Server time (UTC): 2020-10-28, 16:24
Sign in to follow this  
Anthony_Kriss

S1 : Invalid Kill in Stary - 4/15/2018 - 19:00

Server and location: s1 - stary - 10pm gmt

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  19:00

Your in game name:  Anthony Kriss

Names of allies involved:  Donovan Kriss

Name of suspect/s: Players of the anarchist.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): n/a

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Video, uploading right now. link will be provided

Detailed description of the events: I informed the men i was going afk, as i take medicine for absence seizures, i felt i was starting to have one so i typed in chat "// afk 30 sec" as you can see in the video, the shooting doesnt start till the end.

David Anderson's POV: I took over from @Mr.Panda's hostage situation because Mr.Panda was going to back up one of our teammates because we thought enemies were moving in on our position. Knowing they were wearing white armbands, similar to the one the OP was wearing, we had to hurry. I was not even aware that Anthony had even typed // afk 30 seconds in chat, because Mr.Panda was with him before he had to run off and because of being in a high-intense situation, had to run off to back up a teammate, and was the one told "// afk 30 seconds." Anyways, regardless of what you were doing OOCly, not that any of us were even aware what you were doing besides dropping a random // afk 30 seconds, we were in a tense situation, I gave you a countdown to move, you didn't, and I shot you in the head.

You go AFK at your own risk.

Edited by NateRP

@Anthony_Kriss please read the Report Posting Rules and update your report title accordingly, failure to do so in 24 hours will result in this report being closed.

I know the op has stated he has video evidence but can the acuseds party also upload their part also.

Thank you, logs will come shortly.

@Anthony_Kriss you have been temp. banned until you correct the title of this Report.

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

19:25:57 | Player "Anthony Kriss" is connected
22:13:43 | Player "Anthony Kriss" has been disconnected

20:21:02 | Player "David Anderson" is connected
22:53:00 | Player "David Anderson" has been disconnected

20:12:49 | Player "Hondo Hunt" is connected
23:09:42 | Player "Hondo Hunt" has been disconnected

Chat Logs:

Spoiler

20:26:33 | Chat("Anthony Kriss": // mic working?
20:26:42 | Chat("Anthony Kriss": // can you hear me?
20:28:54 | Chat("Anthony Kriss": *Anxiety sets in*
20:34:19 | Chat("Anthony Kriss": // wait wait, ts?
20:34:25 | Chat("Anthony Kriss": // im not a member on ts.
20:34:45 | Chat("Anthony Kriss": // hang on, ill link it.
20:34:47 | Chat("Anthony Kriss": // give me 2
20:37:15 | Chat("Anthony Kriss": // cant find my ts uuid, know where it is?
21:33:08 | Chat("Anthony Kriss": *peels back bandage, it shows a massive gun shot wound, mid healing*
21:44:26 | Chat("Anthony Kriss": // my friends afk/.
21:51:23 | Chat("Anthony Kriss": *anxiety sets in*
21:51:50 | Chat("Anthony Kriss": // rp reason for murder
21:53:04 | Chat("Anthony Kriss": // REC
21:55:11 | Chat("Anthony Kriss": // i got TO GO AFK
21:55:13 | Chat("Anthony Kriss": 30 SEC
21:55:16 | Chat("Anthony Kriss": // FR FR

21:55:24 | Chat("Hondo Hunt": //hURRY

22:39:24 | Chat("David Anderson": // lmao

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

21:57:36 | "David Anderson SHOT Anthony Kriss by AKM into head."
21:57:36 | "Player Anthony Kriss has fallen into unconsciousness."

Death Logs:

Spoiler

21:57:36 | Player "Anthony Kriss" has been killed by player "David Anderson"

Calling in @Mr.Panda to post his PoV, as well as any allies and any unedited video evidence they may have. Thank you!
------
 @Anthony_Kriss - Anthony Kriss, @NateRP - David Anderson, @Mr.Panda - Hondo Hunt

For @Stagsview's statement on the accused having video, I do not have video evidence, only the OP does, from what he said in his previous statement.

@Brayces My POV has already been posted.

I would also like to note that the "// lmao" I placed in chat was after the OP had died and was due to another circumstance that was happening in Novy Sobor, not anywhere near the OP had died and not because of him.

Edited by NateRP

Just now, NateRP said:

- Snip.- 

I apologize Nate! I was listing names and player names, not calling you in for a PoV (Since ya already posted yours) but thank you either way!

