapon out when Angelina decided to initiate on me, I complied and put my hands up then walked towards the church. She asked me to put my hands down so I could take all my stuff off and drop it on the floor. I decided to take my chance since she only had a pistol, I sprint forward and take my weapon out but Angelina then hits me twice, I try to return fire but die in the process. I then respawned and Svenne told me she died due to zombies. I decided not to bother with the radio chatter yet since I was busy looting up, people were having a conversation in TS and I’m pretty sure someone else mentioned that they found Angelina’s stuff so therefor I assumed I could make the radio post mentioning she died.

The mistake I made in the chatter however is saying I thought I saw her getting eaten by the infected which is obviously impossible however since it’s IC I don’t think it matters much since she mentioned she shot me over 15 times and clearly mentioned that she killed me. Which makes no sense because we didn’t agree on a perma-kill in that situation and I was obviously not going to roleplay getting shot over 15 times because it would be impossible for me to survive. 

@VodkaWolfwas one of the civilen there, and he found my body, so he should me able to tell if anybody else saw it. Also just because some things laid on the ground, you should not be able to know it’s mine, since I did not have the same clothes on as the last time I saw anarchy. 

I will also point out, that my character assumed he died, because she shoot him and had to run away immediately, so she could not go and check his puls and stuff

Edited by Sophie

My POV 

I was not in game during the situation and never did logg in until later, I simply just over heard it on Discord. I heard that Sophie had killed a Anarchy member then got bad module and died because of it. What I wrote to TheRedOne was clearly OOC and he was not aware about what happend to Sophie until I told him. 

I don’t have any video evidence but I did not see anyone there by @Sophies body when she went down, I unfortunately had to log out soon after due to it being very late, but I have to say that it is impossible for TheRedOne to “see her get eaten by infected” as he was inside the church behind closed doors getting treated. But I really don’t want to be a part of this mess :/ 

I cut you up, because you told me over pms that you crashed and died due to what was basically a bug 

Calling in @StinkyWinky to post his full POV on the situation. @VodkaWolf, were you by Sophies body from the moment she went down past or did you show up later on?

So simply they should not be able to see my body

@Brady I found her about a minute after she went down, but I was near her body (about 30 meters). It just took me a while to find her body in the grass next to the house.

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

20:21:33 | Player "Angelina Valentine" is connected
21:58:22 | Player "Angelina Valentine" has been disconnected

22:20:04 | Player "Glenn Wickstrom" is connected 
00:08:53 | Player "Glenn Wickstrom" has been disconnected

19:05:00 | Player "Redwan Troost" is connected 
01:00:04 | Player "Redwan Troost" has been disconnected

20:06:13 | Player "Kai O'casey" is connected
21:12:09 | Player "Kai O'casey" has been disconnected

19:52:38 | Player "Vyacheslav Tarasov" is connected
22:48:53 | Player "Vyacheslav Tarasov" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

20:54:34 | "Angelina Valentine SHOT Redwan Troost(u) by Glock19 into leftarm."
20:54:35 | "Angelina Valentine SHOT Redwan Troost(u) by Glock19 into RightArm."
20:54:35 | "Angelina Valentine SHOT Redwan Troost(u) by Glock19 into Head."

20:55:24 | "Angelina Valentine STARTS BLEEDING."

Death Logs:

Spoiler

20:54:35 | Player "Redwan Troost" has been killed by player "Angelina Valentine"
20:57:39 | "Angelina Valentine DIED Blood <= 0"

Chat Logs:

Spoiler

20:26:48 | Chat("Kai O'casey": //shit brb
21:02:14 | Chat("Kai O'casey": //did you check with him OOC?
21:03:03 | Chat("Kai O'casey": //okay, ill check with Anarchy, protect me as i go AFK

21:03:04 | Chat("Vyacheslav Tarasov": STOP THE FUCKING CARE OR YOU WILL DIE
21:17:48 | Chat("Vyacheslav Tarasov": //XD

21:38:00 | Chat("Redwan Troost"): // Gunshot wound in lower chest, no exit wound on the back.*
21:39:14 | Chat("Redwan Troost"): *No internal organ damage, just a flesh wound.*

22:39:26 | Chat("Vyacheslav Tarasov": //loldoaldolaoalalalol

21:41:35 | Chat("Redwan Troost"): *Puts the rope in his mouth, biting on it.*

22:42:18 | Chat("Vyacheslav Tarasov": //WTF?!

21:43:48 | Chat("Redwan Troost"): *Spits the rope out*

Already posted PoV's 

@TheRedOne - Redwan Troost, @Sophie - Angelina Valentine, @Svenne - Glenn Wickstrom, @VodkaWolf - Kai O'casey

---

Calling in @StinkyWinky to post his PoV from his Vyacheslav Tarasov Char as well as any Allies and any/all unedited Video Evidence from this encounter.

