Server time (UTC): 2019-10-19, 19:02
Sign in to follow this  
Stannis

Svoboda Movement

38 minutes ago, Cpt said:

-User was Warned for this post-

Glad to see that you've taken every other post regarding this situation so aggressively.  Clearly just shouting into the microphone when people call you stupid isn't working.  There needs to be a reflection somewhere within the group and it's probably best to recognize it than deny it.

Just now, Cid said:

Glad to see that you've taken every other post regarding this situation so aggressively.  Clearly just shouting into the microphone when people call you stupid isn't working.  There needs to be a reflection somewhere within the group and it's probably best to recognize it than deny it.

Irony is a thing.

So is not basing an entire groups abilities off of one instance.

I believe the main issue here is that some of our members now believe that if they make 1 wrong step they could cause not only their own ban, but the disbanding of our whole group.

Edited by Wyoming

28 minutes ago, Cpt said:

Believe it or not Cid is actually trying to give you some very valuable appropriate feedback in a rather respectable way. I highly recommend that you take it and stop digging you and your group into a deeper hole. 

16 minutes ago, Cpt said:

We aren't bound to this community and their opinions about us...

You are right, you are bound by the rules and well if you don't "swallow" them they will get forced down your throat to use your own metaphor.  Your aggravated punishment is what this looks like but by all means, if that's the road you want to take then take it. It really isn't my problem I was merely giving some feedback to the posts made by your member since it looked like the warning was misinterpreted by him.

Just now, PCJames said:

Believe it or not Cid is actually trying to give you some very valuable appropriate feedback in a rather respectable way. I highly recommend that you take it and stop digging you and your group into a deeper hole. 

Saying 'im not trying to be condescending' doesn't mean it isn't condescending. 

The whole idea of Ruleplay seems absolutely bizarre to me, so, you’re expected to cater for everyone’s RP without placing the rules in front of that aspect of RP. This is a bannable offense from what I’ve seen. But when you try and not stick to the rules or slightly deviate from them so you’re not done for ruleplay, there’s a massive minefield in front of you which are the rules, and if you step on one or slip up in the slightest of ways, you cop a hardy punishment.

How is a server going to provide RP if every aspect of RP is covered by rules? And if you try and stick with those rules in RP, you get done for Ruleplay. 

I aint saying rules are bad, but I’m just saying it’s a bit nonsensical that a RP server restricts RP by giving a group a warning (specially made svboda warning) which then strikes fear into them from even RPing on the server because they’re scared that if they RP the way their group is supposed to, they’ll get thrown into the trash can which is also known as the ban list.

Edited by Charles

The funny thing is that you didn't complain about the ruleplay rule before you actually got hit by it. Just take a second and read the rules again, maybe you will understand them this time. You can still be an aggressive influential group on the server, but it still requires valid roleplay. But with this attitude, nobody is going to take you seriously. Stop trying to defend yourself from feedback and try to actually learn something from the situation. It's the rules, follow them or go. Crying like a bunch of children won't help.

Edited by Strawberry

I think that most of this entire thing doesn't make any sense, that's just my opinion..

Maybe take it to PM's? Because, this is only if I'm not mistaking, this thread is more for feedback(ish) stuff. Atleast, that's what people write on most other pages. Just saying..

Edited by Blackburn

Just now, Strawberry said:

The funny thing is that you didn't complain about the ruleplay rule before you actually got hit by it.

yes we did

1 minute ago, Strawberry said:

But with this attitude, nobody is going to take you seriously.

ive said before that that doesnt matter

1 minute ago, Strawberry said:

Crying like a bunch of children won't help.

creating a valid argument isnt crying

1 minute ago, Blackburn said:

Maybe take it to PM's? Because, this is only if I'm not mistaking, this thread is more for feedback(ish) stuff. Atleast, that's what people write on most other pages. Just saying..

A point both my own group and the others on this thread should listen to tbh.

Imo, it's proper feedback, but it shouldn't be so damn aggressive, because this will make you guys just cockblock any sort of feedback on the spot. 

Edited by Blackburn

11 minutes ago, Cpt said:

You initiated on the whole server for absolutely no reason, yet you claim to have one; that the GM team stumped over. I think you need to get a definition of the word valid.

Oh yeah, you need to fix your goal, it isn't in line with the current day of the apocalypse.

Just now, Strawberry said:

You initiated on the whole server for absolutely no reason, yet you claim to have one. That the GM team stumped over, I think you need to get a definition of the word valid.

