Server time (UTC): 2020-10-23, 05:17
Sign in to follow this  
TheElderTurtle

To whoever looted our tents

*Fletch looks at the remains of his home in disappointment, he takes a seat on a nearby log and picks up his radio*

"To whichever one of you fuckers who looted my shit near Zelenogorsk, you better be fuckin happy you didn't run into me whilst you were stealing it. What the fuck is wrong with you? You steal our food, ammo, medicals, both our cars and 8 guns?! That must have taken like 5 journeys to and from our home! You expect us to just fucking die now? We have nothing and you left us stranded with no car. If I catch any of you fuckin cucks using my guns, which I'll recognise because I marked  them, I'll fucking shoot your head off right there and then so you better fuckin hide them you pussies"

*Fletch lowers the radio, clears his throat, sighs, and begins to walk north*

Edited by TheElderTurtle

A CDF official replies:

"Based on the serial numbers of the weapons we recovered, nearly all of your rifles were property of the Chernarussian government. We took what you stole and returned it back into the hands of those of which it belongs. You are lucky we do not hang you for espionage and theft, you foreign scum. 

Coming into to our country, raiding our armories...ty špinavý koza. If you spent less time yelling at people you don't know over a radio, and more time finding an honest profession besides stealing from our government, these kinds of things wouldn't happen.

Oh, and next time - find a better place to hide it. Hloupí blázni."

Edited by Sylva

*Fletch responds immediately*

"THE CARS? THE FOOD? THE MEDICAL SUPPLIES? THE BULLETS?

No wonder you fuckin CDF pricks are hated. If we see eachother you best duck and run cunt"

He clears his throat before speaking up. Must be some local guy. At least sounds local on the radio. He does change his pitch a bit to mask the voice. As he likes to do these days.

<:: Easy now, gentlemen. Only weapons were mentioned not the rest - until they confirm it, right? Now, I was not there, n' all, but maybe someone else took other objects? Apart from that I consider it somewhat legit to take back own property that was stolen if it helps to fight the infection, and of course at the same time is bad luck for survivors who might need or rely on those ... objects for defense. Regardless, maybe I can keep an eye out for supplies if you are in dire need of them. No cars, no bullets. Some 'meds' or grown or catched food, like fish, at best. Maybe some hunting weapons. Don't worry, no military hardware with some registration. You should be fine. You want a bit of help or get things yourself?

Click.

*After a while, Fletch responds*

"Nah that base was hidden pretty well. The CDF took all our stuff I know it...

But yeah I'd appreciate the help.. I could contact you later? I need some rest now... I've actually just got back from a massive trip up north hoping to get to my tent and sleep there but if I forgot to mention already, they took the tents too. Not only did they steal all the shit from our home but they actually just removed it from existence aswell... fucking thieves."

*Fletch lowers the PTT*

*Jakub chuckles as he listens in on the radio frequency chatter, he waits for a while before pressing the PTT on his standard issue radio device.*

"Ahoy, listen here you kurva and stop crying like a baby. As stated by a fellow CDF soldier if those weapons were Chernarussian Defence Force property then you can go and jdi do predele! Fucking foreigners like yourself bitching is what is fucking up this country even more. Also you better watch out, I wouldn't be threatening CDF in times like these."

*He laughs slightly before releasing the PTT button.*

*Fletch Presses the PTT, rolling his eyes*

"You CDF dont know what you're doing or you'd have left everything except the guns. Pussy I'll threaten who I like, you won't do shit to me."

*Fletch releases the PTT*

*Jakub laughs grabbing his gear and presses the PTT*

"Ok you kurva keep thinking like that then... ha."

*He releases the PTT and tunes out of the frequency* 

*Benedikt sits in a fold out chair, his feat up on the wooden pallets that rest next to the somewhat large radio, he appears to be wearing headphones whilst listening in to the argument through the radio. He leans forward, clenches the microphone and tightens his grip around the mic trigger.*

"Ok, ok. I can assure you that the CDF haven't taken any of your crucial supplies, the guns, maybe. I don't think that we have posted our inventory checks at this moment however, there has been a less than ideal amount of medicinal supplies just from what I have seen. We are not here to take away your liberty or your chance of survival but rather to give back to the Chernarussian people, we put them first. We will not be tyrants like Anarchy, we will not be pillagers and we won't be barbaric. I can almost assure you that your essentials have been taken by Anarchy, the same thing happened to a group of us a month or two back. I ask of you not to jump to conclusions or fester any hatred for the CDF in these trying times, we're currently working to ensure the survival of this country and it's people.

This has been Private First-Class Adamek. Bůh s vámi.

*He leans back into his chair and picks up the apple from his crotch. He slices the apple, the headphones emit a continuous and constant change of white noise and radio chatter.*

Edited by Tander

*Fletch responds calmly*

"You're right, I apologise. But no matter what you stand for, walking around taking people's guns is a fantastic way to get shot, and if any of your people come near mine again I'll make sure they do."

*Fletch places the radio on the table and returns to reading his book*

Guest Wulf_jon

*The unknown masked man grabs his radio and whispers into the the mic while holding the PTT*

"I know this might be disconcerting news for you, but welcome to HELL!...HAHAHAHAHA *Evil Laugh*" 

*He takes a second to lift his mask and place a cigarette in his mouth...he continues to whisper*

"Enjoy your stay!"

*Continues to laugh and then releases the PTT*

*Lee pushes in his PTT*
You know i love this, you guys first claim its yourselves, then all of the sudden you point your fingers at anarchy, I'd know if they had come by and took our shit, purely because i spend so much time around Novy hunting, i'd recognise the Sedans a mile off too. Now you "Chernarussian officials" based on the fallen goverment you aren't really all that official anymore. I don't want to fight you at all. But maybe use your brains a little more before claiming that you've stolen shit, that doesn't make anybody happy.
*Lee sighs before continuing*
Now as much of a shitshow our camp is now, being the majority of our stock, and shit was taken. Sure there's more in the world out there, but before you come and steal literally every shred of shit somebody owns, Think. Think what you'd do if it happened to you. Would you be Angry like my friend here, who openly expressed his anger. Would you keep quiet. Would you think that you may have killed some people and feel guilty?
Now to those that really did it, we aren't very happy with you people, im not going to go shouting what i'd like to do over the radio, but i myself am a man would rather have peace then cause a fight, i only hurt people when i really have to.
If you ever feel like coming out and saying oh yep we did it, we'll talk then.
Oh and You Chernarussian officals, i'll have you know they were american rifles brought in by the UN.

*Lee releases the PTT and laughs a little bit to himself* 

Sign in to follow this