Server time (UTC): 2020-10-28, 05:22
Sign in to follow this  
Barkus

Barkus Ban Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):  https://www.dayzrp.com/whitelist/summary-22255/

Why the verdict is not fair:  I think this is fair to get people like me if they get a second chance to look through more carefully. I hope that I can get a second chance so I can prove myself of getting white listed. Thank you 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I think that this is a fair system to go through if you were not paying attention to what you were doing/not reading the right stuff and not paying more attention.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would like to get permission to get a second chance at white listing so I can play with my friends.  

What could you have done better?: I could looked through the rules a bit better to get more accurate answers 

Barkus, you already have done a ban appeal for your 6th attempt and that was also accepted. You then continued to make another ban appeal. You had your 2nd chance, a 3rd wont happen im sorry.

Closing and denying.