Server time (UTC): 2020-10-21, 02:07
Sign in to follow this  
Sophie

Dead Anarchy

Angelina sits in a house, with a big smirk on her face, sweat poring down her face, mixed with blood and pieces from the dead guy, after she's been running. She takes out her radio, and press the button down.

Hallo there Anarchy aka the best fighters, *she laugh out loud* I came to your town to see my sister, and talk to the cocksucker Boris, but he was not there, but one of your guys were there alone, so I hold him up, to just talk a bit with him, and get Boris there, but your friend decided to take his fal out instead of just dropping it, so I dropped him hard to the floor with my tiny little pistol, blood splashing everywhere, a nice addition to your church, I must say. *she laughs again* what an idiot, he could have gotten out of it, if he hadn't tried to shoot me with his fal, he couldn't even hit me, and oh my god, he dropped hard, after I emptied my pistol in him, his head cracked open. Oh Boris how i wished it was you, but it will do for now. Alexa this one is for you, and I will see if I can kill more of them. You guys are complete idiots, for leaving him alone in town, when you have just killed a person, who mean so much to many people. Eddie I think you have to take the next one, I am rooting on you, and I know you loved my sister, and I know you will revenge her. 

She sits there with her eyes big, and laugh out loud, and lets go off the button on the radio. 

There was silence before a calm voice broke the radio

Good job you dumb bitch. I've really been debating on this idea- but now that you've said all this.. I think I'm going to follow through with it..

He paused for a moment, fiddling his combat knife.

Yeah.. I'm going to write every single dead Valentine's name on Rain's back with this here knife.... starting with that dumb bitch Alexa.

The radio cut.

Angelina hears the man and push down the button

Ha! like you guys was not already out to get the Valentines, and i myself decided yo revenge my sister, i have no contact with the rest of my family, but they will know to stay out of your way. i was at least going to take out as many as you, as i could, you killed my fucking sister, do you think i was just gonna sit here, and do nothing. you would have gotten your revenge to if it was you. But enjoy the clean up, fucking ass eater. 

She lets go of the button

*Surprised Jhon responds to the transmission*
Wait, he's dead? 
 *Short pause*
He's in some pain from the shots but definitely not dead from the looks of it
*cuts the transmission as he assists Redwan with his wounds*

Edited by Eagle

*Presses PPT*

I'm with him right now

*Releases PPT*

She push down the button

He must be in a lot of pain then, i emptied my pistol in him, 15 shoots, and i don't mind that he is not dead, i rather want him in a lot of pain, he deserve to be in the world of pain, and not the sweet dead. 

She lets go of the button, while laughing

[Aaron holds down the PTT]

"Congratulations you just got yourself killed. And everyone you care about. Hope it was worth it to get a little satisfaction out of wounding one of us."

[Aaron releases the PTT]

*takes up his radio*

"huh shoot our worst fighter congrats see ya later lady

"havent lost a single firefight then one of the new people fucks up gotta have a talk with him"

*drops the radio*

Edited by BorisRP

Angelina push down the button on her radio

Ohh yes he was indeed very bad at shooting, *she laugh out loud* well you would have hurt people no matter what i did, so i might as well inflict some pain apon you guys. I can still see how he just dropped to the ground, when i shoot him with my pistol *she laughs again* For you guys to just expect me to sit around not doing anything, after you killed my sister, is just plain stupid, but you guys don't have that many braincells as it is, so ill forgive you. 

She keeps laughing while she lets go of the button on the radio

Just now, Sophie said:

*Louie picks up the radio and speaks*

"Hold up"

"You went into town and shot a disabled man"

"Good job Lady"

"I just want to point out that we still have your sister captive"

"So would you like a dual funeral for Alexa and Rain?"

*Louie releases the PTT*

She picks up the radio, and push down the button hearing louies voice.

