Server time (UTC): 2020-10-24, 23:38
Sign in to follow this  
Dino

United Nations and World Health Organization Timeline

This is bad and you should feel bad.

JK! Looks like you put a ton of effort into this Dino! Good job! :D 

Woah! Nice work dude :) Can you bring back the UN now please?  

I'm proud of you - you take forever to write but this is so in depth and detailed. Good job Dino, you're helping out for people who want to make UN/WHO characters.

This is great, anyone who makes a UN/WHO character NEEDS to read this!

GJ mang looks nice.

9 minutes ago, Brayces said:

This is bad and you should feel bad.

JK! Looks like you put a ton of effort into this Dino! Good job! :D 

8 minutes ago, DrMax said:

Woah! Nice work dude :) Can you bring back the UN now please?  

Thanks and no :P 

4 minutes ago, Mademoiselle said:

I'm proud of you - you take forever to write but this is so in depth and detailed. Good job Dino, you're helping out for people who want to make UN/WHO characters.

Thanks, took me around 4-5 hours or so to compile all the info.

2 minutes ago, Harvey said:

This is great, anyone who makes a UN/WHO character NEEDS to read this!

Thank you! :D 

Just now, ExoticRP said:

GJ mang looks nice.

tyty

Edited by Dino

Damn son - My name is Corporal Markus Letter and this is my favorite thread on the Cita ... ah ... DayzRP Forum :ph34r:

Amazing work, Dino. We've been through a lot and there are still soldiers in the field *Salutes in UN*

Edited by Malet

3 hours ago, Malet said:

Damn son - My name is Corporal Markus Letter and this is my favorite thread on the Cita ... ah ... DayzRP Forum :ph34r:

Amazing work, Dino. We've been through a lot and there are still soldiers in the field *Salutes in UN*

4 minutes ago, cheeks said:

Great work Dino, proud to serve as UN.

Thanks for making this! This would have been a godsend when I was trying to make a UN character. Who knows, might move around my backstory for this new guy a bit to accommodate. Well-written, too.

Guest Wulf_jon

This is pretty great! :) 

it's freakin' beautiful <3

o7

1 hour ago, The Prior said:

Thanks for making this! This would have been a godsend when I was trying to make a UN character. Who knows, might move around my backstory for this new guy a bit to accommodate. Well-written, too.

Thank you for the kind words :) 

1 hour ago, Wulf_jon said:

This is pretty great! :) 

Thanks! :D 

3 minutes ago, Skinner said:

it's freakin' beautiful <3

o7

Thank you! :D 

Edited by Dino

One thing I'm still confused about

@Skinner, I remember you telling me ic the investigation was being closed a few days BEFORE people showed up, and because there was no proof of us actually being involved at all in the death

the reason @Tony showed up was after something between @TiviylScratch and @Mademoiselle made us believe the case had been reopened after you had closed it.

Yet everyone else believes it was closed afterward, due to the group showing up. Please clarify.

Also nearly everyone has ignored the only psychologist at the time, Who had the full story and analysis since the night it happened @lukaszxe 

other than that it looks great! ?

Yeah I ordered it closed because we didn't have the resources to dedicate to it and we had much MUCH higher priorities to focus on, however I think some investigation was still done anyway. After that, the PLA showed up and threatened to kill everyone in the camp so I made it clear that I had no interest in the case and we would not be investigating it any further. 

5 hours ago, RogueSolace said:

One thing I'm still confused about

@Skinner, I remember you telling me ic the investigation was being closed a few days BEFORE people showed up, and because there was no proof of us actually being involved at all in the death

the reason @Tony showed up was after something between @TiviylScratch and @Mademoiselle made us believe the case had been reopened after you had closed it.

Yet everyone else believes it was closed afterward, due to the group showing up. Please clarify.

Also nearly everyone has ignored the only psychologist at the time, Who had the full story and analysis since the night it happened @lukaszxe 

other than that it looks great! ?

Uhhh I never did something I wasn’t told to do. There was a discussion between me and   skinners character before continuing with the murder case - then it got closed. Soooo, idk why your saying I still carried on something that I dropped

3 hours ago, Skinner said:

, however I think some investigation was still done anyway. After that, the PLA showed up and threatened to kill everyone in the camp so I made it clear that I had no interest in the case and we would not be investigating it any further. 

We had a discussion/heated debate on the roof top in which you eventually agreed on carrying on the investigation and handing it to the CDF until the PLA arrived and we had to drop it. The debate/discussion was done on the hospital roof top, and I can recall it like it was yesterday. 

Edited by Mademoiselle

I'm not trying to cause stress for anyone I was simply trying to ask a clarification as both sides obviously have different ideas of what happened. I'm not blaming anyone or trying to drag it out. Sorry for trying to get something clarified out of character.

Not sure how I didn't see this.

Looks great guys! Pinned to the top of the forum.

52 minutes ago, Major said:

Not sure how I didn't see this.

Looks great guys! Pinned to the top of the forum.

Thank you kindly! :) 

This is what you were working on!

This is quite the spread, major props and perfect organization as usual. 

@Dino you are the best.

Just found in this and wow it's really well written and organized. Easy to read and very interesting. Was really fun playing a W.H.O character while being with the UN!

Oh my! Nicely written, neatly done also. ? 

• Changelog
    +
    Added one sentence to: 2nd of January: Change of main operating base in Chernarus 
    Spoiler

A few number of WHO and UN peacekeepers were to still be stationed in Miroslavl.

Added new section: 31st of May: Attack on Miroslavl
    Spoiler

Late in the evening, May 31st, a small group of insurgents perpetrated an attack on the base of operation inside Miroslavl, where CDF and civilian personnel were besieged by an improvised explosive device and a deadly nerve agent. Estimated death tolls are to around be two hundred people, where around half of them are civilians and the rest are military personnel from the CDF and UN and WHO personnel. It is believed that The Belozersk People’s Republic committed this attack.
    A list of around one hundred and twenty personnel and civilians were listed over the radio to let the rest of the people of Chernarus know if any of their loved ones where killed in the attack. The remaining people are yet to be identified or are unable to identify the people at this moment in time.
    Personnel at Miroslavl are asking people to contact them on frequency 139.9 to seek information and/or possibly arrange a burial for those who passed away in the attack.

Added two new sources: Radio Chatter
Edited by Dino

Sign in to follow this