Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2020-10-30, 17:12 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
yasen400

S1: KoS in Cherno - 04/14/2018 ~19:25-19:30

Recommended Posts

Server and location: S1 Kamenka

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  ~19:25-19:30

Your in game name: Frank Harper

Names of allies involved: Unknown

Name of suspect/s: Unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

 

Detailed description of the events: My POV: I met the pilots at Zeleno, we went down to Kamenka through the military base at Pavlovo, when we reached Kamenka I saw a guy next to the railroad, I decide to go check if he is friendly and wants to help us, I say "hi" he says "hi" and I was about to ask him if he is with us and he shot me. I was not a part of any group that was initiated upon or that initiated on someone. 

Share this post


Link to post

Connection logs:

Spoiler

19:00:55 | Player "Frank Harper" is connected

20:16:25 | Player "Frank Harper has been disconnected

 

19:01:11 | Player "Viktor Kovar" is connected

21:37:33 | Player "Viktor Kovar has been disconnected

Chat Logs:

Spoiler

N/A

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

20:15:53 | "Viktor Kovar SHOT Frank Harper by M4A1 into RightArm.
20:15:53 | "Viktor Kovar SHOT Frank Harper  by M4A1 into RightArm.
20:15:53 | "Viktor Kovar SHOT Frank Harper by M4A1 into head.


20:15:53 | Player Frank Harper has fallen into unconsciousness.
20:15:53 | "Frank Harper  has fallen into unconsciousness.

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

20:15:53 | Player Frank Harper has been killed by player Viktor Kovar

Calling in any allies of either party or any others involved to post their PoVs or any unedited video evidence they may have.

@VictusRP Please give your POV and list any allies that were involved in the situation.

 

Share this post


Link to post

 VictusRP PoV: The boys and I were attempting to recover the pilots after the Coalition got a massive head start on us by making contact almost immediately. Around Zelenogorsk initations were dropped and we started recieving fire from the coalition from several points, including by those escorting the pilots. I then pursue down to the coast were I come upon the OP on the railroad tracks wearing the coalition's white armband and running with members involved in the firefight thus far, so I shot him.

I would now like to counter for ruleplay as the OP knowingly entered into a hostile situation while wearing the armbands associated with the hostile party, yet expected protection from the rules (or the ability to report if shot). While it was an event it is important to note that we were recieving fire from several groups, some of whom were not actual coalition forces all wearing white armbands such as the OP, and it can even be heard in the OP's video that they were involved in the firefight as one mentions having already having been shot at before.

I also am requesting the full unedited video of the situation, not just a 1:07 second clip that shows from when he made contact with the pilots up until it ends, as it abruptly cuts off right as he's shot (which is an unlikely moment to suddenly hit stop recording). I believe this was done to mask rulebreaks such as post death metagaming by the OP and his friends
 

Share this post


Link to post

POV:

I was with Yasen and we found a squad near Zelenogorsk military who were the Coalition or helpers of them. We proceeded to escort them to the checkpoint. We heard fighting here and there, but NONE of the group was initiated at ALL. We got separated at the beach, I fell a bit back to the tree line before the coast to hunt down any enemies that might be hiding, while my team was moving up the coast, but I eventually fell too behind. We also never met in close range any enemies, besides for Yasen getting killed and me getting killed later at the castle near Lopatino. 

Now I would like to say that, I have no idea how much Yasen recorded, but if he indeed recorded earlier it would say that we met up near Drozhdino, I coming from Pavlovo and he from Green M. Then we saw the text, got ourselves rushing to Zelenogorsk military and found a handful of Coalition members, I did not identify them on the spot. We started running towards the checkpoint and at some point, we just randomly received fire from our backs, we have no idea who it was. We only guessed it might be Anarchy, but for what reason? I almost got shot in the leg, but I wasn't even wearing an armband actually. Why shoot me? Because I was near the pilots? 

By your words, I could have also justified by being shot upon in the event that I recognize someone as Anarchy, even if I might have misID'd him and shoot him anyway. You guys are a group like us, like all the other groups. The event creator Major, clearly stated that normal server rules apply to all of us, including initiations. To act like you don't have the need to ID properly before shooting or initiating someone in this situation quite frankly, excuse me for my language here, shits on everyone else who had to do it in this and in the past. 

