Server time (UTC): 2020-10-20, 14:47
Sign in to follow this  
DK_Major

Looking for any Military Personnel

*Presses down the PTT button*

Are there any Military Personnel still active please respond!

*the frequency starts to get cut off*

This.....Vasi....looking fo....soldiers....of....CDF!

*Radio gets cut off completely and only static can be heard* 

[Aaron holds down the PTT]

"Military aren't welcome, I wouldn't do what you're doing right now."

[Aaron releases the PTT]

*Bonifacio presses down the PTT*

*A happy, high pitched, man with a heavy spanish accent speaks in to the radio*

Ola señor Vasi! Que Pasa! My name is Bonifacio, but you can call me Boni, however some señors also call me bones or mexican, no me importa.
You should come to this town of Novy Sobor. There are these hombres walking around with blue armbands. They really muy bien!
They fight like diablos and be muy muy nice to Bonifacio! They help you, yes!?

*Bonifacio let's go of the PTT*

*Jack listens and grabs his radio*

"Alright, so, you are saying that you're looking for military personnel? Please stop broadcasting shit like this, it might get you killed. And there might be a few survivors of NATO, CDF, UN or even the VDV. But they won't tell anybody that they don't know. That is due to them being hunted down because they were "soldiers". But hell, could be worse. Just watch your back out there and don't tell people that you're military or ex-military, it might just backfire on you. Trust me, I'm talking out of experience..

Oh and stay the fuck away from the kids with blue armbands including Novy Sobor, they aren't too keen on military personnel, next to that they're kind of douchebags.. just saying..."

*He releases the PTT*

He changes his pitch a tad, somewhat masking the voice, while speaking with some local accent.

<:: To the original man inquiring with the garbled transmission, "Vasi" or whatever, assuming you didn't die yet... sure, there's a lot around. Go West towards Miroslavl and whatnot. Other than that, and as the person right before me with the seemingly western accent, I think, said: Many will likely not spill the beans if they are not running around with some unit or comparable group, I think. Anything could be a trap or just a bad call these days, for them. On the other hand, NATO, UN or primarily CDF does not have to hide in the Western oblasts and anyone here with a "murder boner" ...

He chuckles briefly.

... for these people should perhaps tone it down before the forces West had enough of the escapades and bomb them into oblivion. I doubt any lone remnants will interfere with the affairs of other, larger groups here and primarily want to leave in peace, I think. Live and let live, or eventually, potentially, face the wrath of certain national and international organizations. On that note, if any former or 'resting' member of the aforementioned organizations wants to report cases of attacks, verbal and physical, I am noting down reports. Think of it like "complaining to police", ano? It doesn't take you much but a bit of time and a few words, but your contribution to statistics might eventually make a difference or serve as, well, useful bit in other statistics.

A short break.

<:: Sincere reports can be transmitted on 67.8. You can also leave notes at the, uhm... no, let's not leave notes, they could be found by others. Disregard.... but think about verbal reports. Include when and where it happened, under what circumstances and who was involved. Describe the person or their affiliation, if known. Think about it. Bye.

Click.

Lieutenant Cernik picks up the radio headset as his batman dials him into the correct frequency. He puts the headset on, trying to drown out the busy hubbub of his unit's FOB.

"Unknown callsign, this is Vanicek 4. Say again your last and check your COMSEC, over." 

*A tired and warn out voice would come over the radio to respond*

Kid I am warning you now... Be more careful about how you broadcast stuff like that...

Those boys in blue really do not like people asking for help from any police or military that are left...

The military men and women that are left tend to keep themselves hidden away or do not fly their colors anymore...

Try a coded or private frequency... You will have better luck... Good luck... God Bless...

*The voice would be cut off*

Sign in to follow this