Server time (UTC): 2020-10-27, 23:43
Sign in to follow this  
RP

To Markus

*Louie picks up the radio and speaks*

"Hello is this piece of shit working"

"Eh Markus this is Louie you know exactly why I'm trying to contact you"

"You made a grave error last night and I am giving you a chance to redeem yourself"

"Do the smart thing come to Novy"

"You know whats at stake"

*Louie releases the PTT* 

*Markus hears the transmission while sitting on the hotel roof. He thinks for a couple of seconds about the words he heard before responding*

"I will be there"

*He places the radio back into his pocket, takes a deep breath, enjoys the last sunbeams of the sun set before grabbing his backpack and heading northbound*

Edited by Malet

*He picks up his radio, holding down his transmit button, speaking in a chernarussian accent*

And what would it take to redeem the rest of us now that you're hunting us down like animals?

*He releases his transmit button*

1 minute ago, Para said:

*He picks up his radio, holding down his transmit button, speaking in a chernarussian accent*

And what would it take to redeem the rest of us now that you're hunting us down like animals?

*He releases his transmit button*

"I have no clue who you are"

"If you can explain who you are and why you would think you are being hunted I'm sure I can come up with a solution"

*Louie releases the PTT*

*Colt picks up his radio and presses down the transmit button to chime into the conversation*

Hey Louie this is Colt Valentine two days ago i was confronted by what i believe two of your guys. Boris and some other guy who didn't introduce himself. I was given a warning that if you or your guys see me or any of my family you will line us up against a wall and blow our brains out. Now here's my question as i am confused..what have we actually done toward you or your men to result in such a hostility. Now i know Alexa my sister is doing some stupid shit and possibly her boyfriend Eddie is but i can assure you us other Valentines have nothing to do with that shit and we just want to be left alone in peace or to even be able to stop by into your town and talk with people like human beings. Now i know you are a smart man so please don't think that all Valentines are that stupid to start a war so of us value our lives. So again don't paint us with the same brush of stupidity. I look forward to listening to reply and hopefully keeping it civil. There's enough radio warriors out there. 

*Colt would let go of the transmit button and wait for a reply*

6 minutes ago, SgtSmithy said:

"No more sunshine and rainbows for you Valentines"

"Oh and because we do the fuck we want"

*Louie releases the PTT*

*Colt picks up the radio to respond*

Didn't really answer my question there..not really an good excuse to be hunting us down to put bullets in our heads. But hey ho thought you could be civil and answer me properly. 

Cheers boss. 

*Colt releases the transmit button* 

4 minutes ago, SgtSmithy said:

*Colt picks up the radio to respond*

Didn't really answer my question there..not really an good excuse to be hunting us down to put bullets in our heads. But hey ho thought you could be civil and answer me properly. 

Cheers boss. 

*Colt releases the transmit button* 

"Are you actually special?"

"Hold up real quick Ima reveal my big plot and tell you everything I'm planning on the radio real quick let everyone find out whats going on"

"Oh yeah sure come cuddle with me and I will tell you my life story"

"God damn dude you are daft" 

*Louie releases the PTT*

Edited by LouieRP

*Boris takes his radio*

"huh? He was talking to Markus whats wrong with you people?"

"so please stop clutter pretty hard to hear the people we wannt"

"Godamdogpleasleartstaouwheyoarjusrandom"

"oh hello Colt fuck off will you? Have a nice day please stop act like your family did not do eny thing cuutee we talk in person"

"I told you some stuff your family did we will take the rest later. You must be retarded"

*dropradio*

Edited by BorisRP

Sign in to follow this