You put the pieces of the puzzle together, c'mon you can do it.

40 minutes ago, Cpt said:

Or you could knock off the constant attitude, that also helps. 

Steady on there March 3rd, it isn't the GM team's fault your group chose to deliberately try to fuck up a scheduled event by initiating on the entire fucking server. Not only that, but as per the rules you are required to have RP build up to an initiation, something your guys didn't do. You dropped one lousy, half assed VOIP initiation and expected it to go well. Sure you don't want rules crammed down your throat, but there's already 2 rules broken there. 

Continuing on, your guys threw a fucking flashbang at a bunch of people who were compliant, something also not allowed as it can break legs etc. and cause harm. A 3rd rule broken.

Moving on, you valued your kill rights over any other in this situation, attacking 2 people who you either had no rights on, or didn't need to kill simply because they defended your attack. You were alone, outnumbered and chose the kill rights. There's another 2 rules broken. 

And finally... oh finally... you seem to think that because your group is a nationalistic group you can initiate on whoever you feel like just because of their ethnicity. No. This outlined plain and simply in the rules. I've been in arguably the best nationalistic group on the server to date. You know the difference? They actually provided RP to support their views.

So.. perhaps instead of saying my staff qualities need to be a higher quality, you should look in the mirror and assess your understanding of the rules laid out infront of you. I've just spewed out about 6 that you broke in that situation and you have the audacity to question my staff capabilities. Please... 

Right lads. Keep the thread on track. Cut the attitudes and stop acting like children. Only warning.

This goes for everyone.

The warning to our group has been heard, tensions are high and members are annoyed. Many of our members have been banned for memes however until this situation I believe our input into the server ( ic) has been largely positive.

The comments of hiding in the woods were made in jest (although with some real concern), our group will continue to RP and this situation will not deter us from our goals. I'll admit that situation was fucked, the initiation went wrong in many ways, however I remain steadfast in our reasoning behind the initiation and will not be giving any ground in that matter.

Thanks to everyone providing feedback on IC actions, we will continue to work upon improving.

now I'd like to request any further arguing be done elsewhere, it will not be "feedback" if u are going to moan about our ooc attitude, people have already voiced their concerns and if you agree with them, pm us. Or beans the previous comments regarding our "attitude" (as to not clutter the thread)

'long live svoboda, long live da memes'

Edited by Wyoming

2 hours ago, Wyoming said:

The warning to our group has been heard, tensions are high and members are annoyed. Many of our members have been banned for memes however until this situation I believe our input into the server ( ic) has been largely positive.

^

Unfortunately, regardless of if this group warning allows us to continue to hostile RP, this warning has made several of our members upset, and afraid of continuing with hostile RP.

In a situation where nobody but your enemy and their affiliates are in one area, and you're in kahoots with the person running the event to perhaps make some interesting roleplay, almost seems like the perfect situation for an attack without breaking the rules. We took this opportunity to push our name onto the IC books of many characters, whilst also showing a little bit of force. After the voice initiation I was personally told by @Louie that our initiations weren't clear enough, and that the flashbangs and smokes may not have been obvious enough, so I reminded those in the active fire-fight to re-initiate via text. Despite this, the staff team have seemed to ignore, and or not use logs and due to the actions of 2 members holding back waves of unsure targets running at them with guns, they've been hit with invalid kills and bans.

I'm planning to talk with staff and anybody else who has concerns about the group. Send me a PM if you have any issues at all.

Our group will continue to Hostile RP as much as possible, but the essence of this server seems to prevent people from doing so. 

On 5/31/2018 at 11:11 AM, Para said:

I've been in arguably the best nationalistic group on the server to date.

wrong...Zbor will always be king....

(jk cerna liska is lit too plz no ban)

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Mexico said:

something something zbor

hey log onto the server so we don't have to remove you from the roster k thx babe o7

Just now, Sylva said:

hey log onto the server so we don't have to remove you from the roster k thx babe o7

I have exams which make me wish i actually was some sort of eastern rebel....will log on for a min asap xoxoxo

18 minutes ago, Sylva said:

Yeah, he has exams, us Australians and New Zealanders have to increase our intelligence. ?

4 minutes ago, Clarence said:

Yeah, he has exams, us Australians and New Zealanders have to increase our intelligence?

yeah filthy foreigners, you'll never be as smart as a full-bred Chernarussian man. His mountains of chest hair probably have more combined intelligence and testosterone than all of u

...so what does that make me, as an American? ?‍?

Edited by Sylva