Listen louie, that man did not look disable, he could walk and everything, used both his hands, and could even run around, that i saw when he tried to shoot me with his fal *she laughs everytime she thinks about it* well i did not know you had anybody captive, but as i said i don't have contact with my so called family, even that day i tried to save rain and cal, they were to afraid, but then they left anyway without me, so i don't give a shit! Alexa was the only person that actually treated me like family, and you guys killed her, so i went after you. do what you want to do, i really don't care. you are the lowest of the lowest louie, together with Boris i must say, sorry that you have to share the place with him. *she laughs out loud* Fucking idiots. By the way, rain is adopted, she has never really been a Valentine. 

She lets go of the button. 

18 minutes ago, Sophie said:

*Louie picks up the  radio and speaks*

"Yo I just found out who you shot"

*He would sigh*

"Goddammit woman you shot the groundskeeper"

"Who is going to keep my garden clean now"

"Goddammit"

"Anyhow I will let Rain know she is adopted thank you for the information"

*Louie releases the PTT*

Edited by LouieRP

*Red would be  sitting in a cabin near Novy being treated for his wound, he'd let out a slight chuckle upon hearing her message, pushing down the button after.*

'Yeah good shit woman, pulling your weapon on a unarmed person that was being nice to you. How are you alive by the way? Pretty sure I saw your ass getting eaten by those infected after you shot me.'

*Releases the PTT*

[Aaron holds down the PTT]

"Oooh hit her with the L. Not even welcome in your own family."

[Aaron releases the PTT]

Edited by KyleRP

10 minutes ago, TheRedOne said:

*Red would be  sitting in a cabin near Novy being treated for his wound, he'd let out a slight chuckle upon hearing her message, pushing down the button after.*

'Yeah good shit woman, pulling your weapon on a unarmed person that was being nice to you. How are you alive by the way? Pretty sure I saw your ass getting eaten by those infected after you shot me.'

*Releases the PTT*

She picks up the radio, and hear the man voice she shot, she push down the button.

Really you saw that, some infected chased after me, how could you, when you laid in the church all shot up? louie said you were disabled? and i shot you, so you should not be able to get out of that church so quick. but you should probably rest, you must be in so much pain. *she laughs*

she lets go of the button. 

*Red sighs, pushing down the PTT button*

'Lady just stop talking shit already, you're retarded. Your own family just ditched your ass, you should probably just shoot yourself in the head right now.'

*Releases the PTT button*

7 minutes ago, FieJaxon said:

*Jaxon gets up from the chair hes sitting in and throws away the glass of whiskey against the wall, when Beth tries to come to him to calm him down he pushes her away. He grabs his radio and shouts extremely angry into his radio when he presses his PTT*

''You motherfucking bitch Angelina, good fucking job. You didnt just disapoint our dead sister, but you just also broke the heard of our 16 year old dead fucking brother Luca, i hope you know that. Because from this fucking day on.

*He raises his voice even more*

''From this goddamn day on YOU arent the real Valentine, Rain is a real Valentine. Goodluck finding a new family because you just FUCKED your old one.''

''Jaxon out''

*He throws his radio on the ground and crushes it underneath his shoe.*

She hear jaxon voice, at push down on the button on her radio

You are not the one to tell me who i am jaxon, and where the fuck have you been huh? not protecting cal and rain, since the anarchy got them, and i will revenge my sister, my real sister. and i haven't had a family for a long time, you guys abanoned me, for no fucking reason, other then i left for some time, to see if there was a way out for the family from this shit hole. You have been one of reasons that the Valentine family got hunted by the Anarchy, i got told the other day from the Anarchy that most of the Valentines was hunted, and i should change name. I did not start this war, you did, and some of the other family members, way before i shot this man. if you had treated Alexa better, and we had all been together, non of this would have happend, we should have helped her as a family, her family. But jaxon once again, where have you been? hidding i hear, instead of helping your so called family. you are the one that tore this family apart, and got the rest of us in trouble. 

2 minutes ago, TheRedOne said:

*Red sighs, pushing down the PTT button*

'Lady just stop talking shit already, you're retarded. Your own family just ditched your ass, you should probably just shoot yourself in the head right now.'

