Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2020-11-01, 02:13 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
BorisVC

Alexa dead

Recommended Posts

*Boris looks at Alexas dead body*

*drops the radio*

Edited by BorisRP

Share this post


Link to post

- Klein listens, looks confused... thinks for a second... grabs his radio -

" This is a joke right... this better be a sick joke..."

- He tries to hold back emotions and considers for a second it to be true, he instantly feels emotions rushing over him -

" If this... thi... THIS... is true..."

- He feels anger getting mixed in, he tries to hold himself back and talks through teeth -

" May god be merciful on your soul..."

- He shuts the radio off and kneels on the hill looking over Novy Sobor, clenching his fist and biting on it -

 

Share this post


Link to post

[Aaron holds down the PTT, sounding sarcastic.]

"Yes... this is a prank... If you want proof, come down to Novy."

[Aaron releases the PTT]

Edited by KyleRP

Share this post


Link to post

*Louie would be sitting on the bed looking down at his stitches he would then flick on his radio to listen to whats going on and press the PTT*

"Real fucking shame"

"I offer these people peace and they just want war"

"This makes me really fucking sad it really does"

"To anyone who hears this surrender, we don't need any more people to die"

*Louie releases the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post

*Eddie hears the broadcast and grabs his radio quickly from his bag and as he presses the PTT button he appears to be in a state of shock and confusion, he then proceeds to speak:*

"Listen you sick little fuck, you better be joking with me as I don't have time for your fucking games!"

*Eddie releases the PTT button as he refuses to believe what he has heard, he then grabs the radio again and begins to speak once more*

"I refuse to believe this rumor Boris, until I either hear from her or get some proof that she is really gone you and your guys can go circle jerk each other in a fucking corner!"

"Fuck you and have a nice day!"

*Eddie releases the PTT button and starts to frantically switch through frequencies to try and reach Alexa*   

Share this post


Link to post

*Slams Alexas head on the table*

"hello Eddie shes pretty dead"

*smacks her head*

"her white sweater is pretty red right now have a nice day"

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

 

 

*Louie would be wheeling around an flick back onto this frequency and hear Eddie speak*

"He is not joking it is confirmed listen here Eddie you brought this on yourself"

"You and all these people had peace but you threw it out the fucking window"

"Blame yourselves for this"

*Louie releases the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post

*Kenneth hear the message from Boris over the radio while tending to his trading post in Stary. He grabs his radio and press down the PTT*

"Wow, Alexa is dead? What a shame dude. I heard her and Eddie was gonna get married or something. I'm gonna miss her."

*He forgets what he was doing and let's go off the PTT*

Edited by Niccokick

Share this post


Link to post

*Brandon held down on his PTT, his usual calm, monotone demeanor gone, begins to speak quickly.*

"See you soon, whoever the fuck you are. You're certainly not Boris anymore, not the one I knew anyway."

*Brandon released the PTT.*

 

Share this post


Link to post

*A fruity Russian voice would come over the radio*

you seriously expect people to surrender...? You seriously expect people to just roll over and take this...?

By Gods...

Your are more stupid than that сука who used the glory holes in basic training...

Heed the warning of this fabulous Russian...

Your powder blue flag will burn and your hideous blue shirts will be dyed crimson with your pig blood...

*The fruity Russian would cut out almost as quickly as it appeared*

Edited by TiviylScratch

Share this post


Link to post

cullen sits stitching him self up from wolf bites and a few gun shots. he said to him self he would only monitor the radio from now on but this news he had heard was too much.

his irish accent sounded winded as if it was hard for him to breath. every other word needed a breath in between. 

"killing women and expecting surrender?"

he would breath deeply and continue.

" you can leave the country or you can be buried in it. those options have never changed nor will they." 

Share this post


Link to post

Aleksei woke up to the sound of the radio.

 

She’s dead. Just get over it. Soon you can all join her. Now please- let me sleep.

 

He groaned as he rolled back over.

Share this post


Link to post

*While flicking through radio frequencies Colt stumbles across the radio chatter hearing the conversation, He takes out the radio his voice sounding very angry*

What the fuck is this! this better not be true so help me god!..Eddie i swear if it turns out my sister who you promised you would protect is in fact dead and beheaded because you dragged her into a stupid war with Anarchy and which in result put a target on my family's back..i don't mean to sound like a radio warrior here but me and you are going to have more than words!. You better hope she's still alive. 

*Colts stops transmitting but carries on listening to the frequency*

Edited by SgtSmithy

Share this post


Link to post

He scoffs and looks like he has to spit something out any moment, before reaching for the radio, after having listened in for a while. Regardless, he changes his pitch a tad and uses a local accent.

