Server time (UTC): 2019-06-19, 18:27
Sign in to follow this  
Furlean

ἀποκατάστᾰσις (The Restoration)

Father Valerian picks up his radio, takes a deep breathe and talks into it whilst looking at the state of the church in Pogorevka.

'From the cleansing fire, a rebirth will commence, and a cycle of destruction and recreation will restore what once was In the town of the Remains of Fire by the Mountain of Green. This house will be our Peter, and on this rock, we will rebuild this church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. I am calling upon any believers in the faith at their own descretion to this house, where they will be welcomed with open arms. These are the end of times but there is hope in Salvation from the Lamb of God in this Final Theosis we are all living in. I urge you, brothers and sisters, to watch out for those who cause divisions and put obstacles in your way that are contrary to the teaching you have learned. Keep away from them. Come find me and we shall walk towards a greater purpose and communion. Peace be with you all'

Father Valerian picks up his bible and places it in his top pocket and begins to walk around the church.

Edited by Furlean