Edited by Shazzzam

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, VictusRP said:

 VictusRP PoV: The boys and I were attempting to recover the pilots after the Coalition got a massive head start on us by making contact almost immediately. Around Zelenogorsk initations were dropped and we started recieving fire from the coalition from several points, including by those escorting the pilots. I then pursue down to the coast were I come upon the OP on the railroad tracks wearing the coalition's white armband and running with members involved in the firefight thus far, so I shot him.

I would now like to counter for ruleplay as the OP knowingly entered into a hostile situation while wearing the armbands associated with the hostile party, yet expected protection from the rules (or the ability to report if shot). While it was an event it is important to note that we were recieving fire from several groups, some of whom were not actual coalition forces all wearing white armbands such as the OP, and it can even be heard in the OP's video that they were involved in the firefight as one mentions having already having been shot at before.

I also am requesting the full unedited video of the situation, not just a 1:07 second clip that shows from when he made contact with the pilots up until it ends, as it abruptly cuts off right as he's shot (which is an unlikely moment to suddenly hit stop recording). I believe this was done to mask rulebreaks such as post death metagaming by the OP and his friends
 

And we got fired upon by unknown people like 5 mins before the situation. Again, there was no initiation, but there were no casualties, seemed more like warning fire to me. I can vouch for the fact I(or anybody in the blitz group that was at the event for that matter) was never initiated on. If the pilots and/or the other guy that was with us(I didn't catch his name) can confirm the situation that we were never initiated upon, that'd be lovely. I was with the pilots the whole way through.

 

EDIT: Also it was quite troll-y to just shoot someone who goes up to you and says "hi".

Edited by yasen400

Share this post


Link to post

I would like to Point out that the event started in Drozhino and moved along the path Shazaam mentioned meaning they were actively moving along the path of the firefight again attempting to use the rules as armor while running with people actively involved that they met in Zeleno (the point where the firefight started)

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, VictusRP said:

I would like to Point out that the event started in Drozhino and moved along the path Shazaam mentioned meaning they were actively moving along the path of the firefight again attempting to use the rules as armor while running with people actively involved that they met in Zeleno (the point where the firefight started)

Ask the pilots that were with us if we got initiated upon, the pilots and me never saw anybody hostile, before I met you that is.

 

EDIT: @Oisin do you know who the pilots were? Maybe they should come for povs

Edited by yasen400

Share this post


Link to post

To point out i was with Victus.

We got initiated on upon kemenka and we gatted the men down they had white armbands we then call a crouch check upon taking shots from the woods you run out on. Also the video looks edited and cut out at the time? Please may you post the whole video?

Share this post


Link to post

@Shazzzam, @yasen400,

Who was the pilot you were escorting during your video? Surely you at least have his in game name right?

Additionally, @VictusRP you say conflict started in Zelenogorsk correct? Do you know anybody from your side that may have killed anyone there? We would like to know just who the conflict in Zelenogorsk was against.

Thanking you all.

Share this post


Link to post

The pilots were only two in the event, correct? We were escorting BOTH pilots at some point. I don't know which of the remained when the events on the beach appeared. Possibly both? Yasen has to answer who remained on the beach.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Shazzzam said:

-snip-

Calling in @Major and @Spartan for their PoVs. 

Share this post


Link to post

Me and Major log in around Zeleno and start the event as scheduled with Server messages about a jet going down. We walk through Zeleno when we bump into the coalition search party & a member of Anarchy. They escort us into the woods, saying they'll deliver us to the CDF. Gun shots can be heard several times as me, Major, @Gallo & (I assume) the OP move our way south through the military base and woods. We then reach the coast, Gallo stays with Major & me in a bush when the 4th guy (OP) runs forward to scout. We then hear shots and assume he died.

I'll check if I still got video but I deleted alot yesterday after editing the highlights of the event so I doubt it. 

 

TL:DR for the GMs: didn't see nothing, didn't do nothing

Share this post


Link to post

My POV:

We were running through the forest at a rather slow pace due to my ankle injury. I was behind him when the OP's video starts, not sure if we came out of the treeline by the time Yasen crossed the tracks, but I do remember there being shooting in Kamenka town at the time. I heard the shoots that killed Yasen, but I couldn't see it because they were in defilade behind the tracks. That's about it, we didn't run into any Anarchy members within the town until we got past the gas station and got to the bridge where I got captured.

