S1 - Tent Griefer Suspect 16/04/2018 5 - 5:30

Server and location: S1 -Zelenogorsk, at the Bar

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): about 5-5:30

Your in game name: Lee Croft

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s: @Cpt

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): No video, or Screenshot

Detailed description of the events: So i'm a local to Zelenogorsk, and i know the local camp, and wanted to make sure that it was okay and still up, just incase looters had come through, as they provide good RP while im in the area. Now checking this out i checked to see if their doors were locked of course they were not, and proceed into their garden where the tents are set up. Coming across this i see a man i've never seen before (Suspect), and i walk in he pulls his gun from his hip and is very cautious of me, as of course it was pretty clear he was caught in the act of looting. That however would've been okay but i noticed 5 of the tents were just packed up and dumped on the floor, as well as all the loot from two of those tents again knowing this as i know the group well. After this we go our own way, but i PM'd him just to ask if he had dropped the gear on the floor as the despawn times for the majority of Loot dropped is 30 minutes. I offered him a chance to answer my PM he read it but i receieved no response. 

Edited by RpgPanda

my pov: was in 3rd party communication with him, he said he come across somebody who put down enough tents to prevent people from getting into them(aka making a big hexagon of military tents) OOC was quiet for a bit and he then said he managed to get into the tent circle to see if he could take any food/spare weapons. He mutes his sound and then a few minutes later unmutes talking about how he met a guy & that the said guy had crashed due to a ping issue. He also said over OOC chat that he'd placed down the tents again, after being told by myself and several in this 3rd party communication to be careful what he does with persistent items in-game and to avoid despawning things.

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

17:24:34 | Player "Lee Croft" is connected
18:22:42 | Player "Lee Croft" has been disconnected

19:00:55 | Player "Dimon Andonov" is connected
19:26:17 | Player "Dimon Andonov" has been disconnected

17:36:40 | Player "Oskar Hosek" is connected
-No Disconnect.-

Hit Logs:

N/A

Death Logs:

N/A

Chat Logs:

N/A

-

Calling @Cpt to post his PoV along with any allies and any/all unedited video evidence pertaining to this report. Thank you!

--
@RpgPanda - Lee Croft, @Cpt - Dimon Andonov, @Stannis- Oskar Hosek, 

Wait he claimed to have replaced the tents? or says that i placed them (of which i did replace them for the owner)

Since @Cpt has been online since being called in he will be temp banned until he posts his POV

6 hours ago, Brady said:

Since @Cpt has been online since being called in he will be temp banned until he posts his POV

hi

i work from 11pm to 7:30am EST

at the time he sent me a pm about the tents it was already very late and i figured id reply when i woke up, which was a simple 7 hour time frame, apparently not

i came into town and saw what appeared to be an enclosed base without any entry, i searched about half of the entrances before just somehow flying through one the blockages and ended up inside, i saw tents scattered everywhere and began checking them, not even 2 minutes afterwards someone rocks up and i point my gun at him for a moment, we have a discussion, i say to him, ic, 'someone was either in the middle of setting up or looting, i dont want to be here when they get back', and ran off

i was on discord with stannis and others, muting about halfway through exploring the entrances, yes, i had planned on setting them back up, but i just ran off instead assuming that this guy had something to do with the tents everywhere

an unban would be epic 

Thank you for replying @Cpt, your temp. ban has been lifted. Please keep a eye on this Report.

Just now, Brayces said:

Thank you for replying @Cpt, your temp. ban has been lifted. Please keep a eye on this Report.

thanks

To recap the situation at hand, it is assumed that @Cpt runs up to some tents, and begins to loot them. Then, @Cpt happened to notice that @RpgPanda was in the tent area with him. @Cpt starts to RP with him eventually he becomes a little nervous and decides to leave.

First off, our rule for griefing(rule 6.8) states:

Spoiler
  • 6.8 Despawning or damaging a camp, storage container, vehicles or their contents using OOC knowledge or ill intent is considered griefing.

Throughout the POV's in this report there is no evidence towards @Cpt that he even was the one that left things on the ground, we can only place him there around the time it happened. With no video evidence being brought forward, and the POVs conflicting on the matter we can not place @Cpt in fault. Secondly, neither side can provide any detail to why @Cpt would want to bring ill intent or harm to this camp on an IC or OOC knowledge. As far as we know, @Cpt was just a stranger coming through this tent camp and he had no reason to cause harm to it. Overall, we do not have enough evidence or non conflicting POV's to come to a conclusion on this matter so for that reason we must be inconclusive.

Outcome:

@Cpt | Griefing | Inconclusive

Signed by @Brady, @Para and @Brayces