Server time: 2018-11-15, 13:35 WE ARE RECRUITING
Stannis

Svoboda Movement

I heard that ex-Zbor members were being hired around here... do you think you guys have room for one more? :)

5 minutes ago, Mike-Styles said:

I heard that ex-Zbor members were being hired around here... do you think you guys have room for one more? :)

For sure - bring your buddies too.

I'll chuck a pm.

I'm usually hard on IC recruitment. My character doesn't have any intentions on joining, but he can either be pushed into joining or convinced to join up since he originally never finished his contract (Enlistment contract, the amount of years you pledge to serve when joining the military) when he joined before the infection.

Met one of your guys in Zelenogorsk he suggested I go up to Green Mountain so I might just do that sometime.

7 minutes ago, Finn said:

I'm usually hard on IC recruitment. My character doesn't have any intentions on joining, but he can either be pushed into joining or convinced to join up since he originally never finished his contract (Enlistment contract, the amount of years you pledge to serve when joining the military) when he joined before the infection.

Met one of your guys in Zelenogorsk he suggested I go up to Green Mountain so I might just do that sometime.

We're gonna do a huge IC recruitment drive soon - that'd be the best opportunity for your character to reconsider. Propaganda and all might change his mind. 

Posted (edited)

@LemonRP

the holy alliance memes

9eee15e3db08760200c9553efe5ad81d.png

Edited by Clarence Archer
better meme

State security forces removed from roster. glhf.

4 minutes ago, Stannis said:

State security forces removed from roster. glhf.

DA. THANK YOU. BLYAT. We hev very much fun, call when need us!

bc8798287b.gif

Aye when I gave my blessing I meant good luck and all not

"Hello please steal my signatures"

B|

ur signature is our signature now

435437159986757652.png?v=1

I honestly feel a little bit bad ... just had to do this, sorry ;)

"Privjet Officer"

"Hello. [...] are you Chernarussian?"

"Uhhhhmm ... yes, yes, born in Chernarus, yes...."

"Great. Can you help us drive this truck?"

"Dah, of course, yes yes" :trolle:

privjetxlqr8.jpg

Big update 1.0

- changed pretty much everything 🙂

11 minutes ago, Stannis said:

Big update 1.0

- changed pretty much everything 🙂

Glory to Chernarus 

Ukraine_Independence_Day.JPEG-6647e_c0-217-5184-3239_s885x516.jpg

"Due to isolation a central command structure, and influence from local South Zagorian militia groups, Svoboda took a hard-liner nationalist, anti-foreign authoritarian stance on as their new ideology. As they no-longer share the same ideals as the central government, they cut off all connection and declared that they are their own political and military entity. Disagreements with Stepan Cernik, and other NCO's within the Brigada lead to mutinies within the ranks. Uncontested, Oskar Hosek declared himself leader of the movement; renaming the Svoboda Brigada to Svoboda Movement. Cut off from Miroslav command, the soldiers within the movement were forced to take a more guerrilla stance on their doctrine, the lack of supplies and equipment means that the group is now forced to change their tactics. Without the restrictions of the laws of war, Svoboda are now free to act on their own laws."

This doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Taking a hard-liner, anti-foreign authoritarian stance that doesn't gel with the central government in order to break with them is sort of like a bunch of Wehrmacht soldiers on the Eastern Front breaking with Hitler because "reasons". The current government literally deported tens of thousands of Takistanis and resisted attempts to force it to join NATO. I told Sylva when we wrote the Lore for this group that you guys were free to literally do anything. They were never bound by laws of war or anything else. I don't know if that was communicated due to timezones. The Vzkříšení Brigády that Svoboda is part of is pretty much a hammer for the SV to use politically. They are radical and loyal to the party. All their/your families would also be in Miroslavl, so cutting ties would have questionable results in that department. Treason would be the last thing on their mind, and even if it got hard they would go home or do something else before forsaking the very system that gave them the power they enjoy.

It would make more sense if this group was Spravny Sektor (right sector) as they work loosely with/for the state but disagree politically. If they got sent here and things went to shit they would likely mutiny. I just think the direction that you have taken the group doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but you could always say your families left or something. Just my 2c.