 

<:: No idea who this woman was, but it's one symbolic and good example of yet another victim. And yes, people die all the time in this day and age. But it's apparent this will never end until something is done.... but it's okay. We'll do something and once this is finally over, heads will dot the landscape on stakes around Novy Sobor, if it's not reduced to ashes by then.

 

Click.

Share this post


Link to post

*Boris puts alexas body in a car and takes the radio*

"I hade a nice walk in tisy just walking around looking for stuff then this crazy lady rans up to me"

" are you guys dumb? I simply defended my self against this lady. She ran up to me and told me to put my hands up. 

"So I gunned her down she attacked me so she got popped pretty sad what she did" 

Share this post


Link to post

*He holds down the PTT*

Eddie you sit there and blame us yet you have no one to blame but yourself.

You started this war now she is just a casualties of war.

And you dare threaten our town?? Head down to novy i'll deal with you personally

*He lets go of the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post

Not too long ago I had to see that suck fuckin' Hondo boy threaten Alex with a fuckin' chainsaw, screamin' at her to stop cryin' when he made sick fuckin' threats to her.

All because she wouldn't give over her fuckin' gun.

Sal lets go of the PTT and takes a moment to stay composed. Though mostly succesful, had anyone been near him they would see a tremble in him.

We all got outta that shit alive, but I don't think I've seen Alexa since. Now I won't, ever, and that ain't okay with me. Alexa was good, she was kind, and she was not part of this fuckin' war, even if you boys did your best to drag her into it.

Another break to compose himself fails, and though he doesn't resort to downright screaming, he leaves no uncertainty of his anger.

This took it too far, and you will pay in fuckin' blood, you no honor havin', ADHD-stricken, noodle dick sportin', shit for brains gang o' fucks.

Boris, that fuckin' voice will end you, 'cause there ain't no fuckin' hidin' that shit in the crowds around these parts.

Silence for another moment. Sal shakes his head, knowing full well that he let his emotions get the better of him. He calms himself as well as he can again.

To the rest of Anarchy; I know you boys have a hard-on for this fuckin' war, but that man will turn this war into a slaughter on your people. The blood on his hands will fuckin' bolster our numbers. Hand him over to us, that shit might buy you some fuckin' time.

And to Moretti, who now takes up arms with the boys who killed his old friends, from what I hear, and now kill women with fuckin' pride; You'll want to get the fuck outta there before your old friendships can't save you no more.

He lets go of the PTT and pockets the radio. For a time he remains more or less frozen in place, and when he leaves it is with exhaustion in his walk. Whenever the radio lets out a noise he listens intently, but he knows well enough to not let himself lose it as easily again.

Share this post


Link to post

*takes the radio*

"Huh we havent lost a single firefight so nah were not afraid of dogs have a nice day"

Share this post


Link to post

*Scoffs as he hears the biased and un-thought out responses of pure impulsive outburst. He depresses the PTT.*

"Now, now folks, Alexa was a good girl wasn't she? Oh she was so good that, on multiple occasions mind you, she tried to kill my friend Boris here. She also, on multiple occasions, talked a lot of shit, just like her friend Hailee. Now I don't know what youse don't understand here. Boris had every right to gun her down, he feared losing his own life, or maybe he feared what torture she had in mind for him, or maybe she was going to just blow him away, who knows?"

*He pauses momentarily releasing the PTT laughing to himself, he then holds down the PTT once more.*

"Let me tell you the truth about Alexa Valentine. I bet you, she had no idea what was going on, she was probably afraid that her little bubble of happiness, marriage, family, sunshine and rainbows was being popped due to her husband dragging her into a bloodbath, but let me remind you she was also a Valentine. Now I don't know if any of you know what kind of situation the Valentine's have had with Anarchy, but I'll tell you, they're fucking stupid. Alexa's head was too far up her own arse. She didn't understand the amount of shit she was now in, she was blinded by her own ego, even one time, when my boys took her after she tried shit with Boris, all she did was scream my name, thinking I'd ride along on my white horse in my shiny suit of armour. And now she tried something again, I'm guessing all on her own, on Boris, again, now what does that tell you? Are you all really going to moan at us? Saying that we're slaughtering women? That we kill innocents? Christ you're all as bad as eachother. When will idiots like youse learn? I feel like we're wasting our damn time. Just grow the fuck up, look at the fucking facts, and most of fucking all, get over yourselves. Threatening us c-o-n-s-t-a-n-t-l-y, and where does that get you all? Cop the fuck on you dopey pricks. Take a look at the world around you."

*He releases the PTT.*

Share this post


Link to post

*He snatches up the PTT. A grizzly Brooklyn voice snarls through*

"You think you can gun her down, keep her head as some sorta.... sick fuckin' trophy and call a reality check?! No. Fuck that. Give us the Chernarussian mutt, he ain't got no place in this world."