Additional Logs:

Spoiler

20:05:35 | Player "Viktor Kovar" is connected (id=)
20:33:59 | "Viktor Kovar(uid=) SHOT Adrian Turov(uid=) by M4A1 into head."
20:33:59 | "Viktor Kovar(uid=) SHOT Adrian Turov(uid=) by M4A1 into head."
20:33:59 | Player "Adrian Turov"(id=) has been killed by player "Viktor Kovar"(id=)
20:37:22 | Player "Viktor Kovar"(id=) has been disconnected
20:38:49 | Player "Viktor Kovar" is connected (id=)
20:42:43 | Player "Viktor Kovar"(id=) has been disconnected
20:50:39 | Player "Viktor Kovar" is connected (id=)
21:04:53 | "Viktor Kovar(uid=) STARTS BLEEDING."
21:05:15 | "Viktor Kovar(uid=) STOPS BLEEDING."
21:18:50 | Chat("Viktor Kovar"(id=)): //ForBoris
22:39:19 | Chat("Viktor Kovar"(id=)): //LOL
22:46:21 | Player "Viktor Kovar"(id=) has been disconnected

20:12:49 | Player "Hondo Hunt" is connected (id=)
20:46:10 | "Hondo Hunt(uid=) SHOT Adam Peters(uid=) by AugSteyr into RightArm."
20:46:10 | "Hondo Hunt(uid=) SHOT Adam Peters(uid=) by AugSteyr into RightLeg."
20:46:10 | Player "Adam Peters"(id=) has been killed by player "Hondo Hunt"(id=)
21:27:24 | "Hondo Hunt(uid=) STARTS BLEEDING."
21:27:40 | "Hondo Hunt(uid=) STOPS BLEEDING."
21:55:24 | Chat("Hondo Hunt"(id=)): //hURRY
22:07:46 | Player "Hondo Hunt"(id=) has been disconnected
22:09:27 | Player "Hondo Hunt" is connected (id=)
22:45:41 | "Hondo Hunt(uid=) STARTS BLEEDING."
22:46:01 | "Hondo Hunt(uid=) STOPS BLEEDING."
22:56:28 | Chat("Hondo Hunt"(id=)): *There is blood on it*
23:00:09 | Chat("Hondo Hunt"(id=)): *Puts water on his head*
23:06:54 | Chat("Hondo Hunt"(id=)): //Would she have agined weight while with me or nah
23:08:17 | Chat("Hondo Hunt"(id=)): *hUGS her*
23:09:42 | Player "Hondo Hunt"(id=) has been disconnected

My POV

At the time of RedOnes robbery, I was in the NWAF engaged in a firefight with the Syndicate. The firefight got dicey, and we moved back to our hot spot of Novy. When me and my allies got there, we noticed 4 or five civilians hanging out in town, and they mentioned a dead woman being hit by zombies. we thought it was a bit odd.. but zombies kills happen.

Upon Redones "death" He told us he was robbed, and shot.. and roughly described who shot him to us (After he died and was out of the robbery).  We put two, and two together and figured out that Sophie had robbed RedOne, and then died.. probably to zombies in Novy after the robbery. This was later confirmed OOC by different sources to our group via text chat. After Sophie posted her antagonistic radio chatter, we threw back in her face that she died to zombies, to antagonize her back.

I did not rob him, just to be clear about that, i was never that close to him, and he was not tied up, and i never said that i wanted to rob him. and also as vodkawolf said, there was no one around when he found by body and cut it up, so nobody saw me die, other then vodkawolf

1 hour ago, StinkyWinky said:

Upon Redones "death" He told us he was robbed, and shot.. and roughly described who shot him to us (After he died and was out of the robbery).  We put two, and two together and figured out that Sophie had robbed RedOne

@StinkyWinky in VodkaWolfs POV he states that he cut Sophies body up only moments after her death with no one else around, how did you put two and two together if there was no one their to identify?

@StinkyWinky has been temp banned until he answers Brady’s question.

Anna Kovar’s POV:  

I was in the piano house looking through the window towards the church when the shooting occurred.  I ran over to the church and asked the two gentlemen standing outside what happened.  One of the men gave me a run down as well as a description of the shooter including gender.  I passed the information to my IC husband who was in radio contact with Anarchy (he was in their TS channel). 

I was then asked to follow the shooter, however, I couldn’t locate her.

So you did not see me at any time?

@Darra

Edited by Sophie

No, I did not see you.  All I had was your description. 

Edit for additional information:  I entered Novy through the barn area and when I saw people I didn’t recognize I ran to the piano house to observe.  I don’t know why, but, I had a strange feeling something was going to happen.  

I most likely did see you, but, to be honest, I know of you, however, I don’t know you.  So, I had to rely on the man’s description. 

Edited by Darra