Server time (UTC): 2020-10-23, 03:03
Sign in to follow this  
Sylva

I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE, YOU BASTARDS!

*Sava wipes his knife clean, setting it down next to an assortment of other menacing medical tools. A man, a few feet away, sits tied to a chair. His small whimpers of pain and for help can be heard ever so slightly in the background. Sava, in a fit of what can only be described as charismatic insanity, talks on the PTT:*

"Lies! That's all I hear from the mouths of the untainted. LIES. But the pain carves the way for the truth. I know what you are doing, you and your little Cor-poration. Think you can come here and steal my research? Steal my life's work? You underestimate me, Poitus Cras - AEGIS may be gone but Saviley Svidrigailov is very much alive. And just because AEGIS stopped working on the Weapon didn't mean I did."

The radio moves towards the man strapped to the chair, you hear cries as he reads from what must be a script:

"My name is...Riley...and...I'm sorry for trying to steal the research of...mister, I mean, doctor...Svidrigailov and give it to the Corporation...by means of a...uh...tissue sample...no, no please...please no more!"

*Sava laughs as you hear the man whimper in the background. The whimpers get louder until they are replaced by the sound a defibrillator blast and screams of a dying man.*

Hearing his brother's sacred name, Gladius jumps from the bed he's resting in and, with shaking hands, picks up the radio, feverishly thinking a reply: 

*panicked*

"Who are you and where is Aegis? If you hurt him, by the gods..."

He takes a deep breath, calming himself and continues, realizing something:

*furious, clenched fists*

"How do you know that name?"

*He would whistle weakly as he flicks through his radio frequencies, not much to do while he watching the orange blurr chase after a butterfly, then he hears a name, pausing on the frequency as he takes a longer moment to listen. He would clear this throat, before pressing down on the ptt.*

"Yes... how do you know that name... Sounds like there's someone with their own agenda in country..." 

*The sounds of a pen scratching against a notepad as he recalls the man's words.*

"By the sounds of that... scream... The man isn't fairing well..." 

*He'd shift, his thumb lifting off the ptt, but with one last thing coming through.*

"Agent Orange, No. Come back-...."

*It cuts short, filling the radio waves with silence once more.*

*A heavily modified voice sends out a message down the radio on the same frequency*

"The Hand is still watching Doctor."

*Julius steps up from his step on his cabin entrance, places down his rifle and grabs the radio after hearing of the doctor's return*

This is Washington, I don't know if you remember me Saviley, what the hell are you doing, I thought you had died

*he sighs*

Well anyway, you sound off your fuckin head, but its nice to here more agents of Aegis survived than just me and Monday

*he turns off his radio and returns into his cabin to drink and smoke*

"Washington...Monday...there are others, though, my old friend! Jack is in Mo-moscow, I, I think, and that one chap, the Frenchman - he's out there too!"

Sign in to follow this