Server time (UTC): 2020-10-20, 14:48
Sign in to follow this  
kimmylou

Altar radio reporters needed!!!!

Polly picks up her radio still happy from the night before but knows what today means to herself and the radio station...she presses the PTT.

”polly here.....I’m going to need all my reporters to make their way to the radio station in around 2 hours time, there you will meet Casey who is going to brief you on the task today, some big events are going down and we need to be on this, so my wonderful team get your butts up here in 2 hours so we can prep!.

see you later on...I will be running late as I have a story I need to chase up. But will catch up with you all as soon as I can. All stay safe out there!” 

She releases the PTT

*Vasily laughs and presses the PTT. A cold, deep Russian voice can be heard speaking near-perfect English*

Ah, Polly, I remember you. Sad to say it but if you're trying to make a cute little news network, you'll be dead before you know it. People aren't allowed to have nice things nor be neutral here.

Goodbye

*Vasily releases the PTT*

*A Russian voice would come over the radio in response*

A news network you say...?

Given the state of this province right now... The only news that will come about is what is approved by Anarchy...

Da I can see it now... A South Zagorian Fox News...

I am glad to say that you most likely will not get and volunteers for this "reporting"...

*The voice would cut out*

10 minutes ago, TiviylScratch said:

-SNIP-

18 minutes ago, Whitename said:

-SNIP-

*Casey sitting ontop of Altar Hill Radio Station while a vinyl in the background plays "Wind of Change by Scorpions" through the speakers. He listens to the two skeptics over the radio and laughs for a second. He picks up his radio and starts to speak in his calm voice, but a bit more enthusiastic.*

"Good evening survivor of South Zagoria! I am head broadcaster here at this fine establishment of the Altar Hill Radio Station, Casey Alexander Hall! While I do honestly understand your major concern about us being for an anarchist state, we are very much unlike Fox News or CNN, we have no bias towards any side! You may not have tuned in for our first major broadcast, but we can ensure we just tell the facts that we can prove!"

*He takes a pause and takes a small sip of Pepsi.*

"Oh, good things have came to us, by the way! Our first broadcast went very well and we intend to continue with news, entertainment, comedy, music and more from none other than me! We already do have our reporters and other workers in the field and you have trusty ol' me at the station to make sure we don't get hit like Japan in 1945. Thank you for submitting your concerns, but things are quite great!"

*The transmission cuts off.*

*Vasily's voice pierces the airwaves again*

I'll be sure to plant flowers on your graves when somebody has had enough of you...

*The frequency goes silent*

*His eyes widen as he hears the Russian man utter these words over the radio. Casey stands up and starts to stretch and bit. He takes out his radio and begins to speak in his calm voice.*

"Woah, woah... No need for the compliment! Ahaha... I'm sure my day will come just as yours will, but let it be known that I'll be dying smiling being the broadcaster for this fine station! Just... Think of it like Fallout, yeah? We are the Galactic Network Radio and you just listen on not thinking about how we will die? Much love to all of our listens and especially to you fine Russian complimenting me with flowers pre-dinner!"

*The transmission cuts out.*

*Vasily grows increasingly confused and angry. This can be heard in his voice as he presses the PTT*

What the fuck is Fallout? Who cares? Enjoy your flowers and dinner. Most people as cheerful as you die horrible death. Good luck to you, strange reporter man.

*Vasily releases the PTT*

*Casey gapes his mouth a little as his eyes grow droopy. He holds down the PTT and speaks in his calm voice.*

"Oh... Oh my..."

*There is a pause*

"You never heard of Fallout...? You poor poor poor soul. I would hug you if I could, man. That's a life not worth living."

*The transmission cuts off.*

*Vasily presses the PTT*

Lay a finger on Vasily Andropov and bullet goes in head. 

*Vasily releases the PTT and lays his radio down on the nightstand*

*Joey presses the PTT*

Relax Vasily.... I’m going to make there deaths long and painful...

*Joey lets out a saistic laugh and releases the PTT*

Edited by Ryan Carter

Sign in to follow this