Server time (UTC): 2020-10-28, 06:07
Sign in to follow this  
RP

To The Coalition

*Louie would be sitting in his house looking at his busted up hand, He then begins to wipe his bloody nose he would then press the PTT*

"Where is this so-called coalition at"

"You come to Novy cause a ruckus and run off"

"We got unfinished business meet me in fucking Gorka you fucking pussies I will take you all on by myself"

"Lets fucking go"

"I will be there in a few hours"

*He would stagger back and the radio would cut out*

Man would speak

I'll would bring stacey . Nobody would  talks to me like that and gets away with it. I'll would mess you up like I did mista caprese. would Meet at the flag pole, 3 PM. You're gonna get a kiss so passionate the teeth would 'll fly right outcha mouth. You got no fuckin' idea who would you be talkin' to right now. My pap ain't no cop or no army man, but you don't need to fancy shamncy badge to lay down the smackdown. I aint neva heard a cuter voice speak here neither, you should really get into some kinda sex hotline ting when this all blows ova, see what i did there? Anyways you best bring ya best lipstick   would

Edited by Cpt

Alan grabs Louie and slaps him on the back of the head saying "Get the fuck to bed idiot. We'll go tomorrow" then grabs the radio saying in his usual, hoarse voice

"Hi... Louie cannot come to the radio right now. He's a bit hammered and needs to go beddy bye. That being said, we will happily meet any cunts that want to show up tomorrow at Gorka. Who knows, may be the perfect hangover cure for our dear blue shirted friend. 

Until then, don't go doing anything I wouldn't"

Crazed laughter then precedes the cutting of his broadcast as he puts his radio away.

Edited by Erik

*pushes the PTT button and whispers*  

"You got it"

*releases the button*

*pushes his PTT button and whispers*

"No show, classy."

*releases his PTT button*

*Vasily presses the PTT. A cold, deep Russian voice can be heard speaking near-perfect English*

Fuck right off, we're busy. Don't you have people to terrorise?

*Vasily releases the PTT*

Jack rolls his eyes and presses down the PTT*

"Well, hello there gentlemen. We are kind of busy at this very moment but we'll see what happens. But hell, don't you guys have anything better to do? Like terrorizing and killing people for fun? Anyways, good talk. Castle out."

*Jack lets go of the PTT as he scratches his head*

Edited by Blackburn

Sign in to follow this