Server time (UTC): 2020-10-23, 00:20
Sign in to follow this  
kimmylou

David Anderson

Polly looks down at notes she jotted down from a conversation she had with Allen. And she lifts the radio to her mouth and presses the PTT.

”h...hello David, it’s me Polly or woman as you seem to call me *a nervous chuckle is heard* so you told me to let you know when I find out some information, I won’t go into to much detail you never know who is listening in. So answer to your question, let’s just say every area of chernarus will get it. We have yet to get outside but it’s something we have in the pipeline. *another chuckle is heard*  one step at a time. Anyway I hope this is some use to you, I will see you around. 

*she releases the PTT and closes her notebook*

Edited by kimmylou

*Joey presses the PTT* 

Why not just say it you fuckin rat!

*Joey would sadisticly laugh and let go of PTT*

Polly chuckles And shakes her head sick of listening to this crazy man pushes the PTT

”since when was your name David?! I believe that’s who I was talking to! *you hear her voice sounding annoyed* now please stay out of my business and I will stay out of yours. Have a nice day mr Thompson” 

She sits at the table and puts the radio down and continues to write down plans 

*Sergei listens in from his shelter and holds the ptt on his radio. His voice sounds concerned and slightly angry, light rain can be heard in the background*

Polly? Why are you working with David Anderson...what are you getting yourself in to?

It's not my business but that man can't be trusted.

*he releases the ptt*

*She presses the PTT, with a loud sigh and sound of being annoyed*

"Ah Sergei that's a voice I haven't heard  in a while,

oh and hey your right, it isn't your business,

Anyway, tune into the radio tonight for our first major broadcast. have a nice day  now won't you."

*she fake smiles as she releases the PTT.

*Joey presses the PTT and gives a nice laugh*

Well what if I had a serious question this time around for ya... So whats it gonna be with the good ol revenge do hicky....

*Joey releases the PTT*

Sign in to follow this