Server time (UTC): 2020-10-30, 18:38 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
Jono the giant

Johnny polanski "pristine to broken"

*johnny returns home after walking along the coastline in his hometown of nizhnoye pulls his chair out, slumps down and reaches acrossthe desk for a peice of paper along with his pen. He starts writing*

"its not always been like this , the people dying from civil wars and whatever them things are out there wandering aimlessly with no souls.

if you happen to read this, well get a can of pipsi or something to enjoy whilst reading about my dull life story haha." 

"i remember my childhood briefly i was getting above grade expextations for someone so young, mother and father were so proud of me i hadgreat friends and neighbours. My favorite neighbour was Irene Thompson, outstanding woman heart of gold always let me have a liqorice stick, my favorite thijg she let me have. I used to love watering her gardens flowers and she had a stonr tortouise i always had to water too, terrance i used to call it *johnny chuckles remembering this* "terrance needs watering too Irene" she would laugh and say a little sarcastically "well i guess so he lookes rather parched doesent he, not moving at all the poor thing."

other then that my childhood was great and i had absolutely nothint to he concerned about.

A few years later college, the sinister tool to turn any great well behaved boy or girl into a bit of a nuisence for their parents. I say this because i had started smoking in my last year of college and started getting phonecalls sent home because i either got caught smoking in the toilets or having a scrap on the field with another student and teachers having to come running over to break it up. Besides that i still passed everything with high grades.

the factory boy 

DSC05593.jpg.96cdfdc347136210b655bf03de436a0f.jpgI

i remember working in the factory when i was 16 having left school and all. Packing boxes of tinned "ol' nizhnoye pilchards" for the local grocery stores in the surrounding towns and cities. My father, Arnold was the one eho would deliver them to the factory being one of the few fisherman working off the coastline of bay nizhnaya. He would always use to come over to the conveyor belt and say proudly in his thick accsent rubbing my head "my son you make our house very proud. One day i will take you on boat and theb you will be bringing the fish in eh?" As he chuckles and shows me to all of his ships crew almost every time saying how i was going to one day run the place.

it turns out my father was right and at rhe age of 19 i was incharge of shippong and distribution in the packaging department of the factory, i earnt a very pretty penny at the end of every month what i would pay bills with, get groceries, help father with his boat repairs and just go out to the party at the bay every weekend, it was known as the niz dip.

the niz and the party life.

2017-banner.thumb.jpg.748f18a0a3d0d14801c0762ca3ee176e.jpg

Fenced off area on the beach with hired dj's bouncers and a mobile bar along with the few "night club salesmen" with lads and birds off on one dancing untill the sun went down with 5ft wide speakers kicking up the sand up off the beach due to the insane vibrations of the bass. The cold sea breeze infused with that crisp evening aroma filling the sunset lit beach, it was the life worth living.

getting absolutely spaffed on coke, acid and speed whilst being completely. Shipwrecked from the copious amount of booze i could drink before passing out on thr beach and my father comming to pick me up. He was unaware of my drug habit the same as my mother. Me and. The bounces had a little agreement that if i slipped them a few lines and chucked in a bottle of rum they would just say "he's had too much to drink and he needs to go home."

A forthcomming problem.

Storm_clouds.thumb.jpg.76ff1bd21f036613514279ee9af47471.jpg

my mother, jade the towns work from home doctor, who noticed my behaviour was totally off sst me down one morning before my father woke up to go to work and gave me a proper maintenance check... This is when they discovered i was not just drinking. My mother ofcourse was ashamed and she knew i knew so much more better than to take drugs, but suprisingly she was very leanient and told me its my body i can do what i want but to be very very careful. Being 19 and knowing your parents cant really do anything anymore, do you really think i listened all that well? No! Straight back down to the bay on the weekend to get absolutely fucked off my face.

My mother a fee months later pulled me aside when she noticed i had started mumbling to myself, she sat me down and showed me one of those ink pictures you see quacks use on the t.v., my awners were causing concern for my mother and she told me if i keep this up im going to get lost. What happened next? A side of me i never knew existed just came to life and made me say "oh? I'm going to get lost? Where will i get lost 5 minutes down the fucking road where dad has to come take me home because i get so spasticsted i cant walk no more? You really are a stupid bitch! Im fine mum i always have been and i always will be!"

mother was shocked, i dident even realise i said what i did untill she started crying and ran out of the room to tell me father.

"get in the car boy" my father said to me. We got into the car and drove around for a while in silence untill my father said "going to talk to your mum like that when she trying to help you boy! Look at you! Idiot! You going crazy from all this drugs and partt, you need to listen to your mother before you end up dead, you know how devistated we will be if you end up dead from all this dont you johnny"

The birth of fruity johnny.

we went back home and i was prepared to listen, but i couldent shake it, this voice what was telling me to not listen to my parents and go back down to the dip. Mother sae something was not too right from the troubled expression on my face and said to me "johnny are you ok? You look like theres someone in your head" this was the first time fruity johnny introduced himself to the world.

"Why yes there is and its.. Me! Fruity johnny here! i am your boys uncontrollable, chaos infused living breathing nightmare. im everything he doesent want to be, he does everything i like too! A little too much of it though! Haha!! You know your boys soft at heart but theres always that element of complete and utter unexplainable love for doing  something wrong how it gives you a rush I love it he doesent. Why do you think he started going so much to the dip! Its because i was telling him how great it was i was asking for more i love it! I love it i love it i love it! Haha"

mum told dad to pin me down, she took a needle and jabbed it into my shoulder. I calmed down and befoee i could even explain anything my parents were on me like a magnet giving me a hug telling me its ok and we was all going to get through this...

the next day my mother got off the phone to her old professor who taught her everything she knows now. She explained what happened and she had never seen a case this bad before. I had developed drug induced psychosis. Mum started helping me get back on track untill the disaster of this "infection" was sweeping the country and we had to leave... Mother and father sadly died, i cant bring it to myself to write how but thats information for you if you ever meet me in person i may be willing to share

*johnny puts the pen down and takes a bottlr of rum out of his bag and drinks it frantically to drown away the voice saying "its my turn now, my turn, my turn. Just let me kill someone, my mind was blown when you gunned your parents down johnny boy dident think you had it in you. I could do it just as easy... Bu..."  with the voice faded johnny can only count down the hours before he meets with someone*

Edited by Jono the giant

Hello @Jono the giant

I want to give my opinions and feedback as I remember that you had asked me to do so.

I like how much thought you had placed in writing this, along with that lovely selfie at the bottom but, I think it would stand out more if you added more pictures and maybe some colours to your text. You could have a look at my layout here, it's an example of how to make it stand out more, with colours and so on. (I didn't add pictures as it isn't my thing.)

Keep it up though, it's interesting.

@Lady In Blue i do these on my phone at work ? so my mind wanders... If i get the time to get on the computer in the morning tomorrow ill add more stuff and colour :P

Edited by Jono the giant

6 minutes ago, Jono the giant said:

-✂-

I will look forward to it! I'm sure it will be great. 

This is looking decent mate, keep it up!

5 minutes ago, Jono the giant said:

-✂-

Woah, looks so much more vibrant! I'm glad you took on my advice, I believe this will catch more attention! 

Sign in to follow this