Server time (UTC): 2020-10-23, 05:18
Sign in to follow this  
RussianPotato

Taverna Volkov - Hiring

Volk would reach to his radio, pausing for a moment to think. He takes a breath then presses the PTT. A man with a russian accent is heard.

"Hello, I am Volk. I have just opened a new bar shop in the region---Taverna Volkov---and I am looking for people who want to be bartenders, farmers, fishers, etc..."

A pause.

"If you want to become part of the bar. Please find a time to contact me on the radio frequency---217.3 MHz----and we can discuss."

Volk takes a breath.

"So that is all for now, soon I put more info out, stay tuned and stay safe."

Volk would release the PTT and the radio fell silent.

*Lee pushes in his PTT he sounds like he's in high spirits*
I'm glad to hear you made the choice to make this public Volk.
Lets hope you get a few workers, and we can start making memories and new friends in your bar.
Free medical care, and food will be provided to the workers of Volk. As one of his suppliers I'd like to see his business flourish.
*Lee Releases the PTT*

*Petri and his idiot brother Yuri sits by the ruins of their old base. Petri hear the transmission about the bar and gets his radio*

Privjet, fellow ruski da? Me and my brother are looking for a place to belong in this world. We used to run bar back in suburbs of Moscow. Maybe we can come apply for work huh? Get back to me tovarisch

*Petri let's go off the radion and slaps his brother in the back of the head with a smile*

Volk would get on radio and respond to the man.

"Да, если вы хотите поговорить на частоте 217,3 МГц и обсудить больше о работе."

Volk releases PTT and continues with his errands.

*Fletch pushes the PTT*

"I dont speak whatever language that was... but I can work. I've recently moved into your area with one of my group, Lee. He wanted to introduce me to you earlier. I'll contact that frequency later"

*Fletch releases the PTT*

Edited by TheElderTurtle

Volk pushes PTT in.

"Alright, that sounds all good, I should be able to meet later, we can discuss on the frequency."

Volk releases PTT.

Edited by RussianPotato
Italtics

Sign in to follow this