*Releases the PTT button*

She push down the radio

Ha! you are the retarded one here * she laughs out loud* I just asked you nicely to put your guns on the ground, and i said i would not hurt you, but you were stupid enough to take out your fal, and shoot me, and you coulden't even hit me once, ohh my god *she laughs again* go tend to your wounds, you need it, and maybe get the doctor to check your head, some pieces a missing i hear

She gets on the radio again, to say one finale thing to jaxon

Ohh yea by the way jaxon, luca died in your arms, you should have protected him, but that you could not even do, you are not capable at protecting anybody, you are the reason luca died and you are part of the reason Alexa died, try living with that, *she puts on a sacastic voice* Brother

She throws the radio on the bed. 

*Jaxon sighs and chuckles, Colt chuckles next to him*

''And you are a goddamn disapointment.''

*He releases the PTT on his new radio*

9 minutes ago, FieJaxon said:

*Jaxon sighs and chuckles, Colt chuckles next to him*

''And you are a goddamn disapointment.''

*He releases the PTT on his new radio*

She push down the button.

You are the disapointment here, trust me. you are just sitting and hidding somewhere, like always, instead of helping your family. as i said you did not protect luca, he died, he should not have been attack by infected, you guys should have protected him. and you cast Alexa to the side, even tho you were the one not treating her right. so the family was not there to protect her either, you got the blood on your hands of two members on the family. 

She lets go of the radio button

Edited by Sophie

*After hearing all of the chatter on the radio he presses his PTT*

*Oh boy oh boy oh boy, you probably don't remember me Angeline but it's your cousin David, you really just fucked up everything for yourself, tbh i agree with Jaxon, you always did talk to much and never really knew how to stop talking, and to the person that she shot and thought that she killed i really hope you're not a part of this Anarchy group, cause if so then i suggest you get out of that town as fast as you possibly can cause im going to personally kick your ass...have a good day*

*Transmission ends*

Edited by bloodcrusader
wrong color

1 minute ago, bloodcrusader said:

*After hearing all of the chatter on the radio he presses his PTT*

*Oh boy oh boy oh boy, you probably don't remember me Angeline but it's your cousin David, you really just fucked up everything for yourself, tbh i agree with Jaxon, you always did talk to much and never really knew how to stop talking, and to the person that she shot and thought that she killed i really hope you're not a part of this Anarchy group, cause if so then i suggest you get out of that town as fast as you possibly can cause im going to personally kick your ass...have a good day*

*Transmission ends*

She push down the button

Who the hell are you? you apparently don't know me, i talk when i have to. and i was going to revenge my sister, because the rest of the family just sits there. And jaxon but the whole Valentine family in danger when he teamed up with Anarchy, but then dissapered. so i don't know why you lick his ass, you must not know him that well. 

Lets go of the button

*He grabs his radio and presses down his PTT as he shakes his head*

"Kid, just leave it. You're causing too much trouble for yourself and the rest of your family. A lot of us have lost someone close to us, you're not the only one. Just watch your mouth will ya? Because I'm pretty sure that you don't know half of it.

*Let's go of his PTT and takes some puffs from his cigarette*

*Kenneth picks up the radio and holds down the PTT*

Hey, what up? I don't get why this family always fight? I lost my family a long time ago. My wife and two sons got killed in a car accident by a drunk driver. But hey i guess i turned out alright. Some off you are still alive and well. Maybe get along or give each other the respect off leaving them alone. The girl maybe fucked up but she was acting out of emotions. Have we not all done that. Yelling over the radio will not get Alexa back or honor her.. I miss her alot, she was great fun. An she never got to see her wedding day.

*You can hear Kenneth take a bong rip*

But hey, what do i know? Haha. I have been spending alot off time thinking about pasta dude. Hey Willie? No i'm still alone. And i'm talking to myself. Hahaha.

*You can hear Kenneth burst out in laugh before the transmission is cut*

Sign in to follow this