Server time (UTC): 2020-10-26, 10:03
Sign in to follow this  
Treble17

Linking steam profile not working

I'm trying to link my profile to the forums, however every time I try I get an error saying something like "This account does not own DayZ" when It does I have 118 hours played on the game. Help!

Hello @Treble17

Welcome to DayZRP!

On Steam do you have everything set as public on My Privacy Settings? 

Do you have any other accounts on DayZRP?

Edited by Lady In Blue

3 minutes ago, Lady In Blue said:

Hello @Treble17

On Steam do you have everything set as public on My Privacy Settings?

Do you have any other accounts on DayZRP?

Thank you for your help, much appreciated. <3

No problem @Treble17, if you have any questions please have a look at the Question Thread, maybe you have questions that you would like to ask that have already been answered or you might want to ask a question yourself!

I would also like to mention the FAQ and Newcomer Guide have a lot of useful information.

Good luck with your whitelist and I hope to see you in game! Don't forget that you can join the DayZRP TS if you need to speak to a member of staff.

aaa.gif.c1a96d96072b881bf690cf2828dba13f.gif

Edited by Lady In Blue

1 hour ago, Lady In Blue said:

No problem @Treble17, if you have any questions please have a look at the Question Thread, maybe you have questions that you would like to ask that have already been answered or you might want to ask a question yourself!

I would also like to mention the FAQ and Newcomer Guide have a lot of useful information.

Good luck with your whitelist and I hope to see you in game! Don't forget that you can join the DayZRP TS if you need to speak to a member of staff.

aaa.gif.c1a96d96072b881bf690cf2828dba13f.gif

I have one more question for you, I am confused in this "Jumbled up work I have to find for the passcheck to apply,.

Hello @Treble17

Sorry for the late response!

This guide can help you: Beni's Guide To Finding The Passphrase [Again]

I would also like to say, make sure you are logged in when doing this and do not refresh the page. You are not allowed any assistance when it comes to finding the passphrase. The passphrase is a unique word that should stand out from the others!