Server time (UTC): 2020-10-28, 15:09
Sign in to follow this  
IpERRY

Special thanks to GRE !

Hello there! 

I would like to strongly recommend for you all to watch the full episodes filmed by Gaming Roach Entertainment As a short series discussing the story of Sam Bauer's who is trying to find his Kidnapped brother.

It was filmed in DayZRP server as i really need to thank each an everyone who contributed in these Episodes, I've watched most of them yet i still have the rest to watch.

I just posted this here because i needed you to know that i am very proud of being a part of this server.

Will be waiting for your feedback after watching as i will leave the link for the channel below.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6-COLGJLslac_dMlrwTt4w/videos

Note : I don't relate to Gaming Roach Entertainment by any mean I am just recommending a very well organized short series for you to watch.

Thank you:)!

Edited by IpERRY

I find DayZ vids to be boring, must have been some good stuff for those involved but I have to pass. 

Glad you enjoy them dude, @Roach is fantastic at creating stories, we have many content creators and streamers you should check out around the community so be sure to keep an eye out for who goes live or who uploads a new video in the Media section of the forums ;) 

Ah, @Roach is amazing at RP no doubt about it, I used to watch his streams!

Was always a pleasure bumping into him in game.

Edited by Lady in Blue

12 minutes ago, Eagle said:

I find DayZ vids to be boring, must have been some good stuff for those involved but I have to pass. 

I had the same self issue when it comes to watching a DayZ video but when I felt myself getting attached to the first episode i realized it's much different as it took me to the content itself and how they filmed it and the matching scenarios with the least mistakes 

Haha, yep. Roach is a regular here on DayZRP. He always happens to bring about the best RP, his passion and love for not only DayZ but RP as a whole shines through. That being said, I'll move this page to media to discuss his videos or content further. 

/moved to Media.

18 minutes ago, Hardwired said:

Glad you enjoy them dude, @Roach is fantastic at creating stories, we have many content creators and streamers you should check out around the community so be sure to keep an eye out for who goes live or who uploads a new video in the Media section of the forums ;) 

It is absolutely fantastic, ill keep eyes on his contents! 

16 minutes ago, Lady in Blue said:

Ah, @Roach is amazing at RP no doubt about it, I used to watch his streams!

Was always a pleasure bumping into him in game.

I know right! He's very talented. 

6 minutes ago, Brayces said:

Haha, yep. Roach is a regular here on DayZRP. He always happens to bring about the best RP, his passion and love for not only DayZ but RP as a whole shines through. That being said, I'll move this page to media to discuss his videos or content further. 

/moved to Media.

Alright, and yeah he is brilliant! 

26 minutes ago, IpERRY said:

I had the same self issue when it comes to watching a DayZ video but when I felt myself getting attached to the first episode i realized it's much different as it took me to the content itself and how they filmed it and the matching scenarios with the least mistakes 

Unless the editing is amazing like Mr.Moon does his vids or update videos on the game itself, I don't watch it just my opinion on DayZ content.

Guest Roach

Aww thanks man 

8 minutes ago, Eagle said:

Unless the editing is amazing like Mr.Moon does his vids or update videos on the game itself, I don't watch it just my opinion on DayZ content.

Actually, it's even more edited than Moon's videos. He was also a main inspiration for me starting to make these way back. 4 season of highly edited TV style episodes ;) Austin Maverick was the last Antagonist in the season he posted in OP.

I still haven't gotten around to watching it all, even though @Sam Fields has been on my ass about it ever since I met him, I think. That said, I have bumped into everyone's favorite Don in-game, and, even though it was a fairly brief meeting, he certainly made an impression.

@Roach's Tony Moretti Series in 2015/2016 is what brought me here. His ability to tell a story is pretty damn good.

18 hours ago, Roach said:

Aww thanks man 

Actually, it's even more edited than Moon's videos. He was also a main inspiration for me starting to make these way back. 4 season of highly edited TV style episodes ;) Austin Maverick was the last Antagonist in the season he posted in OP.

You're really awesome dude, I didn't actually know you're in the community before posting this topic its a pleasure meeting you Roach you can't stop filming dude keep it up I'm a big fan ! B|;)

18 hours ago, Hebi Kotei said:

@Roach's Tony Moretti Series in 2015/2016 is what brought me here. His ability to tell a story is pretty damn good.

The episodes are very well organized, a very little tiny mistakes that happened in few episodes but the sequence and the story plus how they managed to act in the story .. everything was stunning.

That's of course plus the great Roleplay skills by Roach