Server time (UTC): 2020-10-23, 21:48
Sign in to follow this  
TheElderTurtle

Introducing myself here :)

Hey!

<insert section where I complain about getting sniped out of nowhere and being randomly murdered by people on DayZ official servers here>

So I'm pretty new to roleplaying really but I decided to join because I wanted to for once meet some heroes in DayZ and not just bandits! I've played a little bit on this server already, so some of you may have met me in-game before reading this, but I've yet to properly leave a mark in the server anyway.

Aside from DayZ I dont really play other games because I'm too busy during the day now but I used to play a lot of R6 Siege and Overwatch. Luckily the times when this server has a lot of players online are the times when I'm free to play so it works well for me.

I'm 18, from England, and I'm currently studying both Software Development and Fitness!

I don't know what else to add here but I can't wait to meet you in game! :) (Please don't shoot me I swear I'll only rob a couple of you)

Edited by TheElderTurtle

Hey man welcome to the community! I plan on getting back into RP this weekend so I hope to run into you amigo!

Welcome to the community man! Hope you enjoy your time here! 

If you are in need of assistance or just want to learn different aspects of Role Playing check out the Mentor Program here.

Hope to meet you in game friend.

Ey Up Lad!

Welcome to DayZRP! As Cal said feel free to ask any questions through either our helpdesk, forum or PMing a Support member!

Hello @TheElderTurtle

Welcome to DayZRP! 

I hope DayZ has been treating you well since joining the community! 

Above me, many of our staff members have given you a lovely warm welcome with some great advice, I would also like to share some of my own with you, don't forget to join the DayZRP TS to meet other people in the community and to join the helpdesk if you have any concerns.

Please have a look at our FAQ and Newcomer Guide, it has some pretty interesting information when being new in our community! I am also from England, where in England you at? I'm always lurking around in the DayZRP TS if you ever want a chit chat and to just simply hang out.

Don't forget to check out our Radio Thread, just in case you didn't know already, it's a great way to keep up with what is going on in game.

Also, there was one regret I had since making my first character and playing her and that's making a journal for her, you can check out peoples journals and stories and even create your own here: DayZ Stories and Journals 

Hope we get to meet in game, take it easy!

5ad146e893eae_original(3).gif.ed254674c0d810976c772851c0877942.gif

Edited by Lady In Blue

Hello and Welcome! I see everyone above me has pretty much gave you the rundown on some important information. I just wanted to welcome you to this great community and if you need anything at all feel free to contact any of the DayZRP Staff Team on the Forums or in TS.

Welcome to the community! You've already met quite a few of the staff, it seems. Remember the rule, and don't be afraid to ask questions if you're not sure of something! Hope to run into you in-game!

Guest Wulf_jon

Aloha and welcome! Hope you enjoy the community :) 

Welcome in my guy, i'm sure you will find the experience you desire here! if you need any help feel free to jump into the waiting for staff channel Teamspeak

2 minutes ago, TheElderTurtle said:

-✂-

No problem, I'm glad to hear that.

I'm from Newcastle, a couple of years ago I was in Derby. 

Nice seeing people from England here, time zones are a bother when the Americans play so late. :D

aaa.gif.906f469f7ca5f39447a85390fbfe52f0.gif

Well Hello @TheElderTurtle!

Looks like you've gotten quite the welcome! As you can probably tell, we try be to welcoming and accepting to all new players!

We have tons of people here who all RP in different ways as you probably already know! I'm happy to hear you've already jumped in and gotten your feet wet, pe se. ;P

If you ever need any help, or have any concerns feel free to PM a member of Staff, pop over to the Help Desk in TS or post on the Questions Forums!

Bets of luck out there, and hope to see you IG!

giphy.gif

All I can think of when I read your name.

Welcome bud.

Welcome to the community.

Hello welcome to this amazing community 

Welcome to the community!

Image result for great gatsby gif

Edited by W-Schlesner

dayzrp hello.png

Hello hello, welcome to the community.

Welcome dude! Glad to have met you in game, we've had some interesting RP, and you are a good travelling companion. :D 

A late welcome, 

Enjoy your stay,

Feel free to join the teamspeak and talk to people, most people are pretty welcoming here.

See you around sport.

Welcome to the shit show! Just kidding I love this place and you're right about the public servers. I always tell the people who tell me that DayZ sucks to check out this place because this community and the rules alone have changed the game entirely for me.

On 4/13/2018 at 7:52 PM, TheElderTurtle said:

I'm 18, from England, and I'm currently studying both Software Development and Fitness!

I'm also studying Software Development. Mainly interested in the C# language but programming is a hobby of mine. [Begin Shameless Plug] Even made a mod for a game called Rimword called Conduit Deconstruct [End Shameless Plug]

But in all seriousness, welcome to the best DayZ Roleplaying, Meme-Sharing, Ball-Busting, Goodtime community that there is!

Sign in to follow this