Server time (UTC): 2020-10-31, 15:26 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
Charles

Radio dispatch to Anarchy [OPEN FREQ]

*A distressed Private Georgiy 'Anno' Dvorak picks up the radio, being out of breath from running - he turns over his shoulder, pupils dilating as he hears CDF screaming, looking for him. He drastically presses down onto the PTT, pressing it inwards into the radio.*

"This is Anno... Broadcasting to all Anarchy frequencies - Please, I have vital information regarding their movements and actions after the Castle attack."

*His voice gets quieter, as the CDF looking for him closed in.*

"Please, someone, I have information that will change the course of this conflict... I helped one of your guys, Luke Krey... Or Louie- I- I don't know! He was bleeding on the side of the road, please return the favor! This information needs to reach An-"

*A scramble is heard briefly through the radio, smashing of a window and heavy panting, Chernorussian soldiers began shouting at Anno just before he releases the PTT*

Edited by Charles

*A clearer signal follows, a panting, chernarussian accented individual replies over the frequency.*

"You are a coward and a traitor to Chernarus and it's people. The information that you expose may harm yourself and or your brothers that you've fought alongside for the past eleven months."

*The radio cuts for a moment, before erupting to life once again...*

"If you return, you may be pardoned. But that is no-longer my decision."

*Suddenly the radio lets out a high-pitched chirp before the message ends.*

[Aaron holds down the PTT]

”Don’t listen to the twat, bring the information to us in Novy, in return we will offer you protection.”

[Aaron releases the PTT]

*Anno presses the PTT down into the radio, the hooting of owls and the howling of wolves filled the radio silence just before Anno spoke with his rusty Czech accent*

"Who is this speaking? Is that Anarchy? If so, how do I know you won't shoot me on sight! Just... Please, don't- don't shoot on sight."

*He released the PTT, glancing about as he sat in the forest, rugged up in stolen black clothing.*

[Aaron holds down the PTT]

"I am a part of Anarchy, I won't shoot you. Novy is controlled by the Anarchists, come down at the earliest convenience."

[Aaron releases the PTT]

*Huddled over the radio, he responded.*

"These plans that I stole... They'll change everything, it'll affect... everyone. Let the rest of your organization know that I come in peace... I don't want to be killed... Over a misunderstanding."

*He held the radio PTT for a second, thinking about what he just said, before releasing the PTT.*

*Holds Down the PTT*

As we have stated. Come to novy give us the information and we will offer a protection.

*Releases the PTT*

Sign in to follow this