*The PTT is released*

Share this post


Link to post

'Red' grabs his radio listening to Boris his announcement and the people argueing after, letting out a slight chuckle before pressing down the PTT button.

'Alexa was fucking stupid, she caused this herself. Have a nice day everyone!'

Releases the PTT button.

Share this post


Link to post

* Austin would sit in his room in the police station and press the ptt button*

" yea Boris you idiot, do you expect people to surrender just because they are getting shot every day , have no chance of doing anything , and are whole heartedly losing whatever stupid war you guys got going on? That's ridiculous ! Boris you better lookout they said they would be seeing you soon dude. To the guy who said to hand Boris over, maybe if you had literally any bargaining power I would consider throwing Boris away since he's kinda a big dumbo anyway, but let's be realistic, there's nothing. This isn't going to " push more people to your side" or anything of the like. But hey if you kill a bunch of our guys or something maybe then you will have some ground to stand on. I'll be in novy police station for the foreseeable future if you actually do anything. 

* releases *

 

Edited by UndeadRP

Share this post


Link to post

*Press down the PTT*

Boris isn't going anywhere. That bitch threatened his life and felt the consequences. I Won't let anyone touch boris he is family he is a brother.

*Releases the PTT* 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, BorisRP said:

*Slams Alexas head on the table*

"hello Eddie shes pretty dead"

*smacks her head*

"her white sweater is pretty red right now have a nice day"

*Eddie still distraught from the death of his wife reaches in his bag and grabs his radio after hearing Boris speaking, he presses the PTT button and begins to speak*

"What a man you are to kill a woman and then decapitating her. You could of just shot her in the leg and immobilized her but no, you couldn't of did that, you motherfuckers are not that humane" *Eddie starts to get emotional and angry as he thinks of Alexa, he begins to speak again, this time he screams into the radio* "YOU SICK, WEAK, SAD EXCUSE OF A MAN, DON'T WORRY HER DEATH WILL BE AVENGED AND I WILL PARADE AROUND THE STREETS WITH YOUR FUCKING HEAD ON THE END OF MY SWORD, ONE ON ONE YOUR ASS WOULD HIT THE GROUND LIKE THE TIME I LAID YOUR BITCH ASS OUT IN THE OLD DAYS OF SEVEROGRAD! I WILL KILL YOU, I WILL MAKE IT NICE AND SLOW AND YOU WILL BE BEGGING ME FOR DEATH!'

*Eddie lets the PTT button go and begins to try to gain his composure back, he looks off into to the sky and sheds tears, he wipes them away with a bandanna Alexa had given him and begins to speak once more* " Don't worry Boris I will be seeing your cartoon sounding ass soon!" 

*As Eddie was about to shut the radio off he hears others speaking and responds to them*

 

3 hours ago, LouieRP said:

*Louie would be wheeling around an flick back onto this frequency and hear Eddie speak*

"He is not joking it is confirmed listen here Eddie you brought this on yourself"

"You and all these people had peace but you threw it out the fucking window"

"Blame yourselves for this"

*Louie releases the PTT*

*Eddie presses the PTT button and begins to speak*

"Louie, you gotta be fucking kidding me! I brought this upon myself, I BROUGHT THIS UPON MY SELF! She had nothing to do with anything with the Coalition, I kept her in the dark about my dealings because of these things that could happen and to keep her safe! Yet your little fucking minions go out and take matters into their own hands, but don't you worry Louie when you least expect it you Lucky Charm sounding motherfucker I will take someone you hold dear to yourself and you will see the pain I am going through! 

*Eddie releases the PTT button just to push it again and speaks once more*

"Oh and Louie I heard that you got hurt pretty bad and you are in a wheelchair, well when I see you again I will make sure that you get a matching colostomy bag and catheter bag to go with your chair! All the do-boys you have in Anarchy can take turns spoon feeding your ass too!"

*Eddie continues to respond to others on his radio* 

 

3 hours ago, LemonRP said:

Aleksei woke up to the sound of the radio.

 

She’s dead. Just get over it. Soon you can all join her. Now please- let me sleep.

 

He groaned as he rolled back over.

*Eddie presses the PTT button and begins to speak*

"SHE'S DEAD YOU SAY! YOU WILL BE DEAD AS WELL, NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO BACK TO YOUR WET-DREAMS, ASSHOLE!

