Server time (UTC): 2019-07-17, 15:39
Sign in to follow this  
groovy stannis

Svoboda Movement

@Elk Thank you for those kind words, I was not trying to be rude or be critical of your valid criticism/suggestion - it was more of a rebuttal to anyone who reads the tread later. You are indeed entitled to comment on a group page - it is your right.

On behalf of @Stannis and the group, we are aware of those who are inactive and their reasons for being so; exams, army exercise and other similar reasons.

However, your point has reminded us of one member who is, in fact, inactive and has not provided a reason to group leadership, therefore I would thank you for bringing this to our attention. It will be dealt with swiftly. 

Just now, Jack Rees-Mountbatten said:

@Elk Thank you for those kind words, I was not trying to be rude or be critical of your valid criticism/suggestion - it was more of a rebuttal to anyone who reads the tread later. You are indeed entitled to comment on a group page - it is your right.

On behalf of @Stannis and the group, we are aware of those who are inactive and their reasons for being so; exams, army exercise and other similar reasons.

However, your point has reminded us of one member who is, in fact, inactive and has not provided a reason to group leadership, therefore I would thank you for bringing this to our attention. It will be dealt with swiftly. 

I appreciate you taking your time, to talk to me about it. I thank you for your time. I'm glad I could help out.

Many members in this group are starting to fade away into the phantom zone. It would be smart to contact them before they disappear completely. Also when comparing the group thread roster to the CP there are very clear discrepancies and a couple of your goal's timestamps have since elapsed. Therefore this group thread needs to be thoroughly updated. Please do this as soon as possible, thanks. 

I'll be sure to update CP/roster, just got about 5 new recruits yesterday, we're still in-contact with those who aren't active in-game mostly due to them being in our discord and or active on the forums. They're either doing exams, on holiday or on army exercises. Group goals are 2 days off, but marked as on-going. I'll update the roster and CP stuff, it's become a pain to keep up with this, malicious reports and uni work at the same time. I'll update everything ASAP!

On 5/27/2018 at 12:00 PM, Jack Rees-Mountbatten said:

You should also talk to @Sylva because he is currently in two groups. 

7 minutes ago, Centurion said:

You should also talk to @Sylva because he is currently in two groups. 

I'm not on Nordic Battlegroup's CP. Their paramilitary wing is essentially close allies from what I've been told. If that is incorrect then they do need to remove me.

2 minutes ago, Sylva said:

I'm not on Nordic Battlegroup's CP. Their paramilitary wing is essentially close allies from what I've been told. If that is incorrect then they do need to remove me.

They dont have a CP cause they are a group idea. 

Rip yet another boi, you live by the meme, you die by the meme 07

btw, I'll be more active within the next week or so, been busy af lately, also bored of RP ?

o7 pickles

forgot forums was a no-meme-zone.

Shame he got permed for 2 memes before he could finish his character arc of killing his infected parents in stary sobor and finally becoming fully radicalised IC.

@Pickle removed from roster 

Edited by Stannis

This group has received a group warning supported by the admin team in this report. This is a warning that will consist of a 2 month period, whereby if the group is found guilty of another invalid initiation the group will be forcibly archived. A group warning is not appealable. 

What is this???

Oof 

Never seen anything like this. Interesting. 

17 minutes ago, Clarence said:

Looks like we're campfire rpers for two months. ?

It's not even be campfire RP'ers for 2 months, it's more don't initiate on the entire server because they're saving their skins from Anarchy. Hostilities need to be justified, and the quality of initiations needed to be higher. It's more, you guys really need to be more careful with these initiations which i'm sure you guys can be. 

2 hours ago, Wyoming said:

Time to sit in the woods for 2 months, internal RP it is lads!

20 minutes ago, Clarence said:

Looks like we're campfire rpers for two months. ?

basically what para said, but i do really enjoy hearing about / interacting with your group and don’t wanna see it go radio silent over this. don’t get discouraged just be more careful, and more inentful with your hostilities eh?

looks like fun, I join two days ago and now don't get to play for two months!

I mean what's the point if the group can't initiate, it's supposed to be an aggressive influence on the server. That's its very purpose.

EDIT: by that I meant that without the ability to initiate, the group is hampered, not that the group needs to be KOS'ing, because I guess that wasn't obvious

Edited by Your Lil Brother Tommy
some people can't read

1 minute ago, Your Lil Brother Tommy said:

I mean what's the point if the group can't initiate, it's supposed to be an aggressive influence on the server. That's its very purpose.

If you can't play for two months without breaking one very simple rule then wtf are you doing? It's not like you'll get ripped apart for anything you do, you just can't initiate on random people for no reason? 

Ngl it doesn't send the best image hearing you all wanting to give up on hostile rp just because you can't break a rule.

5 minutes ago, Grimnir said:

If you can't play for two months without breaking one very simple rule then wtf are you doing? It's not like you'll get ripped apart for anything you do, you just can't initiate on random people for no reason? 

Ngl it doesn't send the best image hearing you all wanting to give up on hostile rp just because you can't break a rule.

simply not what I said. don't be inflammatory.

Edited by Your Lil Brother Tommy

8 minutes ago, Your Lil Brother Tommy said:

To be completely honest, if the others aren't already memeing, the staff team probably won't remove the warning if they are simply avoiding the warning.  They want Svoboda to prove that they can initiate properly without getting into trouble or potential trouble.  Sitting in the forest will likely be counter-productive to the warning.

If you or your group don't feel comfortable initiating, seek advice or perhaps try something new as the hostile life may not be for you.  I'm not saying this to sound condescending, but practice makes perfect and perhaps you should see this more as an opportunity to further your practice of being a hostile roleplayer. ?

Just now, Your Lil Brother Tommy said:

simply not what I said. don't be inflammatory.

Then you don't understand the warning. You can initiate, you just have to abide by the rules like you were supposed to before already. 

if the group is found guilty of another invalid initiation

Invalid is the keyword here.

11 minutes ago, Your Lil Brother Tommy said:

EDIT: by that I meant that without the ability to initiate, the group is hampered, not that the group needs to be KOS'ing, because I guess that wasn't obvious

Except for the fact that if read the warning correctly you would realize that Spartan said you can't incorrectly iniatate which is a rule in the first place. Perhaps you should prepare any further comments with more care before making a controversial post and/or getting onto other community members. 

-User was warned for this Post-