Also, launching an offensive on not only the Russians but also the Chernarussian government is ridiculous and needs to be removed, or changed to something like going after my group because we are Spetsnaz or something. 

Either way I am glad to see the group is still around and I hope to bump into ya'll. We need Chernarussian groups around regardless of what they are.

15 hours ago, Major said:

This doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Taking a hard-liner, anti-foreign authoritarian stance that doesn't gel with the central government in order to break with them is sort of like a bunch of Wehrmacht soldiers on the Eastern Front breaking with Hitler because "reasons". The current government literally deported tens of thousands of Takistanis and resisted attempts to force it to join NATO. 

We're trying to take an even harder-hardliner extremist version of the government - whilst also splitting off from this dynamic support we gain from an OOC government, to change things up for our members. Our group would rather have the government kill tens of thousands of Takistani's than deport them.

a bunch of Wehrmacht soldiers on the Eastern Front breaking with Hitler because "reasons".

5217727316658c9ae84bca6d06c30eea.png😉

They were never bound by laws of war or anything else. I don't know if that was communicated due to timezones. The Vzkříšení Brigády that Svoboda is part of is pretty much a hammer for the SV to use politically. They are radical and loyal to the party.

Members of the group, and myself wanted to part from the whole political situation in the rest of creative writing chernarus, and become more local in South Zagoria. We want to build up something that is our own, and create our own idea without the crutches of lore.

All their/your families would also be in Miroslavl, so cutting ties would have questionable results in that department. Treason would be the last thing on their mind, and even if it got hard they would go home or do something else before forsaking the very system that gave them the power they enjoy.

We just want to play something different, something not attached to the main lore that's been created, to change and develop our own characters further than what we have which is basically non-existent party SS death squad dudes.

Also, launching an offensive on not only the Russians but also the Chernarussian government is ridiculous and needs to be removed, or changed to something like going after my group because we are Spetsnaz or something. 

It's ridiculous like ISIS's goal is to retake the land that the Umayyad Caliphate conquered during 744 AD - we don't plan on actually achieving this goal, but it's an overwhelming achievement that our group would like to achieve.

I appreciate the feedback, it's just a lot of our members want to become our own entity. We want to create our own foundation to grow on, instead of being given a set goal and guidelines of a lore group. This seemed like the best option, to also facilitate other members leaving reasons and to switch up the play-style that those remaining in the group wish to play. 

Alright, first of all, I love the new logo for very obvious reasons.

So I feel like this is straight up AZOV, which isn't bad don't get me wrong but does that mean you are white supremacists? There are many foreigners in AZOV and as I am sure you know they are aiming for a European Reconquista rather than making Ukraine a Ukrainian only country. Of course, all of that will never happen ig and so on but I am curious what your guy's stance to that is. Will you be hostile to white foreigners who can behave?

I am also wondering, wouldn't it make more sense to keep on good relations with the government and make alliances with the Right Sector in secret, planning a putsch? I fully understand that all this lore stuff is annoying as hell if you don't want it, but tbh you can just disregard the orders you don't like and slowly go on worse and worse relations with the government.

You changed your name to movement, does that mean you will have a party too who actually goes around trying to recruit civilians to become party members? I really like the idea of a movement, but being a militia doesn't equal being a political movement.

All in all, I like the way this looks though, I hope to see you ig soon.

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, Grimnir said:

Alright, first of all, I love the new logo for very obvious reasons.

So I feel like this is straight up AZOV, which isn't bad don't get me wrong but does that mean you are white supremacists? There are many foreigners in AZOV and as I am sure you know they are aiming for a European Reconquista rather than making Ukraine a Ukrainian only country. Of course, all of that will never happen ig and so on but I am curious what your guy's stance to that is. Will you be hostile to white foreigners who can behave?

I am also wondering, wouldn't it make more sense to keep on good relations with the government and make alliances with the Right Sector in secret, planning a putsch? I fully understand that all this lore stuff is annoying as hell if you don't want it, but tbh you can just disregard the orders you don't like and slowly go on worse and worse relations with the government.

You changed your name to movement, does that mean you will have a party too who actually goes around trying to recruit civilians to become party members? I really like the idea of a movement, but being a militia doesn't equal being a political movement.

All in all, I like the way this looks though, I hope to see you ig soon.