Since @Mr.Panda has been online since being called in he will be temp banned until he does so

on the way over to Novy  with the hostage my radio goes off and i hear their is a group of white armbands in Stary. I tell him to run towards stary because i was going to put him in a house with a guard  and deal with this new threat which at the time i assumed was back up coming to rescue this guy.   Then randomly this guy just stops in the middle of the fucking field leaving us with no cover and is gone for like 2 minutes. I don't remember what exactly he typed but i was like  “//Hurry” because I couldn't help but start to think that he was trying to give one of his friends a shot or something going AFK in the middle of a field. So i leave him with David and run to back up the rest of our boys who were asking for assistance.

I Have No video 

Edited by Mr.Panda

@Mr.Panda thank you for your PoV, your temporary ban has been lifted.

Please keep an eye on the report in case we have any further questions. 

Towards the OP. Can you please ASAP upload your video so we can finish the report please. Thank you.

I talked to the OP in TeamSpeak and we came to the decision to close the report, would this be possible now that the report has been discussed? @Anthony_Kriss?

Yes, we should close this. It was purely the heat of the moment and i got angry as i had just gotten outta of a seizure.

If we can close this and move on with roleplaying that would be fantastic.

After further review we have decided to keep this report open, it will continue as normal. Please keep an eye on the report incase we have any further questions

14 minutes ago, Anthony_Kriss said:

So how much longer will I remain banned?

Apologies, your temp ban has been lifted.

Verdict:

@NateRP [Invalid Kill - Roleplayed] Guilty
@Anthony_Kriss [BadRP (Unnecessary OOC)] Guilty

Explanation:

First of all, we will address why we have chosen to keep this report open. The reason we have is because we do not wish to see the behaviour (explained below) go unpunished. The kill in this case was a ridiculous kill, one that we do not wish to see on our servers at any time.

@NateRP in this situation your group had taken somebody hostage. As can happen, real life circumstances meant the OP of the report needed a little time to go AFK, his reasoning being a fairly urgent one. He explained to your group he needed a little time, as is shown in the chat logs and Anarchy acknowledges that. This is shown here in the logs:

21:55:24 | Chat("Hondo Hunt": //hURRY

Knowing full well the OP is AFK, you chose to make a demand against him that would force him to either move or die. This is shown at 04:12 of the OPs video. Now, your side argues that the reasoning for this was because "we were in a tense situation," and " this guy just stops in the middle of the fucking field leaving us with no cover". As can be seen in the video, merely 5 meters away was a bush line, still within VOIP distance of the OP; An easy source of cover. The fighting is also happening elsewhere, and the OP on a hillside, restricting the field of view the situation could be seen from. You were not in any immediate danger thus you yourself were not in any form of tense situation yet you killed the OP hastily whilst knowing he was AFK. This is an unfair kill, and as explained previously, the kind of kill we do not wish to see on the servers. The kill cut off any form of RP that could've been had. Because of this, you have been found guilty of an Invalid kill. We have also chosen to aggravate the punishment for the blatant misrepresentation of facts, and the blatantly unfair reasoning to kill him. 

Lastly we will address the unnecessary OOC posed by the OP. @Anthony_Kriss throughout the situation you have littered the logs with OOC. A fair amount of this is unnecessary, some of it is difficult to decipher just what was about or why you posted it. I refer you to the following rule:

• 5.4 OOC communication can be done only through text chat and only when absolutely necessary. You may not use OOC chat to casually chat with other players in game. You may not speak OOC using ingame voice. Use the "//" prefix to indicate OOC text communication.

The logs are shown in the spoiler below:

Spoiler

20:26:33 | Chat("Anthony Kriss": // mic working?
20:26:42 | Chat("Anthony Kriss": // can you hear me?
20:34:19 | Chat("Anthony Kriss": // wait wait, ts?
20:34:25 | Chat("Anthony Kriss": // im not a member on ts.
20:34:45 | Chat("Anthony Kriss": // hang on, ill link it.
20:34:47 | Chat("Anthony Kriss": // give me 2
20:37:15 | Chat("Anthony Kriss": // cant find my ts uuid, know where it is?
21:44:26 | Chat("Anthony Kriss": // my friends afk/.
21:51:50 | Chat("Anthony Kriss": // rp reason for murder
21:53:04 | Chat("Anthony Kriss": // REC
21:55:16 | Chat("Anthony Kriss": // FR FR

As is stated in the rule, OOC must be used when absolutely necessary. Being in gamer is not the time to be sorting out TS perms or discussing reasons to murder, that can take place out of game in and OOC discussion. Because of this, you have been found guilty of BadRP.

Outcome:

@NateRP [Invalid Kill - Roleplayed] aggravated punishment (5 ban days, 10 warning points).
@Anthony_Kriss [BadRP (Unnecessary OOC)] punishment (5 ban days, 10 warning points).

Verdict by @Para, @Harvey, @Brayces and @Spartan.