Me and Spraytan were essentially laying in the bushes during the latter half of the affair.

Share this post


Link to post

I don't know who killed who in Zeleno I would pull the logs for the previous encounter because it starts in Zeleno. Then we got initiated on at Kamenka. Everyone that we initiated on and initiated on us was wearing white armbands along with calling themselves the coalition. 

Share this post


Link to post

@VictusRP did you have any more allies there during this situation and if so could you please tell us who they are.

Furthermore @yasen400 and @Shazzzam what other allies did you have with you at the time.

Again if anyone has video evidence please upload the full, unedited version.

Share this post


Link to post

During the incident, I ran solo in the trees to hunt down enemy ghillies and scout out for an ambush in the tree line. I was NOT with the pilots OR @yasen400 . I was near the location of the pilots, but not with them. Eventually I heard some shooting and later I learned that @yasen400 had died. No one was with me during the whole situation of me running through the forest.

Share this post


Link to post

Me and Stinky

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, Major said:

My POV:

We were running through the forest at a rather slow pace due to my ankle injury. I was behind him when the OP's video starts, not sure if we came out of the treeline by the time Yasen crossed the tracks, but I do remember there being shooting in Kamenka town at the time. I heard the shoots that killed Yasen, but I couldn't see it because they were in defilade behind the tracks. That's about it, we didn't run into any Anarchy members within the town until we got past the gas station and got to the bridge where I got captured.

Me and Spraytan were essentially laying in the bushes during the latter half of the affair.

You were in the bushes when the whole situation started. You could hear me point it out and you can see yourselves.

 

Edit: Also thank you for your pov, good work on the event. Was great fun. I can't imagine how much cooler the events are going to be after .63 stable when mods come

Edited by yasen400

Share this post


Link to post

As promised, here is some video. It doesn't show the OP being killed but it should give the GMs reviewing the report an image of the situation. During the situation Major can be heard talking to Brayces on TS to get global messages out for the event FYI. 

02:30: The OP dies around that timestamp

 

Share this post


Link to post

Verdict:

@VictusRP [Invalid Kill - Firefight] Guilty.

Explanation:

First we'll recap the situation. This situation took place during the event involving pilots who had to be taken to various checkpoints, one of them being Kamenka. @yasen400 and his party had acquired the two pilots and were making there way to Kamenka (the first checkpoint). As they get there, it seems a firefight has broken out. They push on, before Yasen400 bumps into an unknown man, asking him if he is CDF (part of the event mission). The man, @VictusRP, turns and guns Yasen400 down.

@VictusRP in this situation you try to justify the kill on yasen by saying he had a white arm band and was with the coalition. However, in this situation normal server rules applied. He was not apart of the people you had been fighting and there were no special rules regarding KoS. Yes he wore an arm band and was siding with the coalition, but the coalition is a larger group of people collaborating together not an official group (therefore group shared kill rights do not apply here). Here you gun him down after he tries to identify you, but instead of figuring out if he is actually in the group of the people you are fighting, you choose to simply kill him. @yasen400 was not in the group you were fighting, therefore he gained no kill rights on any of anarchy during the fighting and you gained no kill rights on his party. We understand, yes he was with the coalition, but what you argue essentially means that 1 person from the coalition initiating gives you kill rights on the whole of the coalition. This is simply not the case, and would be very unfair. As is stated here in the rules:

Spoiler

b3f996a9a42aee7b347e6c1b398d13cd.png

 

He tried to identify you, you failed to properly identify him, therefore we have found you guilty of invalid kill - firefight. The kill is regarded as a firefight KoS instead of regular KoS due to the firefight that had actually broken out in the area. That being said, we also understand that in this situation there were a lot of circumstances that added to the confusion. He was wearing a white arm band and knew a fight had broken out, he was identifying as part of the coalition who you were currently fighting. Because of this reasoning, we have chosen to give you a verbal warning instead.

Outcome:

@VictusRP [Invalid Kill - Firefight] Verbal Warning.

Verdict by @Para, @Stagsview and @Brady.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...