When we were Svoboda Brigada we were pretty much the Chernarussian version of AZOV, and you're right AZOV is a big influence on this group. I'm assuming that you've done your research and understand AZOV's relation to the Ukrainian government etc. Now that we've kinda moved into a movement, we've taken more from the AZOV patch(as seen), but parted more from the actual goals of AZOV itself. Right now it's a movement of extremist chernarussians who don't want foreigners in their land, we plan to be sympathetic to Slavs(except russians), taking influence from AZOV's pan-slavism, but unlike AZOV we've decided that we've going to be strictly Chernarussian in our ranks, and very hostile to those that are in our territory, and have the ability to leave. 

I wouldn't say the group is a white-supremacist group either, we understand that the Obal on the patch can give off ideas, but we used it because it represents decent and property, which we've interpreted as blood & soil. Our group has become more anti-democratic and radical in terms of the government, and most believe that sticking with the government isn't the best way to express their goals. Taking advantage of the turmoil in South Zagoria is basically the main encouragement regarding the leave of central government and try to strive for ourselves.

As for becoming a movement, the name was changed mostly to represent the fact that we've changed drastically from being an official militia brigade within the Chernarussian Military. We're pretty much going to be recruiting only ethic chernarussians, who share the level of nationalism that we do, and our finalized goal is to see a foreigner free Chernarus. But due to OOC restrictions and people wanting to play foreign characters, we're not going to just go around shooting foreigners, we plan on setting up settlements where being a non-slav in would be a bad idea and changing the population through other influences.

Edited by Stannis

i have a character on standby for when my current dies. slava zabijak will join the cause.

Thanks for the response. Tander and Nozzy need to be removed from the roster until their appeal is handled. 

From today's experiences, I've got a bit of feedback

Good:

-Handled situation rather well, few mishaps here and there, but as an overall picture- it wasn't a complete failure.

-Good RP with hostages, made your robbery intent pretty clear and what you are expecting from this place.

-Fun to run around with and really assert dominance as a major Chernarussian faction.

Bad:

-Make sure you have someone RPing with the hostages at all times. We delegated 2x people to the hostages for a reason- you are only to RP with hostages unless mission critical you are needed to fight.

-Be careful on shooting. Being too fast on the gun is going to end up in reports. Better play it safe and re-initiate(CLEARLY) to your victim.

Overall; was fun to play with you lot, hopefully we can progress together as groups in the future and help eachother both OOC and IC.

Like @Major said half a week ago, you gotta update your roster to remove the banned players. 

Big update 1.1

• Updated roster so that it's a little more understood regarding the geographics of OOC locations.
  • Fixed and updated goals to match our new theme.
  • Created platoon banners.
  • Updated lore a tiny bit.

Hello, guys, I'm coming in to drop in some feedback.

I will start with the event it started off rough but you guys fixed the initiation in the end which is great. I appreciated that you came in and decided to stir the pot up and create some tension it led to some great RP from my side so I thank you for that.

Since I also cant get called into the report I wanna state that with the current rules I honestly don't know the outcome will be with recent changes but I do not want to see you guys removed you guys are giving us something to go against. essentially without you guys, the server would get dull and boring.

We need more groups like yourselves. 

I wish you the best and even though it looks like you are getting witched hunted in that report don't let it demoralize you. 

Keep up the good work we are all not perfect we all make mistakes. If you need help with anything hmu. 

54 minutes ago, LouieRP said:

-snip

It's really appreciated man. Not long ago, many of our members were new to DayZRP and DayZ as a whole and we're glad we can provide. 

Hello, @Stannis just going through the groups and I came across 4 of your members that haven't played 2-4 weeks. It is your job as the group leader to keep on top on this. The rule states. 

It is group owners responsibility to ensure that members stay active or corrected if need be. You can read the full thread here.  

Other than that, that's it. 

@Elk I would be one of those individuals, who has/is inactive in game at the moment due to exams & being on a dig out of the country. Therefore I left the CP in order to facilitate an accurate representation of group numbers. Yes, it has been only a week since I last played (before that I was away for a month) but like many others who are like myself - we are active on the forms to a certain extent. 

This message is to put out there that in fact there are some extenuating circumstances that have caused in-activity ingame. We still wish to be a part of the group and participate how we can, via the radio threat etc.