Server time (UTC): 2020-10-27, 23:47
Sign in to follow this  
Jono the giant

Searching for a doctor

*johnny gets up from his bed and walks over to his bag rustling about finding the radio and pushes the button*

" if there any medical professionals out there and  have experiance in mental health can You help me with my ongoing developing problem i would greatly appreciate it" 

*johnny sighs and starts sniffing trying to hold back tears* 

"I fear the worst for myself. My mother bless her soul, was a doctor working from home in nizhnoye as the village doc, she started to help me to get back on track with myself. Please if anyone is out there who can help, get back to me i don't think theres alot of time left before i find myself walking down a dark twisted path to never find myself again in the light"

*johnny slowly releases his radio from his hand dropping it beside his bed before laying down again waiting for a reply*

*Drew listens in before holding the ptt*

While not a traditional doctor, I do have medical training. Whats the problem friend?

*he releases the ptt*

*johnny hears the radio down beside his bed gets up and listens to the transmittion before pressing the button on his radio* 

"Its... Its  my mental state you see, when i was a lad i done alot of alcohol and drugs alot of drugs... Just from clubbing and partying every weekend down in niz..where i lived and still go back there now, my mother diagnosed me with a case of drug indused psychosis 

She started helping me a few years back and giving me counciling now she's gone im slipping between two frames of mind, my normal self and my other side who he calls himself "fruity"or "fruity johnny" he's my sick twisted half what will do anything to cause harm and gets overwhelming enjoyment out of seeing blood and hearing screams.

The only way i keep him supressed is to give myself small amounts of morphine every time i feel this side wanting to take control its worked so far. But i dont know how long untill it wont work anymore. 

I fear i may never return to being me and stuck with him at the wheel, who knows how long ive got to live"

*johnny puts down the radio expecting the other end to just brand him as crazy*

Edited by Jono the giant

*Drew holds the ptt*
I'm no psychiatrist my friend. I might know someone who is though. Give me time and I'll see what I can do for you.

*he releases the ptt*

*johnny holds his radio close to his mouth almost in tears he pushes the button"

"Thankyou mr... Who am i thanking? Im johnny, johnny polanski thankyou once again you have no idea how this will help me if you get into contact with whoever your try to reach for me."

Sign in to follow this