Server time (UTC): 2020-10-23, 00:17
Sign in to follow this  
Stiliyam

Hello Everyone

Hi my name is Stiliyan, Im new to this community and hope to see you all ingame sometime.

I love to RP, have a laugh, joke around with friends and have a good time in general. Im Bulgarian and Scottish so hope to have a great time!

061f3de4379d7dd4ad198f8f12357197.gif

Welcome to the community :-) 

@Stiliyam!

I am pleased to see you have made an introduction thread! Glad I could help you out today!

As I said before, welcome to DayZRP!

While waiting for your whitelist to be reviewed, please have a look at our FAQ and our Newcomer Guide, there is a lot of useful and good information to be looked at there. Most of the time I am always in the DayZRP TS if you need any more help, we can always chill if you ever want someone to talk to also! If I happen to not be around you can always contact another member of staff in the DayZRP TS, or PM if none are to avail.

Don't forget to check out our Radio Thread, It's a great way to keep up to date with hotspots and important broadcasts, there is also a Timeline that we have that you could check out, it has some useful information in regards to what has been happening within our Lore. 

Also, there was one regret I had since making my first character and playing her and that's making a journal for her, you can check out peoples journals and stories and even create your own here: DayZ Stories and Journals 

Make sure you understand our Rules and understand the Lore, this is very important for progression and immersion and to avoid getting into trouble. I hope you enjoy your time here and I honestly hope we get to meet in game! (I hope you create a Scottish character, I love the Scottish accent!) 

a2iUsxc.gif.6a17fe0b10ffb2182dc9336517c87fb7.gif

Edited by Lady In Blue

Hello and welcome, ^ Look up for all the juicy tips!

welcome man, hope you can get whitelisted soon

Welcome! Glad to have you here =) 

Welcome to the community! 

Image result for great gatsby gif

Welcome to the community :) 

Welcome to the community amigo! Enjoy your stay and don't hesitate to reach out to a staff member for help.

Welcome in to DayzRP matey, Be sure to contact staff on Teamspeak or on the Forums if you have any questions and most importantly have fun. 

Your friendly Metalhead :) 

Mr Bean, good choice.

Welcome!

giphy.gif.69f9f20a7295e5d8097e3dd01d036da3.gif

Welcome to the community! Enjoy.

Welcome to Dayzrp! Hope to see you in-game. :D

Welcome to this amazing place

giphy.gif andgiphy.gif

Welcome my dude. Enjoy this fine community. :D

Sign in to follow this