*Eddie continues to respond to others on his radio*

 

3 hours ago, SgtSmithy said:

*While flicking through radio frequencies Colt stumbles across the radio chatter hearing the conversation, He takes out the radio his voice sounding very angry*

What the fuck is this! this better not be true so help me god!..Eddie i swear if it turns out my sister who you promised you would protect is in fact dead and beheaded because you dragged her into a stupid war with Anarchy and which in result put a target on my family's back..i don't mean to sound like a radio warrior here but me and you are going to have more than words!. You better hope she's still alive. 

*Colts stops transmitting but carries on listening to the frequency*

*Eddie presses the PTT button and begins to speak*

"Look Colt, now is not the time, I have enough to deal with at the moment. I never put a target on anyone's back, Jaxon did a great job of doing that! But like I said Colt, another time another place!

 *Eddie continues to respond to others on his radio*

 

3 hours ago, StinkyWinky said:

*He holds down the PTT*

Eddie you sit there and blame us yet you have no one to blame but yourself.

You started this war now she is just a casualties of war.

And you dare threaten our town?? Head down to novy i'll deal with you personally

*He lets go of the PTT*

*Eddie stares blankly at the radio before pressing the PTT and speaking*

"You will deal with me personally, uh, who the fuck are you? Look grown people are talking now shut the fuck up and go do your Anarchy check list you fucking puppet!"

*Eddie laughs and continues to respond to others on his radio*

 

1 hour ago, Brodie said:

*Scoffs as he hears the biased and un-thought out responses of pure impulsive outburst. He depresses the PTT.*

"Now, now folks, Alexa was a good girl wasn't she? Oh she was so good that, on multiple occasions mind you, she tried to kill my friend Boris here. She also, on multiple occasions, talked a lot of shit, just like her friend Hailee. Now I don't know what youse don't understand here. Boris had every right to gun her down, he feared losing his own life, or maybe he feared what torture she had in mind for him, or maybe she was going to just blow him away, who knows?"

*He pauses momentarily releasing the PTT laughing to himself, he then holds down the PTT once more.*

"Let me tell you the truth about Alexa Valentine. I bet you, she had no idea what was going on, she was probably afraid that her little bubble of happiness, marriage, family, sunshine and rainbows was being popped due to her husband dragging her into a bloodbath, but let me remind you she was also a Valentine. Now I don't know if any of you know what kind of situation the Valentine's have had with Anarchy, but I'll tell you, they're fucking stupid. Alexa's head was too far up her own arse. She didn't understand the amount of shit she was now in, she was blinded by her own ego, even one time, when my boys took her after she tried shit with Boris, all she did was scream my name, thinking I'd ride along on my white horse in my shiny suit of armour. And now she tried something again, I'm guessing all on her own, on Boris, again, now what does that tell you? Are you all really going to moan at us? Saying that we're slaughtering women? That we kill innocents? Christ you're all as bad as eachother. When will idiots like youse learn? I feel like we're wasting our damn time. Just grow the fuck up, look at the fucking facts, and most of fucking all, get over yourselves. Threatening us c-o-n-s-t-a-n-t-l-y, and where does that get you all? Cop the fuck on you dopey pricks. Take a look at the world around you."

*He releases the PTT.*

*Eddie presses the PTT and begins to speak*

"Ah Brodie, Louies shadow. We once considered you as a friend, now you can join the rest of the other fucktards we laugh about while we have our drinks."

"You should know it's bad to talk about the dead but as I see it you are one foot in the grave so I will let that slide and Brodie, I will be seeing you soon!"

*Eddie continues to respond to others on the radio*

23 minutes ago, TheRedOne said:

'Red' grabs his radio listening to Boris his announcement and the people argueing after, letting out a slight chuckle before pressing down the PTT button.

'Alexa was fucking stupid, she caused this herself. Have a nice day everyone!'

Releases the PTT button.

*Eddie presses the PTT and begins to speak*

"HAVE A NICE DAY, ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME! THIS COMES FROM THE GUY WHO JOINED ANARCHY BECAUSE HE WAS THEIR PUPPET WITH A RED ARMBAND, I GUESS THE SAYING IS TRUE, THE WEAK ACTUALLY DO JOIN ANYONE TO PROTECT THEMSELVES! GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!" 

*Eddie throws his radio into his bag and begins his plot for vengeance and revenge*

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

*He laughs and presses down his PTT*

Who the fuck am i? * He chuckles* I'm the death squad that ended your stupid coalition i'm the guy that ruined your chances of getting a pilot and single handily wiped out a squad at kamenka. Yes i am in the background i do as i'm told but this time my friend this time i will do as i please and fuck you up on my own.

Oh and as for Alexa i hope she enjoyed the carvings i did to her arm, I've been told i'm pretty good at art.

*He smirks*

Go back to where you came from you spaghetti munching cretin if not come to Novy and quit hiding.

*He releases the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...