Server time (UTC): 2020-10-26, 09:40
Sign in to follow this  
Dog

Brothers.. I'm here! [Open Freq.]

*Leo finishes with his earlier radio message and adjusts his jacket and sets his rifle against the wall*

*Covers his mouth with a piece of cloth to try to hide his identity and presses the PTT*

"Brothers.. I'm here, I am coming to find you. You know who I am. Sorry that it took a while to make contact. You still have spare patches for me? My other jacket got ripped by wolves."

"Please do let me know where the fuck you are. Alright? I'm not dead, I'm coming.. Tat."

*Leo releases the PTT and drops the piece of cloth and grabs his face mask and puts it on*

Edited by Kuljukka

*Casey would laugh a little to himself and take his face mask and try to pull a Russian accent. His Russian accent is very poorly done. He holds down the PTT.*

"Broter... I her you! Met me et fucking... uhhhh... Kamensk, da? I belive in you brother!"

*He bursts out laughing before the transmission cuts off.*

*Whilst riding on their motorcycles through the lands of chernarus looking for brother Leo Joe noticed his radio going off, he listens to the message*
*He signals to the rest to stop and he responds*

''Eh, Leo? Been awhile. Glad to hear you're still alive. We're still looking for Gunnar and Sammy. After we got separated they went off looking for you. Its just me, Fields and McCoy.''
''Yeah, we got more patches brother. Just meet us at the Club house. We should be there by nightfall.''

*Joe would turn around and tell Damien and the other that they need to head towards the clubhouse*

Edited by Pink Panther

*Leo's surprised when he hears Joe answer and he jumps up from the bench he's sitting on and presses the PTT*

"Holy fuck! You're there! So Gunnar and Sammy are fucking missing as well?! Any idea where they might be?"

"I'll meet you at the club house if it's still the same place we agreed months ago?"

*Leo releases the PTT, picks up his backpack and grabs the weed bag he placed on top of the counter and leaves the house*

Sign in to follow this